We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Florida Meet and Greet

Quote Originally Posted by kickman77 View Post
    Ok everyone, I just copied this over from the other thread. If you plan on attending please feel free to post here (with the any extra people you will be bringing, or drop me a PM so I can add you to the list and keep count.)

• Kickman +2
      GrisinsRiders +1
      Ernuvorn +3
      Sezneg
      ElfMusic
      Doser +1
      Keld
      Xanthorr
      Rigormort +2
      Kaveman
      Orodbril
      Dannigan
      Kaerri
      miak
      Zalddor
      Zalana
      Omen10020
      Volley68
      Egrillin +2

Total So Far 30 Attendees
    Count me in. +1 I am also putting this in kin mail so perhaps more will attend.

Pherenn
    Pherenn, Phermin, Pherkeeper, Phertain, Pherhuntress, Pherhunter, Pherburg, and too many others to track. Lotro Featured Player 2011; Beta Player, Former member: Player Council; Lover of all things Lotro; If I can help you...ask.

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    I call that 32.

They're gonna need to get some extra chickens me thinks!

Also, just locked down the time as 7:30PM (Which of course means if you want to find me about an hour before that you should go two doors down to Graves RC Hobby. I'll be the guy with the aching wallet.)
    Last edited by Sapience; Feb 27 2014 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadowyn View Post
    Post #23 - Last year was amusing so I wil plan to be there this year too. Just me.
    hmm, I wonder how many times I have to post to get on the list?
    LOTRO proves that Middle Earth is Hobbit Forming!

I see only one post before this one and this one just might been overseen...

Only one... sorry I missed ya. But you are added.

Cool

Hi Sapience!

Add me & my husband to the list! I had to make sure I wasn't doing an antique show that weekend.

We will be there! Can't wait to meet you since we missed you last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Cassie4486 View Post
    Hi Sapience!

Add me & my husband to the list! I had to make sure I wasn't doing an antique show that weekend.

We will be there! Can't wait to meet you since we missed you last year.
    Great! Can't wait to meet everyone and have some great conversations about LOTRO and hear what you guys have to say!

Kickman, as always, great job rallying folks and getting the word out. Looks like we'll have a great turn out and a lot of fun! Hope the staff has their comfy shoes on!

Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    Great! Can't wait to meet everyone and have some great conversations about LOTRO and hear what you guys have to say!

Kickman, as always, great job rallying folks and getting the word out. Looks like we'll have a great turn out and a lot of fun! Hope the staff has their comfy shoes on!
    Thanks sir. People have been sending me PM's as well as replying here so they are getting added as soon as I see the post or PM . Can not wait for another good night of fun

Put me down for attending, barring any unforeseen circumstances. Look forward to meeting everyone.

Locked, I'm actually going to be at Fantasy of Flight on the 5th during the day (Polk City) and then in Lakeland on the 6th for Sun N Fun.

boy sapience- you are cutting it close............
    http://tbo.com/news/business/fantasy...tion-20140304/

Quote Originally Posted by tampajoey View Post
    boy sapience- you are cutting it close............
    http://tbo.com/news/business/fantasy...tion-20140304/
    I know. I was actually sent a letter as I'm an annual pass holder. They close on the last day my pass is valid (freaky timing). I was really sad to hear it. I grew up in Miami where he had his first museum from about 1985-92 when Hurricane Andrew wiped it out. I've met Kermit a number of times. He really is a great guy and very interesting to talk to. he also has a really crazy LOTR tie in.

Peter Jackson is an aviation buff, (as if wingnuts wasn't a tip off). He has a company called The Vintage Aviator Limited. They built one of the planes Kermit owns. I've seen it fly and have been up close and personal with it. It's a true work of art. This is it: http://www.fantasyofflight.com/aircr...albatros-d-va/ in fact, if you go to VAL's site, there is a pic of kermit flying his on the page about it. http://thevintageaviator.co.nz/proje...g-new-albatros

Last time I was there, Kermit Flew it and I was wearing a LOTRO Hoodie. Conversation ensued. As a result, I know a LOT about that plane and it's history and some stuff about how it got built (yes Peter Jackson has been to fantasy of flight) and how Kermit ended up with it. If someone asks me at the meet up, I'll share.
    Last edited by Sapience; Mar 06 2014 at 11:56 AM.

I missed this last year and still regret it. I'll be there this year!!
    Rdyturumble Burglar Vilya

The sky is not the limit, there are footprints on the moon.

UPDATE

Just spoke to the Manager at the Winghouse so they are aware of us bringing a Hobbit Party.

Cant wait to see you all and have a good night

My father and I will be attending so add the two of us to the list! I'm looking forward to this!

UPDATE

Just spoke to the Manager at the Winghouse so they are aware of us bringing a Hobbit Party.

Cant wait to see you all and have a good night
    I'm already starting to feel bad for the servers. There was a lot of work for them last time and there are more of us this time!

Will be fun. I'm trying to scurry around and grab goodies for this and NC. Unfortunately I don't have enough T-shirts and Hoodies this time around, but I have a few. So I'll have to think of creative ways have folks earn them.

My wife and I both got hoodies last year. Therefore, you have 2 that you don't have to worry about.
    "Dwelling on the past only ensures that you will fall in the future."
    I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

I'm already starting to feel bad for the servers. There was a lot of work for them last time and there are more of us this time!

Will be fun. I'm trying to scurry around and grab goodies for this and NC. Unfortunately I don't have enough T-shirts and Hoodies this time around, but I have a few. So I'll have to think of creative ways have folks earn them.
    Well, I have a tolkien trivia book I can use for Trivia or perhaps ill beg MadeofLions nicely for some help with some In Game trivia and we can use that (I did suggest it earlier for point cards as well).

There is always the who Buys Sapience the most RUM prize :P

I had hoped I would be able to add two more to the count. I wont be attending as my Mother passed away on the 21st. So rejoice in having a few beers and wings on my behalf. Maybe the next round.
    Landroval Yewlin level 140 hunter (7/11/2022), Gwenyan 115, Yewdalin 103. And Many Others
    Thoughts of Blessings for Each of You. Ask God to help you.
    Signup Date 3/31/2009

I am sorry to hear this and offer my prayers to you and your family during this time.

There is always the who Buys Sapience the most RUM prize :P
    Oh, I'll have to find something NICE for this person!

Quote Originally Posted by lockecd View Post
    I had hoped I would be able to add two more to the count. I wont be attending as my Mother passed away on the 21st. So rejoice in having a few beers and wings on my behalf. Maybe the next round.
    Lockecd, I'm very sorry to hear about your mother. You'll be in all our thoughts and hearts.

Thank You all !
    Landroval Yewlin level 140 hunter (7/11/2022), Gwenyan 115, Yewdalin 103. And Many Others
    Thoughts of Blessings for Each of You. Ask God to help you.
    Signup Date 3/31/2009

Please remove my name from the list. Unfortunately I will be unable to attend due to a death in the family.
    Thank you.

I am sorr to hear that Elf, my condolances to you and your family at this time

Sorry to hear that Elfmusic.

I stopped in the area on my way down (have to make the mandatory RC shop check in ). Looking forward to another great meet up!

Just saw the announcement today. Count me in!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast