We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 23 of 23

Thread: PVE

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,031

    PVE

    Dear Freeps,

    The ettenmoors is a PVP zone. That means its a map designed for player vs player combat. This is not a map where you come to pve and avoid pvp completely.
    Creeps would very much appreciate it if you would take the opportunity to fight them 1v1, 6v6, rvr.
    Thanks in advance.


    Katelia Rk 11 Lm, Katetastrophe Rk 13 Warg, Kateaclysm Rk 15 defiler

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    72
    I guess flipping ops doesn't count as pve...

    "And the saddest thing as the wind blows your hair are the seeds of our nothing."

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    72
    And flipping keeps is also pvp.

    "And the saddest thing as the wind blows your hair are the seeds of our nothing."

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,031
    Not leaving one shots doesn't count as either.


    Katelia Rk 11 Lm, Katetastrophe Rk 13 Warg, Kateaclysm Rk 15 defiler

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    945
    Quit ruining vilya pvp.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    313
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfigglesworth View Post
    Quit ruining vilya pvp.
    We have daggy for that
    Retired from lotro since june '14. Currently kicking other noobs on gw2.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by Nilmade View Post
    And flipping keeps is also pvp.
    Loggin' after 1 death doesn't count either.

    "And the saddest thing as the wind blows your hair are the seeds of our nothing."

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Nilmade View Post
    Loggin' after 1 death doesn't count either.
    Ok. Then stay out.
    Also DF doesn't count as either.


    Katelia Rk 11 Lm, Katetastrophe Rk 13 Warg, Kateaclysm Rk 15 defiler

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    419
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfigglesworth View Post
    Quit ruining vilya pvp.
    OP You have been wrecking it since u been back, far worse then the stuff u mentioned. you don't own vilya, the fact you pretend you have any kind of power telling anyone to do anything makes me laugh.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Seglord View Post
    OP You have been wrecking it since u been back, far worse then the stuff u mentioned. you don't own vilya, the fact you pretend you have any kind of power telling anyone to do anything makes me laugh.

    You gave me that power when you and your friends started calling me "Queen of the Moors". It caught on rather fast. I'm enjoying it, so thank you.


    Katelia Rk 11 Lm, Katetastrophe Rk 13 Warg, Kateaclysm Rk 15 defiler

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    133
    When QQtron looks like the sane one D: .......your sig is all wrong dude, Ive been calling you Vilya's QQ king for years.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c00000018f8a2/signature.png]Wakelee[/charsig]

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    156
    Nilmade why you no play hunter good?
    .
    Tyrant Swordmonkeyy Rank 15 Reaver ~Vilya~ now ~Arkenstone~
    High Warden Maldrian rank 9 guardian

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    254
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    Dear Freeps,

    The ettenmoors is a PVP zone. That means its a map designed for player vs player combat. This is not a map where you come to pve and avoid pvp completely.
    Creeps would very much appreciate it if you would take the opportunity to fight them 1v1, 6v6, rvr.
    Thanks in advance.
    Just a reminder freeps, since you seem to forget all the time.
    .

    Gulz posting on the wrong account.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    945
    Quote Originally Posted by GULENDUR View Post
    Just a reminder freeps, since you seem to forget all the time.
    all for the better. you know how much you get lost in there. Even in tr, ta, and lugs we often have to point you in the right direction.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    Dear Freeps,

    The ettenmoors is a PVP zone. That means its a map designed for player vs player combat. This is not a map where you come to pve and avoid pvp completely.
    Creeps would very much appreciate it if you would take the opportunity to fight them 1v1, 6v6, rvr.
    Thanks in advance.

    Just a reminder ..... Freeps seem to think even at rank 15 they need to just come out to pve.

    also some friendly advice: if you only come out to the moors to pve and never learn to pvp then you too will be a rank 15 freep who cant' solo kill 1 warg. Take the time to learn to pvp, it will be more fun for everyone.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,571
    If this was just an issue with freepside, creeps would fight and not qq about not having every pve acquired buff to fight with... but the moors hasn't been about 'good' fights in years... it's been about grudge/pissing matches, which has created the crapfest we call Vilya 'PvP.'
    Last edited by Turin_Turambar_The_F; Nov 22 2015 at 04:06 AM.
    Turine Turambare - Warlord - Warg Slayer - Weaver's Enemy - Reaver's Enemy - Blackarrow's Enemy - Warleader's Enemy - Defiler Foe
    TEAM F
    ... occasionally seen on... Mynutts/Thick/Blasthardcheese/Vladtheimpaler/--------/Twiggyt/Belege/Bodybags

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    945
    Quote Originally Posted by Turin_Turambar_The_F View Post
    If this was just an issue with freepside, creeps would fight and not qq about not having every pve acquired buff to fight with... but the moors hasn't been about 'good' fights in years... it's been about grudge/pissing matches, which has created the crapfest we call Vilya 'PvP.'
    what a freep goggles answer. Go back to your side and cry to An pansy.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,571
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfigglesworth View Post
    what a freep goggles answer. Go back to your side and cry to An pansy.
    Come at me Choubidou!
    Turine Turambare - Warlord - Warg Slayer - Weaver's Enemy - Reaver's Enemy - Blackarrow's Enemy - Warleader's Enemy - Defiler Foe
    TEAM F
    ... occasionally seen on... Mynutts/Thick/Blasthardcheese/Vladtheimpaler/--------/Twiggyt/Belege/Bodybags

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    945
    Quote Originally Posted by Turin_Turambar_The_F View Post
    Come at me Choubidou!
    Possibly the worst thing anyone has said to me ever.....touche.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5,115
    I always used pve to set up pvp fights. Most of the best fights we got were in red npcs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Turin_Turambar_The_F View Post
    it's been about grudge/pissing matches, which has created the crapfest we call Vilya 'PvP.'
    That's always been Vilya pvp. It's what made it great. Back in the day when old man Bakon "blacklisted" me from Vilya pvp for mocking Holydiver on the forums (I believe it was in defence of Deno hitting R9), it was what arguably launched me as a raid leader. Troi used to say that how he'd trait would depend on how effectively I'd managed to kick up the hornets nest on the forums. You've gotten salty Turry.
    Phrasing! Doesn't anybody do phrasing anymore?

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,571
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowlock View Post
    I always used pve to set up pvp fights. Most of the best fights we got were in red npcs.



    That's always been Vilya pvp. It's what made it great. Back in the day when old man Bakon "blacklisted" me from Vilya pvp for mocking Holydiver on the forums (I believe it was in defence of Deno hitting R9), it was what arguably launched me as a raid leader. Troi used to say that how he'd trait would depend on how effectively I'd managed to kick up the hornets nest on the forums. You've gotten salty Turry.
    I know that's what lead you to be competitive with LD... however, it's created the exact opposite effect with the current crop of pvpers, where action just becomes completely absent after 1 side wipes or nothing happens at all due to who's out... people refuse to coordinate or group due to drama... it's mitigated with numbers, which is what we had when you played on this server, but now seeing more than a raid on either side is rare.. I guess what I'm saying is the only thing that's getting 'launched' is OOC QQ without any action... I have 'salt' and tequila, just no glass to pour it in.
    Turine Turambare - Warlord - Warg Slayer - Weaver's Enemy - Reaver's Enemy - Blackarrow's Enemy - Warleader's Enemy - Defiler Foe
    TEAM F
    ... occasionally seen on... Mynutts/Thick/Blasthardcheese/Vladtheimpaler/--------/Twiggyt/Belege/Bodybags

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    956
    Quote Originally Posted by Turin_Turambar_The_F View Post
    I know that's what lead you to be competitive with LD... however, it's created the exact opposite effect with the current crop of pvpers, where action just becomes completely absent after 1 side wipes or nothing happens at all due to who's out... people refuse to coordinate or group due to drama... it's mitigated with numbers, which is what we had when you played on this server, but now seeing more than a raid on either side is rare.. I guess what I'm saying is the only thing that's getting 'launched' is OOC QQ without any action... I have 'salt' and tequila, just no glass to pour it in.
    Well good thing Vilya is closing so you won't have to worry about fixing it....just let the dead server stay dead.
    Rank 10 Hunter, Rank 9 Warleader, Rank 9 Weaver, Rank 7 Reaver, Rank 6 Guardian, Rank 6 Warg, Rank 5 Lore-master, Rank 5 Blackarrow, Rank 4 Champion, Rank 3 Reaver, Rank 2 Rune-keeper, just to name a few.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5,115
    Quote Originally Posted by Turin_Turambar_The_F View Post
    however, it's created the exact opposite effect with the current crop of pvpers,
    I blame millenial parenting.
    Phrasing! Doesn't anybody do phrasing anymore?

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload