We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Exclamation Estel Ettenmoors Live Action

My name si Klar, i am from Whity and Snowbourn server and I would love to see here more action on this server. Hope we ll somehow find a way to improve a bit pvmp here. From now on in this thread u can post any thread, things u dont like about pvmp on Estel, players, moaning, QQing, anything u want. Good luck all, hope we ll find a way how to improve pvmp and keep a fair face still.

It's a lost cause. Those from Estel who wants a real PvMP migrate their toon or reroll on another server (it was Eldar or Morthrond back in Codemasters Time). Now 7 years after, with populations decreasing and balancing issues, it's more true than ever.

3. Apr 13 2014, 09:41 AM

Well, from my point of view. (I did quite PvMP back in the old day, before Moria) The most needed it's both Freep and Creep. But Freep and Creep who wants to play, not spending their time waiting the other camp to be in inferiority in order to crush them easily.

This is why I quit PvMP, tired of waiting for a fight just because the other camp got some people more. If you could change that, you're a wizard

5. Apr 13 2014, 12:31 PM

6. Apr 13 2014, 05:18 PM