We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Talking Clearing up any problems.

Just came by here because I wanted to clear all problems that happened yesterday. There was a big fuss in creepside yesterday saying I exploitted on my cappy with an endless "Sprint" when I had the fragment. For starters I do not exploit and here are a list of reasons as to how I did not exploit yesterday. Also a few snappy comments to our representative to the Player Council who seems to not know the game very well.

1. Cappies do NOT have sprint. (This was said by our representative to the Player Council that I used Sprint on my Cappy)

2. When you have the fragments you are INMUNE to all negative states. (Saw half the creeps trying to stun, mez, or slow me)

3. You get a few BUFFS with the fragment. One of them being an increase in speed. (Our player Council Representative doesn't even know that #justsaying)

4. First time you tried to catch me Trindal and her team slowed you all down by distracting you by fighting. (You all lost your march and some of you probably where slowed. The only one that didn't stay and fight was Maddeye and I had a head start on him he wasn't going to catch me)

5. I went by the TR rev to pick up reinforcements. The ones you killed before that distracted you and the other half returning from OR from the first fragment. In which they also distracted half of you in Isen OP.

6. I ran by the bears in CM waiting for you guys to port to PTR and as soon as you ported had the ones behind me slow you down until the ones distracting you in Isen returned.

7. Since I knew there was no possible way you woulld kill me in CM i stayed and played with you by having you all focus me while I had my bubble + fragment buff and the FRAID slow you and kill some of you.

8. I ran away when I asked if they had you all in combat. Went by the bears incase any of you still followed. Some of you did you were in combat and your March doesnt work in combat I still had my run speed intact.

9. You didn't kill me because Captain have Last Stand and Bubble. Each time you hit me with ANY attack my Cooldowns get lowered by -2s & -3s in which having the entire CRAID hitting you while LS and then Bubble = Infinite Bubbles and LS.

10. Just to get more of you I ran by Goldie and stayed in the hills.

During the entire time I had a HNT in my group and I was using Make Haste which lasts for 45s and another cappy in my group doing the same. (Not remembering that the fragment gives me a speed buff and either of those would not affect me I believe.)

Sorry for the long list. Just think it's stupid some of the comments made to me and then later taken to GLFF. I have been nothing but nice to everyone since I came back and I switch to the losing side to keep the action alive. Enjoy the game.

To Didthathurt:
    To our Representative to the Player Council just have to say to him that if he trully is a Player Council member and doesn't know what the fragment does and has to go around saying I exploit by using a Sprint on my Cappy that never ends... Then you have to be the worst representative we have had. Give your position to some one else because, you are only proving the point that the Player Council is only a useless group of people acting like they do something.

To the other matter of the situation Two Boxing:
    No I do not two box. I'm always on someones vent or Teamspeak and have people from both sides usually on. I do not ask for information to where is the other sides group nor do I give it out. I call out anyone that uses the vent or teamspeak to two box like I did yesterday to Whopit who was giving out exact locations of soloing creeps. The reason I do not lead raids in Moors or talk is because of that reason. Just like everybody else I follow the raid leaders instructions to the point. Even if I know I'm going to die and the group will wipe. I've grouped up with Typto, Trindal, Schwasted, Maddeye, and practically everyone since I have come back and all of them can vouch for that right there. The only time I actually two box is to tell my side when the others side said that they are disbanding their raids and ending the fight because they are leaving. I'm not the only one that hangs out in a vent or teamspeak with people from both sides.

I'm an open book you can ask anything. Hope this clears up any problems you all had with me in this recent event. I came back only to enjoy the game not to argue or fight over small matters. Let's keep on enjoying the fun fights we have been having these past few days.

PS: Sorry for the gramatical errors.
    I'm a human manifestation of all 7 Cardinal Sins.
    Giovy (Captain Main) /Giiovy (Mini Sub Main) - Last Stand of Olorin(PvP/PvE Kin) - Brandywine (Main)
    Giovy (Captain Main) /Zuheiry (LM Sub Main) - Exceptional(PvE T2c Raid Kin) - Nimrodel

Why would anyone think you were exploiting with the sterling reputation you have made for yourself on this server? ./rollseyes
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Yep. Sadly Giovy, the intelligence of a large majority of creepside has dropped. If they are unable to faceroll the creeps we are either (a) heal stacking. Every RK and mini is healing since we can't kill them or (b) exploiting. The fact that they're disorganised, don't know how to focus fire or don't know how to heal debuff has nothing to do with it. There must be a problem with the freeps.

Quote Originally Posted by sp33dccm View Post
    Yep. Sadly Giovy, the intelligence of a large majority of creepside has dropped. If they are unable to faceroll the creeps we are either (a) heal stacking. Every RK and mini is healing since we can't kill them or (b) exploiting. The fact that they're disorganised, don't know how to focus fire or don't know how to heal debuff has nothing to do with it. There must be a problem with the freeps.
    I noticed this yesterday. There was an argument on creepside OOC that freeps where way over powered compared to creeps. I said that it basically falls down on who you group with and how well everyone knows their class. The argument went on that wasn't true and a bunch of ####.

10 min after the argument ended Lucky and I grouped up and fought on our creeps an 8-9 v 2. In less than 1 hour we had almost 4k renown in an open field fight. We only died about 2 times each.

(3RK, 2HNT, 2 Guards + other freeps that kept joining and leaving the fight.) v (Lucky on his reaver + me on my Def)

The same example can be shown on freepside when Schwasted, Shewasted, Codexx, Trindal and I grouped last time and fought around 15 creeps and didn't die with only Codexx and I healing. It falls down to who has the better leader, people knowing their classes, and team work.
    I'm a human manifestation of all 7 Cardinal Sins.
    Giovy (Captain Main) /Giiovy (Mini Sub Main) - Last Stand of Olorin(PvP/PvE Kin) - Brandywine (Main)
    Giovy (Captain Main) /Zuheiry (LM Sub Main) - Exceptional(PvE T2c Raid Kin) - Nimrodel

Nim is full of garbage calling each other garbage now adays sadly, I can count the number of decent players left on 1 hand
    Freeps :LVL 95 Travorn R11 Hunter, Tragan R5 Guard, Moghra R6 Mini, Battman R6 Burg, Zathelionn R6 Cappy, Travii R5 Warden - Horizon

Creeps : Clintwestwood R9 BA, Tuggerbask R8 Warg, Wargasm R6 WL- The AAC/ Table Smashers

Quote Originally Posted by trav1994 View Post
    Nim is full of garbage calling each other garbage now adays sadly, I can count the number of decent players left on 1 hand
    You're a towel
    Sicoreth -r12 cappy Scarbarothe suicidal r8 ba
    The Fallen/Bad Kids

Quote Originally Posted by Sic1 View Post
    You're a towel
    I'm not even really sure what that means, but by saying that are you disagreeing that the majority of ooc talk is about how the other side is a bunch of turtling noobs that can't pvp or how op everything is(which really isn't far from normal since launch)? Or talking about how garbage all the new defilers are? Or how all freeps are raid babies that can't solo since the mit change? Or was it just the fairly harsh statement I made in regards to recent pvp?

I was simply just speaking of what I've seen over the past several months is drastically different in comparison to the past few years. You'd be hard pressed to find someone that would go out and say, " Yeah pvp on nim is great right now!". Sure we have our moments and nights where action is pretty good, but as a server right now I see more QQing and name calling in ooc then I do coordination or sharing of information. Just seems to be a lack of civility among people on the same side as well as opposite sides.

I'm not here trying to start drama or single anyone out. Nor am I saying that EVERYONE is like this. Just speaking of my perspective of the current version of the Ettenmoors overall (in hind sight I probably could have gone about it in a less blunt fashion). And if anyone has anything they wish to add I am more than open to a friendly discussion.
    Freeps :LVL 95 Travorn R11 Hunter, Tragan R5 Guard, Moghra R6 Mini, Battman R6 Burg, Zathelionn R6 Cappy, Travii R5 Warden - Horizon

Creeps : Clintwestwood R9 BA, Tuggerbask R8 Warg, Wargasm R6 WL- The AAC/ Table Smashers

Quote Originally Posted by trav1994 View Post
    I'm not even really sure what that means

Neither am i my friend, but if he means you are a ezmoder who Df's at troubles sight, then yes you are a towel. To 91.57% of creeps and freeps - please be better. Incoming healing debuffs and target fire will make you better. Please learn. Please respond. Praise be.

Quote Originally Posted by Perilgas View Post
    Neither am i my friend, but if he means you are a ezmoder who Df's at troubles sight, then yes you are a towel. To 91.57% of creeps and freeps - please be better. Incoming healing debuffs and target fire will make you better. Please learn. Please respond. Praise be.
    Its a quote from the infamous towelie of south park The state of the moors has kept lotro uninstalled and out of mind for me but....I did see a spider named bulimia on shwasteds screen the other day....hmmm decisions decisions...
    Sicoreth -r12 cappy Scarbarothe suicidal r8 ba
    The Fallen/Bad Kids

You trouble maker, Giovy...

oh and Sic, come back so I can pouncy-bouncy you, much fun.

Anat ~ Damspider, The Black Blade
    Teslafoil ~ Allure, WeGotThis

"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war"

Quote Originally Posted by Sic1 View Post
    Its a quote from the infamous towelie of south park The state of the moors has kept lotro uninstalled and out of mind for me but....I did see a spider named bulimia on shwasteds screen the other day....hmmm decisions decisions...
    ./facepalm yeah I should have noticed that, haven't watched much south park since it was taken off netflix D:

It's always funny how so many people complain about things they have no knowledge about.
    Mortanah the Unwise, Lvl 100 Champ - Mortasilla, r8 weaver

Perry calling someone an ezmoder and telling them to be better. hahaha
    retired warden mouse clicker turtlemoss, countless storebought creeps

Quote Originally Posted by Turtly View Post
    Perry calling someone an ezmoder and telling them to be better. hahaha
    Go back to WoW polski sklep. Nobody loves you anymore not since you threatened everyone with yall real life mad skills in world chat and got banned.

Go back to WoW polski sklep. Nobody loves you anymore not since you threatened everyone with yall real life mad skills in world chat and got banned.
    I threatened people irl? it wasnt me it was cynfivetemp