We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

LOTRO Meet and Greet Video Orlando 2014

Check out the just made LOTRO meet and greet video of the event that happened in Orlando earlier this year! Just click the still image from the video below. Please post any questions you have about the video here in this thread. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinkhan View Post
    Check out the just made LOTRO meet and greet video of the event that happened in Orlando earlier this year! Just click the still image from the video below. Please post any questions you have about the video here in this thread. Thank you.

Thank you so much for capturing this! I know I had a blast.

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Very well done. It really was a blast, and I was so happy to get rid of all that 'stuff'! No way was I carting all that back to Boston.

Thanks for sharing this video.. Now I know what the well-met code medium looks like. Not that I'll ever acquire one in person at this rate.

For the record, I'm still interested in a LOTRO gathering, if its within my travel distance.
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

Looks like a great time was had.

Thanks for putting together such a great video to share with us.
    LilyRose of Gladden, Mistress of the Rangers of the West Kinship. Come check out our kin at rangerswest.guildlaunch.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    Very well done. It really was a blast, and I was so happy to get rid of all that 'stuff'! No way was I carting all that back to Boston.
    Not gonna lie; the guy asking you if the 5 year anniversary RL cloak is dye-able gets me EVERY TIME.

Even my Signature is trolling!

That's a great video and I really liked the part with the enumeration of what they tried with and without the horseshoe. The meet&greet was extremly fun. The dyeable cloak question was just awesome! lol

Orodbril

PS. You need to do one in Europe, if you're there! We would get it organised for you.
    Last edited by Orodbril; Jul 17 2014 at 12:39 AM.

What happened with the video? It's not there anymore... o.O