We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Anyone who is using the "Set unequip destination" feature, you might want to check out this new plugin: Inventory Bag ID Descrambler.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurallor View Post
    Anyone who is using the "Set unequip destination" feature, you might want to check out this new plugin: Inventory Bag ID Descrambler.
    I was trying Inventory Bag ID Descrambler on a character I had never used the sort mechanism on. I wanted to try it before mucking around on my main. It seems to have messed up the order of my bag slots and can't get them back in sequence.

It keeps making the first slot in the bag something else. Like, for example, it's currently "113" after doing the ID Descrambler. And the visual slot 113 in the bag is actually ID "19". This was all after doing the wizard. If I redo it again with the wizard it makes slot 1 be another ID number again.

Oh and just to give more info, I have all the available purchasable bag slots. So 135.
    Last edited by ChromiteSwiftpaw; May 22 2017 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChromiteSwiftpaw View Post
    I was trying Inventory Bag ID Descrambler on a character I had never used the sort mechanism on. I wanted to try it before mucking around on my main. It seems to have messed up the order of my bag slots and can't get them back in sequence.

It keeps making the first slot in the bag something else. Like, for example, it's currently "113" after doing the ID Descrambler. And the visual slot 113 in the bag is actually ID "19". This was all after doing the wizard. If I redo it again with the wizard it makes slot 1 be another ID number again.

Oh and just to give more info, I have all the available purchasable bag slots. So 135.
    Hmm. The plugin relies on algorithm used by the Sort button being deterministic, which as far as I know, it is. I.e. every time you do the sort, it puts the items in the same order; even if there are multiple identical items, the algorithm has some unknown way of ordering them that's reliable. If that isn't true, then it won't work. Maybe you can try again, but with unique items in every slot?

After you did the sorting, was there then more than one empty slot in your bags (i.e. some stackable items got combined into a smaller number of stacks)?

All of my other questions basically boil down to, "Did you follow the instructions"?

I could create a new character and give it a try. But the first thing the Wizard would tell me to do would be to fill up the bags and click "Sort", thus scrambling the IDs, so I'm not sure how that special case would really be special.

Maybe you can try again, but with unique items in every slot?
    Yeah I considered this. I did have stacks of things. I'm at work so didn't have a chance to try that.

After you did the sorting, was there then more than one empty slot in your bags (i.e. some stackable items got combined into a smaller number of stacks)?
    Nope

All of my other questions basically boil down to, "Did you follow the instructions"?
    Come on Thur, you know better :-P

Well I just tried it on a new character, and it worked OK for me.

I didn't think it was likely that you failed to follow the instructions, but it occured to me that if you didn't click "Sort" for the second time (after the plugin rearranges the items) the result would be what you reported.

There must be something strange about the items in your bags. The only thing I can think of is that the sorting algorithm doesn't sort identical items deterministically.

Doing a follow up here for you Thurallor. In my first go 'round I had 2x flower bracelets and 2x gold swap earrings in there. That may have screwed it up

This time I made sure every item in each slot was unique. It worked perfectly

Doing a follow up here for you Thurallor. In my first go 'round I had 2x flower bracelets and 2x gold swap earrings in there. That may have screwed it up

This time I made sure every item in each slot was unique. It worked perfectly
    Thanks, Chromite! I'll add that restriction to the instructions, since I can't think of a good way to work around it.

Version 3.20 of SequenceBars is now available at lotrointerface.

Versions 3.19 and 3.20 release notes

Bug fix:

• The "Move bar under mouse cursor" event behavior was not moving the bar to the correct place if performed simultaneously with a "Reset bar" event behavior and the bar's animation speed was set to "fast", "slow", or "very slow". To fix the issue, the animation will now be completed instantaneously in such cases, since presumably the user wants to be able to click on it immediately after the bar moves.

New feature:

• Added Runekeeper conditionals "Runekeeper attunement > x", "Runekeeper attunement < x", "Runekeeper is charged", "Runekeeper is not charged".

Hey Thur, is it possible to do a sort placement so that the items end up filling the higher numbered slots instead of the lower numbered ones?

i.e. Let's say you had 10 items and did an /sb sort 1-20. Currently the items get sorted into slots 1-10. Any chance they could be placed into 11-20?

I like it this way because then all new items get placed into the lowest numbered slots at the top of the bags.

I think the default sort does this.

Hey Thur, is it possible to do a sort placement so that the items end up filling the higher numbered slots instead of the lower numbered ones?

i.e. Let's say you had 10 items and did an /sb sort 1-20. Currently the items get sorted into slots 1-10. Any chance they could be placed into 11-20?

I like it this way because then all new items get placed into the lowest numbered slots at the top of the bags.

I think the default sort does this.
    Not sure if I understand the question, but I think the answer is "yes".

You just can do "/sb sort 20-1".

Edit: It's not quite the same as what you asked, but it might be good enough.

That works just fine! It compresses everything to the bottom of specified slot range. It's in reverse order but that doesn't matter Thanks!

Version 3.21 of SequenceBars is now available at lotrointerface.

Version 3.21 release notes

This is a minor update that normally wouldn't have warranted a release, but I'm updating some common files to maintain compatibility with my other plugins (e.g. Reminders).

New features:

• You can now optionally view the grid, which can be useful for laying out stuff (e.g. other plugins, or the built-in UI) on the screen. To turn it on/off, click the "eye" icon next to "Snap to Grid" in the Global Settings.
    • When moving a bar, an anchor icon will now be shown indicating the anchor point relative to which the bar is positioned. Yes, I was bored.

Other changes:

• Common file updates for compatibility with my other plugins.

In regard to Reminders, I think that the icon also has the panel size since I cannot click through to other interface icons, i.e.: Mount controls or quickbars.

Quote Originally Posted by Ainworth View Post
    In regard to Reminders, I think that the icon also has the panel size since I cannot click through to other interface icons, i.e.: Mount controls or quickbars.
    Are you using the latest version (1.11)? I'm not sure I understand precisely what you're saying, but that sounds very much like the bug that was fixed.

I just saw the update in the compendium. I think it was fixed and i'll check it later.

Thx Thur.

Version 3.22 of SequenceBars is now available at lotrointerface.

Version 3.22 release notes

A player requested the ability to change the transparency of bars when the mouse arrives/departs.

New features:

• You can now set the opacity/transparency of individual bars, in the right-click menu.
    • You can now enable an event behavior to change the opacity/transparency of a bar or group.

Bug fixes:

• Fixed a couple of bugs that generated error messages when you tried to edit a sequence containing items/skills that no longer exist.

Version 3.23 of SequenceBars is now available at lotrointerface.

Version 3.23 release notes

New features:

• The dropdown menus got really annoying to use when there were hundreds of items to choose from. You can now resize them by dragging the corner.

Other changes:

• Incorporated updated French translations. Thanks, Galphoglas!

Version 3.24 of SequenceBars is now available at lotrointerface.

Version 3.24 release notes

Bug fix:

• Some users reported crashing at logout, when using one of my other plugins (Reminders). Since I can't think of why the same problem wouldn't be exhibited in SequenceBars, I'm applying the same attempted workaround to this plugin.

So first of all, just wanted to thank you for an amazing plugin - has made swapping gear on my cappy so easy now!

Secondly I do have a question, so I've set up a sequence so that after I switch trait trees I can quickly do my banner/pet swap (i.e. hit armaments, summon herald, switch to crafted banner for stats & select target to apply brother skill) and was wondering if there was a way to have a command set to select either my pet/fellowship member so that I can apply my brother skill on them quickly? I usually do this by hitting the relative function key (i.e. f4) and then clicking my brother skill but was hoping I could add it to the sequence?

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Mirillin View Post
    Secondly I do have a question, so I've set up a sequence so that after I switch trait trees I can quickly do my banner/pet swap (i.e. hit armaments, summon herald, switch to crafted banner for stats & select target to apply brother skill) and was wondering if there was a way to have a command set to select either my pet/fellowship member so that I can apply my brother skill on them quickly? I usually do this by hitting the relative function key (i.e. f4) and then clicking my brother skill but was hoping I could add it to the sequence?
    It's not currently implemented, but it's something I could add. In fact, there is a whole class of such "selection" commands I could add, which hadn't occurred to me before. I will put some thought into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirillin View Post
    I have added support for this in version 3.26, which is now available at lotrointerface.

Version 3.26 release notes

New feature:

• There is a new kind of special slot: "Select target". With this slot, you can change your currently selected target in the middle of a sequence. The targets you can select are: yourself; your pet; your pet's target; your current target's target; your raid leader; any raid member (by name); the next raid member in sequence; raid assist targets 1-4 (or their targets); the next raid assist target in sequence (or his/her target).

I have added support for this in version 3.26, which is now available at lotrointerface.

Version 3.26 release notes

New feature:

• There is a new kind of special slot: "Select target". With this slot, you can change your currently selected target in the middle of a sequence. The targets you can select are: yourself; your pet; your pet's target; your current target's target; your raid leader; any raid member (by name); the next raid member in sequence; raid assist targets 1-4 (or their targets); the next raid assist target in sequence (or his/her target).
    Oh wow that is amazing, thank you so much! Will definitely look forward to trying this out!

Hi! I think the "pet's target" is not working. I'm an LM so I especially need this. I want to target myself, cast a skill, and then switch back to my pet's target. (I have 3 such skills.) I don't cast the skill directly because the aggro is sometimes on my pet and the skill will be forwarded to my pet.

I saw that the "pet's target" only displays the mob's name when I have my pet targeted, otherwise it only displays a red (none) although my pet does have a target. I'm guessing this is just how it works. So I set my sequence to "target myself > skill > target my pet > target my pet's target", but it's not working. Please find out what's going on, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by LightGatherer View Post
    Hi! I think the "pet's target" is not working. I'm an LM so I especially need this. I want to target myself, cast a skill, and then switch back to my pet's target. (I have 3 such skills.) I don't cast the skill directly because the aggro is sometimes on my pet and the skill will be forwarded to my pet.

I saw that the "pet's target" only displays the mob's name when I have my pet targeted, otherwise it only displays a red (none) although my pet does have a target. I'm guessing this is just how it works. So I set my sequence to "target myself > skill > target my pet > target my pet's target", but it's not working. Please find out what's going on, thank you!
    I wasn't able to test that, because I don't play a LM normally. It may be one of the cases that just doesn't work, because of the limitations of the Lua interface / game client -- not all of the information that can be requested is actually available at any given time. There were several other scenarios that I took out when I determined that they didn't work.

However, the sequence "target myself, skill, target my pet, target my current target's target" should work. You may have to do it slowly, though.

I wasn't able to test that, because I don't play a LM normally. It may be one of the cases that just doesn't work, because of the limitations of the Lua interface / game client -- not all of the information that can be requested is actually available at any given time. There were several other scenarios that I took out when I determined that they didn't work.

However, the sequence "target myself, skill, target my pet, target my current target's target" should work. You may have to do it slowly, though.
    I made a short sequence for testing, which contains only "pet" and "current target's target". I found that the first round I click them, it always keeps the target on my pet, but the second round, it will correctly target the mob, as long as I don't click very fast. Any idea of this?

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast