We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon

OFFICIAL: Orlando Florida Player Meet and Greet - Saturday April 5, 2014

DATE: Saturday April 5, 2014
    TIME: 7:30PM
    LOCATION: Winghouse Orlando (location on map (Off of Highway 441 and 434 and Lee Road)
    http://www.winghouse.com/winghouse-l...lando-florida/
    https://www.google.com/maps/preview/...f8a12fa2?hl=en

Menu: Wings.. Burgers.. Sandwiches... And More
    http://www.winghouse.com/winghouse-menu/

OK, let's put the wheels in motion for this.

I'll be traveling to Florida again this year and I'm willing to put a night of my trip up for a player's meet and greet.

As with last year's event, Kickman77 has offered to do the honors and get a location secured and keep track of the crazy. If you don't remember last year he chose this specific wing house because he knew I'd be able to find it. It's two doors down from my favorite Orland Hobby shop. It also has an incredibly friendly staff and the wings are good!

Last year people were unable to make it on the Friday and asked if we could please do this on a weekend so here we are. I managed to shuffle dates so I end up in the Orlando Area on Saturday and Sunday.

Things to Keep in Mind.
    • Everyone is welcome, but this is a wing place a bit like Hooters so plan accordingly (I didn't know this last year).
    • Your tab is your tab. I'll dig up some LOTRO goodies, but your bar bill and food are on you.
    • Everyone who attends will get a code for the "Well met" title.

Extra Life Meet and Greet Challenge!
    Each meet and greet I bring a trusty donation bucket for everyone to drop a few dollars into during the gathering to help raise funds for extra life. Same deal this time around! Who'll put up the biggest numbers this year?

Last year Orlando raised $171 for Extra life at the meet and greet.
    Boston raised $250 at the Pax East Party.
    Buffalo raised $400+ at their meet and greet giving them a huge win!
    Last edited by Sapience; Mar 21 2014 at 03:43 PM.

I'll definitely make it again this year. Hope some more creeps show up, it was a lot of fun last year. Even got to meet some players on my server I had fought mere hours before the event.

Even my Signature is trolling!

List of Attendees

Ok everyone, I just copied this over from the other thread. If you plan on attending please feel free to post here (with the any extra people you will be bringing, or drop me a PM so I can add you to the list and keep count.)

• Kickman +3
      GrisinsRiders +1
      Ernuvorn +3
      Sezneg
      Keld
      Xanthorr
      Rigormort +2
      Orodbril
      Dannigan
      Kaerri
      miak
      Zalddor
      Zalana
      Omen10020
      Volley68 +1
      Egrillin +2
      Pherenn
      Donphira
      Jadowyn
      Cassie4486 +1
      BillinJax
      abzpress
      Sylrisson +1
      Datheor
      Bragoin +2
      Goodoleeddie
      FrisKitten +1
      Marleecee
      Kaveman +1
      Eslien +2

Total So Far 50 Attendees + Sapience makes 51
    Last edited by kickman77; Apr 03 2014 at 01:06 AM.

My wife and I already got the Well Met title last year, could we get something else? lol
    "Dwelling on the past only ensures that you will fall in the future."
    I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

5. Feb 05 2014, 10:02 AM
    Reason
    Deleted due to original no longer being valid

hum I didn't see this this morning when I was logged in. Count me out. Reasons are in the other thread Any Players in Florida.
    Landroval Yewlin level 140 hunter (7/11/2022), Gwenyan 115, Yewdalin 103. And Many Others
    Thoughts of Blessings for Each of You. Ask God to help you.
    Signup Date 3/31/2009

This is delightful! Dannigan and Kaerri will be there again! And we'll be wearing our wonderful LotRO swag from last time! WOOOO! =)

Thanks for helping out again, Kickman! You are terrific!

Ernuvorn, how about giving the "Well Met" titles to some close friends? =)

Honor and fun,
    Dannigan a.k.a. Gori "Mithrilfist" Brightforge of the Lonely Mountain Band
    a.k.a Cubbles (because my friends gave me that nickname and I love them far too much to ditch it).

Lifetime Subscriber - Thank you so much for the referrals (you know who you are)!

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a000000158b0f/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Dadislotroguides is offline The Well Met
    Former Players Council Member
    This sounds great. I will be in Florida in April but a bit later. I might have to re-adjust my plans !!!
    Dadi / Tyrlas - Arkenstone (Leader - Rare Breed Kin)
    dadislotroguides.com

Quote Originally Posted by Proudcdn View Post
    This sounds great. I will be in Florida in April but a bit later. I might have to re-adjust my plans !!!
    If you do, please let me know and I will add you to the list.

Hope to see you there

Quote Originally Posted by lockecd View Post
    hum I didn't see this this morning when I was logged in. Count me out. Reasons are in the other thread Any Players in Florida.

Locked, I'm actually going to be at Fantasy of Flight on the 5th during the day (Polk City) and then in Lakeland on the 6th for Sun N Fun.

Have a good time, Sapience! This thread isn't exactly locked yet. =)

Honor and fun,
    Dann
    a.k.a Cubbles (because my friends gave me that nickname and I love them far too much to ditch it).

Lifetime Subscriber - Thank you so much for the referrals (you know who you are)!

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a000000158b0f/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I think he was replying to the poster named Locked

Correct. Looks like we're going to have a pretty good crowd for this!

Well, considering last year was a great success I know I cant wait.

OH! I missed that. And here I was trying to replace major disappointment with understanding!

Thanks for clearing that up. And I'm with you, Kickman. I can't wait to do this again!

Honor and fun,
    Dann

Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    Locked, I'm actually going to be at Fantasy of Flight on the 5th during the day (Polk City) and then in Lakeland on the 6th for Sun N Fun.
    I think Sapience forgot the c in my name. Sounds like Orlando is is going to be a lot of fun. Only way I could make it is if my Son was off for the 5th to either drive over there and back To Tampa. Just got back from taking him to the yard. So he'll be running the highways for the next week. Already said he didn't want me in Orlando by myself, it would still be a very long day for me if he were in town. Being a a long haul driver he knows the areas. Everything is still up in the air with the Family issues. Not even sure if I would be up for that long of a ride. The cold bothers my spine to no avail.
    Landroval Yewlin level 140 hunter (7/11/2022), Gwenyan 115, Yewdalin 103. And Many Others
    Signup Date 3/31/2009

Quote Originally Posted by lockecd View Post
    I think Sapience forgot the c in my name. Sounds like Orlando is is going to be a lot of fun. Only way I could make it is if my Son was off for the 5th to either drive over there and back To Tampa. Just got back from taking him to the yard. So he'll be running the highways for the next week. Already said he didn't want me in Orlando by myself, it would still be a very long day for me if he were in town. Being a a long haul driver he knows the areas. Everything is still up in the air with the Family issues. Not even sure if I would be up for that long of a ride. The cold bothers my spine to no avail.
    I am sorry to hear about everything that is going on. I will say I would for you to make the trek. Orlando is only about 1 hour away from tamp and on a Saturday traffic will not be as bad as a weekday. As far as the cold... the date is in April so I would expect it to be Florida warm by than... Again, hope you can make the trek. Just let me know. If not we will have you here in spirit and ill have a wing for ya

Thanks Kickman, no worries on the family issues they will take care of self in time, this I know. How ever the spinal cord is another story. Travel without my power chair is tiring on my body. Even around Tampa I have to be careful in what I do out and about or, around the house as I will be laid up for a few days. It would be worth it to be there in person. We shall see how things go.
    Signup Date 3/31/2009

florida meet and greet

thought I had rsvp'd on the other thread but not quite sure, so, please add me Vol from dwarrow+1
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160000000556ec/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Ehm, I'm not sure what is meant with the +1 behind my name, but when I'm still in the USA at that time, then it would be only me, noone else with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Orodbril View Post
    Ehm, I'm not sure what is meant with the +1 behind my name, but when I'm still in the USA at that time, then it would be only me, noone else with me.
    Ah a misunderstanding... I removed it and added Volley to the list. See you guys there

Quote Originally Posted by kickman77 View Post
    Ah a misunderstanding... I removed it and added Volley to the list. See you guys there
    Thanks, hopefully, yes

Last year was amusing so I wil plan to be there this year too. Just me.
    LOTRO proves that Middle Earth is Hobbit Forming!

What's the count? I lost track.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    What's the count? I lost track.
    The count is updated on my list eveytime I add someone... Looks to be Approx. 27 peeps right now. I expect more to be added during March as we get closer. If you remember last year, most of the adds came in the last few days

Cool

I missed the "Meet & Greet" last year, but Egrillin (+2) plans to be there this time. I'll have my eye on the Orlando City game vs. Rochester on my Android device, though!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast