We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

View Poll Results: Which festival would you like enabled for the week of June 13 - 19th?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • Winter Festival

47 58.02%
  • Farmer's Faire

12 14.81%
  • Spring Festival (Redux!)

4 4.94%
  • Fall Festival

18 22.22%
    Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon

Eldar: Choose your Festival

As a reward, on top of the considerable bragging rights, for completing your TTHTI run faster than any other server, we're turing on a festival of your choosing for one week. The available festivals are listed in the Poll above. We'll leave the voting open until Monday June 9th at 5:00PM Eastern US Time (-4 GMT).

We'll announce the winning festival the following day with a goal of enabling that festival from June 13- 19th.

Thanks Sapience This is an incredibly awesome prize.
    At first I thought Fall Festival, but then I realised I'm almost out of snowballs
    Galuhad | Narvelan
    Evernight (formally of Eldar) | Plugins
    Kinship Revamp Proposal

winter it is then, see you for the snowball fight!

Congrats, Eldar!

Hope you have a blast at your festival.
    LilyRose of Gladden, Mistress of the Rangers of the West Kinship. Come check out our kin at rangerswest.guildlaunch.com.

Winter Festival during Summer. Have fun guys lol

I wonder who voted the Spring Festival. Only 1 person has done that so far.
    Withywindle characters-Caesaran (warden), Dernudan (Lore master)
    Brandywine characters- Dernudan (champion), Denthur (guardian), Delphinianic(captain)

yay winter festive snowball fight here I come

I voted Spring Festival.
    [center]***My Real Life Warg Pack***
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0KRLgMrUIk[/url][/center]

Thumbs up

I love them all and rarely get to participate in them since I am a mum and they tend to fall during school holidays (free time for children but not so for parents!).

We will soon be having the autumn festival and so i am going to go for the winter one, too. It is a favourite and will bring a bit of snow into summer weather (i hope summer weather is in store anyway, but you never know in UK lol) So in agreement with Galuhad and Sase and many others above, winter gets my vote also.

And just want to add a massive thanks to everyone who helped with the run and all the organization and stuff that went on (Galuhad, i know u played a key role in that) to all the folks who helped out behind the scenes and haven't been recognized, thank you and well done all! It was a big team effort and our server did really really well!

And thanks to Turbine for organizing the event and to Sapience for the conversation and fun you brought to the event via the running commentary and camera.

looking forward to the Moria race (though i am famous for always being lost lol so should take a behind the scenes role if any lol ) Really hope we can win that one too.

My vote went for Autumn festival, but Winter one is not a bad option too

@Sapience would those festivals be any different than the one we had a few months ago? Any chance there is at least one unique/new reward for Eldar :>
    POLARIS --> Esta Sinome
    Axeny - 105 Burg R9 | Nemene - 105 RK R11 | Mellar - 105 MIN || Morrolan - 105 LM R8 | Rashek - 105 WRD | Loilosh - 105 CPT | Loixus - 105 BRN
    Loiosh - R13 WL | Paqk - R8 Spider | Magru - R7 Def | Burgker - R6 Warg

Quote Originally Posted by Axeny View Post
    My vote went for Autumn festival, but Winter one is not a bad option too

@Sapience would those festivals be any different than the one we had a few months ago? Any chance there is at least one unique/new reward for Eldar :>
    Nothing is being added. You get a extra festival, that is your reward.

Voting should have closed last night (unable to tell if it has or not), but it seems Yule wins with 57.5% of the votes. Happy Yule everyone
    Galuhad | Narvelan
    Evernight (formally of Eldar) | Plugins
    Kinship Revamp Proposal

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    We have a winner!

With a very clear lead (more than 57%), The Winter Festival wins!

I'll get with the team and make sure we can get this switched on for you guys before the weekend.