We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

The Raiders take Bree (Player event)

Dear Readers,
    My name is Soerii. I'm an officer of the Raiders of Gondor Kinship and I'd like to invite You to our player event called The Raiders Take Bree!
    I tell you the details:

We would like to ask the participants to gather outside the Prancing Pony inn at 19:45 GMT.

Hide & seek
    At 20:00 GMT we will start a Hide and seek game (3+1 rounds). Players will have to go inside the Prancing Pony and wait inside until I'm hidden. After that the first who finds me and gives me a slap (/slap) will get a reward. The rewards are 50 x Reputation Items (700 rep ones). The +1 round's reward is an Emerald Shard! The participants cannot use horses (we want equality for the lower lvls)! Our officers will be there and watch for the cheaters. If they catch you, you won't get the rewards.

The Race
    After it's finished we will start some running race. The first five players will get 1-1 slayer and skill deed boost (90 min). The 6-10th will get 100 x Barrow Treasures (Bree Reputation items).
    I'll tell You the exact details when we are there :P Oh and No horses!

Question & answer
    When we're done, a question-answer game will begin. We're gonna ask 10 questions about LOTRO, and about the world of Lord of the Rings. The one player with the most correct answers will get a sturdy steel key! (In case of tie the player who answered faster will get the reward).

The Tale of Withywindle
    In the end we will try to make a story telling circle. I'll start the tale with "Once upon a time..". From then the fate of the tale is on You! The first player who stands left to me will have to continue the tale with one sentence. Then the left player from player1 will have the right to continue, etc... We will do 3 turns, in each turn a player can tell only one sentence at the correct time. I will save Your tale and share it with You later and it will be called the Tale of Withywindle

Dueling World Record
    Time to kick each other's @sses! We'll go outside Bree where you'll choose your sparring partner. After You have it, I'll count to 3. When I say start, We will start the chaotic sparring!

During the event we will give You pipeweeds, ales, wines and we will do some firework shows too

Come if You have time and share your screenshots after it!

Can't wait this should be really good fun with lots of good prizes .
    Withywindle Freeps Rildok R8 LM, Meglatron R7 capt, Eldalorm R6 RK, Rildoc R7 Warden, Meglathan R5 Hunter, Rildock R5 Mini, Megolopops R5 Champ, Megaflop R5 Burg, Megasorearse Guard, Meglabear Beorn.

Dear readers,
    First of all big thanks for coming, We hope You enjoyed the event! Congratulations to the winners, use your rewards well! We know the event was not perfect, but we'd like to improve, so if you have any suggestions please tell them.

Now it's time to share the screenshots and the Tale of Withywindle!

The tale of Withywindle

Once upon a time there was a house near the Withywindle.
    In there lived 4 dwarves and 2 hobbits.
    The two hobbits hated the dwarves
    And the dwarves hated the hobbits.
    But they still had to live together.
    Despite the strange goings on
    They all gathered one day with elves around a fountain
    To watch the catfish
    And throw crumbs into the fountain
    The dwarves decided to eat the catfish and the hobbits
    Plot twist the hobbits were Saurons minions
    And Sauron minions are devilish. They decided to eat Rildoc and the crumbs out of the fountain with chopsticks
    The cake is a lie and hobbits are tasteless
    Actually the dwarves weren't dwarves either...
    But were infact goblins in disguise
    That had allied with the catfish...
    And betrayed them in the end, as is the way of goblins
    The catfishes took revenge with hiding a stone troll inside their cups
    And since then hobbits can use the force
    And these are not the dwarfs you are looking for
    Beep oho prrip
    And lightning is emitted from the hobbits fingers and electrutes the cup and trolls within. Smoke appear from the horizon
    And from far in the distance there came a cry
    A huge army of catfish rode their eagles to war!
    And that my dear children, is how catfish came to rule the world, from this very fountain you see.

edit: (wrong post, sorry)

This looked like an awesome event.....

I wonder if this will happen again soon? I'd like to partake . Looks like it was well organized too.

*cheers*

Lavendorla Lightfoot of LITTLE FOLK music kinship

Hey unfortunately the kin that organized this event is no more I was an officer with them for many years and this event was very good I'm sure there will be more events in the future by other kins tho keep your eyes peeled .
    Withywindle Freeps Rildok R8 LM, Meglatron R7 capt, Eldalorm R6 RK, Rildoc R7 Warden, Meglathan R5 Hunter, Rildock R5 Mini, Megolopops R5 Champ, Megaflop R5 Burg, Megasorearse Guard, Meglabear Beorn.

Quote Originally Posted by captainrobwash View Post
    Hey unfortunately the kin that organized this event is no more I was an officer with them for many years and this event was very good I'm sure there will be more events in the future by other kins tho keep your eyes peeled .
    Greetings Captainrobwash!

Ohhh sorry to hear that the kinship disbanded. I bet those good folk are around here somewhere...heheh. But nonetheless, yup, I'll keep my eyes peeled for future social gatherings in-game. Withywindle's been a bit sleepy-eyed lately, methinks. I'm sure there are folks waking up and brain-storming for these player made events!

Cheers!

Lavendorla Lightfoot of LITTLE FOLK music kinship

Yep lots followed me to another kin and I think there may still be a few others round about the whole server has been a bit quiet lately its a shame but hopefully it will pick up soon .