We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Anyone from the Blacksteel Highlanders still around?

Hello everyone,

Just came back to LOTRO after a 6 year break and... omg, it feels good to be back.
    I'm wondering if there are still any Blacksteel Highlanders former members around.

Cheers...
    Last edited by Ahnuk; Jun 13 2014 at 01:09 AM.
    Old Chars: Ahnuk (Hunter) - Kanno (Minstrel) - Alltar (Captain) - Amron (Lore-Master)
    New Chars: Piolho (Minstrel)

Hello

I was in BS with my Dad for 3 years, i played Daginon, there are not much from BS that still play. The said news is that Rick left the game which made one person running the kin (can't remember the name) He sold the kin last year. I can't remember your names sorry.
    Ratkill-R15
    Razgi-R12
    Legion Of Lost Souls [Evennight]

Ahnuk was one of the guys that was there back in SOA. And i dont think the kin got sold as leadership was passed on to someone who has now lost their account due to migration.
    Reavez
    Madox

Hey, I was from Blacksteel Highlanders, during SOA days. Sadly after Rick left then the kin fell apart. I recall Monkshood had lead for some time, but when the Kin lost it's members I'm pretty sure he sold the kin. The older players, including myself, moved to a new kin called The Last Kings. A few of the older members still play to this day.

Good to see you back.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/202240100001637fb/signature.png]Animax[/charsig]

Aye, unfortunately i was forced to create a new account as well as my old one didn't migrate. The worst thing in all this is that i've lost all my contacts and i can't remember people's character names anymore.
    Well, i do remember Arofar and Xethelion but that's it sadly. We moved to another kinship (can't remember the kin's name either... sigh) during Moria days and we were doing some Turtle and Watcher runs that time.

Anyways, it really feels good to see that there are still a few people around like youselves that remember those great and terrific times. I remember us as Blacksteel Highlanders fighting Thorog in Helegrod and Balrog in the Rift. I think those were the toughest raids during those SOA times.
    Old Chars: Ahnuk (Hunter) - Kanno (Minstrel) - Alltar (Captain) - Amron (Lore-Master)
    New Chars: Piolho (Minstrel)

Haha - I'm Xethelion Well remembered.
    My captain is now called Elements, name change few years back. Not heard Xethelion for so long now haha.
    Yeah loved SOA days - it was when the kin was at its strongest.

I've started a new hunter, so I can relive the early parts of the game. He is called Legend.

Let me know what your new char's name is so I can add next time I'm in game
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/202240100001637fb/signature.png]Animax[/charsig]

This is a blast from the past. Only member I remember is Rhiona (I think it was). Good guy. Oh and Gangoul was in the kin right?
    Chains of insanity - Doom of GY Reborn - FOTM - WotGE - Fancy Lads
    Retired from LOTRO

dont remember a toon called rhiona but ye gangoul was in blacksteel.

and xeth, a new hunter?? what happened to xenox?
    Reavez
    Madox

I have a friend ingame, Melrid (also ridmel and similar combinations) who was in Blacksteel all those years ago. He rarely logs on these days but i am still in touch with him via skype now and then. Do you remember him?