We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

1st International spar-fight kinship Tournament !!!

Hello free peoples of Whitywindle,

i would love to announce you, that coming Sunday, 13th of July, 2014 at 13:00 UK time there will be the biggest spar event of the year, King of the Hill, to celebrate end of U13 and start of U14, which will take place in Lone lands, Weathertop.

Because there will be huge amount of players coming to spar each other, we chose only lvl 30 and lvl 95 to enter King of the Hill competiton.
    Lvl 95 winner will get 1550 Turbine points via coupon code which i ll pass to winner. I spoke during the day to Game Master, asked him what is legal, if i can do this, and if i can do that, so please don´t leave comments here, its illegal and what do i need or i can´t do. Thank you. Lvl 30 winner will get 1550 Turbine points via coupon code which i ll pass to winner also.
    More prices will be revealed during Sunday.

For those who will come only watch spars, we will have pipe-weed and some beer. For ladies wine ofcourse. Every spar will be recorded and uploaded on Youtube, so every player can later watch every fight he won or lost by asking in global lff channel for link . Generally everyone who missed Tournament can watch every fight later, so they won´t miss anything.

About rules. Each class is allowed to use all skills. Buffs are not allowed please so respect that. Thank you.

Those who are lazy to come over or far from Lone Lands may send tell to Klaraghorn in-game, so he will summon you to Weathertop during the Tournament. I hope we will see alot of great fight on Sunday so wish you all luck and fun. Thank you all and thanks Sanrossa, player which came with this idea. )

Little bonus: Grayhammer will reveal new page of his famous comics during this day!!!
    Last edited by Klaromorthor; Jul 09 2014 at 06:13 AM.

Rememeber: Only lvl 30 & lvl 95 !!!!

I often make mistakes when converting from UK time to Server time. Do you know what the Server Time will be for this? Thanks!
    Neddor, Untrustworthy Guardian of Arkenstone
    Massan, Captain Nutter of Laurelin

Quote Originally Posted by Warmutkan View Post
    I often make mistakes when converting from UK time to Server time. Do you know what the Server Time will be for this? Thanks!

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Cant wait!

And I love the "Jalal" within the list of kins haha

- Rystor

<--- King of the Hill! Haha. Looking forward to the event and the spars )

Wish you luck Gloryia :P
    Last edited by Klaromorthor; Jul 09 2014 at 06:14 AM.

Damn it's on a Sunday one of the only days I'm not online .......
    Withywindle Freeps Rildok R8 LM, Meglatron R7 capt, Eldalorm R6 RK, Rildoc R7 Warden, Meglathan R5 Hunter, Rildock R5 Mini, Megolopops R5 Champ, Megaflop R5 Burg, Megasorearse Guard, Meglabear Beorn.

I think that means 5:00am for PST so it looks like im going to have to say awake or else im going to sleep past it lol