We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12
    Thur, is there something for the "if...then" option for when a skill "unlocks"? I know there is If Skill is Usable thing but that doesn't quite seem to be what I want.

Yellow RKs have a skill called Static Surge that only becomes usable after using another Lightning based skill is used and some randomness "unlocks" static surge. Otherwise it's just always greyed out.

Static Surge is one of those skills that will show up on the default auto skill bar when it's available to use. I normally hide the auto skill bar in my UI Skin because it's annoying for most classes.

Basically, I'd like to make an icon for Static Surge appear on the screen to let a person know it's available to use without having to look at the hotkey itself at the bottom of the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by ChromiteSwiftpaw View Post
    Thur, is there something for the "if...then" option for when a skill "unlocks"? I know there is If Skill is Usable thing but that doesn't quite seem to be what I want.

Yellow RKs have a skill called Static Surge that only becomes usable after using another Lightning based skill is used and some randomness "unlocks" static surge. Otherwise it's just always greyed out.

Static Surge is one of those skills that will show up on the default auto skill bar when it's available to use. I normally hide the auto skill bar in my UI Skin because it's annoying for most classes.

Basically, I'd like to make an icon for Static Surge appear on the screen to let a person know it's available to use without having to look at the hotkey itself at the bottom of the screen.
    There is "Skill is ready" and "Skill is usable". Both are provided directly by the API, so their bugginess is SSG's fault, and I can't fix them. But I would try both.

When Static Surge is available, do you get an effect on your character? If so, you can check for that effect.

Does it cause a message to be displayed in the combat log? If so, the plugin could monitor that, but currently doesn't.

Otherwise I know of no way to automatically detect the availability of Static Surge. If you know of another plugin that does it, I could mimic that method.

Version 3.53 of SequenceBars is now available at lotrointerface.

Version 3.53 release notes

New features:

• Added support for the Brawler class:
      • Brawler skills can now be used with the "advance to next slot when skill is executed, using secondary detection method" feature.
      • "Brawler mettle < x" and "Brawler mettle > x" conditions have been added to the "If / then" and "If / then / else" special slots.

Bug fixes:

• When resizing a dropdown menu, the items inside will now have their widths properly updated.

Other changes:

• Alternate skill names ("improved", etc.) will now appear in the dropdown menu for skill-related conditions ("Skill is ready", "Skill is trained", etc.).
    • The Burglar skill Gambler's Strike can now be detected with the "secondary detection method".

Thanks to Kyrinia for a bug report via discord.

Version 3.54 of SequenceBars is now available at lotrointerface.

Version 3.54 release notes

New feature:

• Added a new option for people who like to right-click their skills. You can now specify (under the global options tab) the behavior when right-clicking on a slot: show the context menu, or execute the skill. (Thanks to WildCard)

Sequence Bars & Missions

Is there a reason why squence bar will go hidden after clicking the first skill while in a mission?

Quote Originally Posted by Ainworth View Post
    Is there a reason why squence bar will go hidden after clicking the first skill while in a mission?
    Have you enabled any "Hide bar" event behaviors for the bar?

Do any error messages appear in the chat window ("Error" or "Standard" channel)?

If not, then you may have discovered a bug. If you want, you can send me your settings file and I'll see if I can figure it out:

Documents\The Lord of the Rings Online\PluginData\<account>\<server>\<character>\SequenceBars.plugindata
    Last edited by Thurallor; Oct 30 2022 at 12:02 AM.

Version 4.00 of SequenceBars is now available at lotrointerface.

Version 4.00 release notes

New features:

• Hotkeys can now be assigned directly to user events, without wasting one of your quickslots. You can use any hotkey that you have assigned in the game's Key Mapping panel.
    • User events can now be generated automatically, based on chat window messages, e.g. combat log messages.
    • Lua scripts can now be assigned directly to user events, so they are executed each time the event is triggered.
    • There is a new UI for managing user events:

Known issues:

• This is a large change; there are probably some bugs. Please let me know if you find any! I anticipate further releases in the next few days.
    • Localization for other languages (German, French, Russian, Portuguese) is not done yet. If you would like to help, send me a PM.

Version 4.01 of SequenceBars is now available at lotrointerface.

Version 4.01 release notes

Bug fix:

• In the previous version, renaming an event did not correctly complete until you reloaded the plugin. This is now fixed.

Other changes:

• Improved display of bars in the "Generated by" column of the User Event Directory table. In the case where Bar A generates an event only because it includes another bar (Bar B) which generates the event, it will now be shown as "Bar A via Bar B".

Version 4.04 of SequenceBars is now available at lotrointerface.

Version 4.04 release notes

New features:

• There is a new option for "If" slots: "Reevaluate continuously until next click". This is currently experimental.

Other changes:

• Added the Warden skill "Shield-slam" to the skills database. (This allows you to choose "When skill is executed" for the "Advance to next slot" option.)

Version 4.06 of SequenceBars is now available at lotrointerface.

Version 4.06 release notes

Changes:

• The plugin was broken by Update 34. This version implements a workaround.
    • (Version 4.05) Updated Warden skills in the skills database: Added "javelin" versions of "spear" skills for assailment stance.

Version 4.10 of SequenceBars is now available at lotrointerface.

Version 4.10 release notes

Bug fixes:

• Removed caching of GetCategory() and IsCurable() for effects. Apparently sometimes effects with the same name differ by these attributes. This could cause a cache incoherency, resulting in conditions like "If curable wound effect is present..." to fail.

Changes:

• Updated the skills database. It now contains all skill names in English, German, French and Russian from client version 34.0.2.
    Last edited by Thurallor; Feb 02 2023 at 11:30 PM.

Is there a way to configure it so the sequence will advance when a skill is used via a normal hotkey rather than having to click the plugin frame?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Meshuggenah View Post
    Is there a way to configure it so the sequence will advance when a skill is used via a normal hotkey rather than having to click the plugin frame?

Thanks!
    No.

CaerArianrhod is offline Rohirrim Scout
    Guardian of Erebrandir's Horseshoe's Secret
    Trainer of the Rabbits
    Common\SkillData\SkillData.lua

At the end of the file:

Puts("blah = " .. Serialize(SkillData[0x7001509D]));

Maybe you comment that out next time, you change something in the plugin

Quote Originally Posted by CaerArianrhod View Post
    Common\SkillData\SkillData.lua

At the end of the file:

Puts("blah = " .. Serialize(SkillData[0x7001509D]));

Maybe you comment that out next time, you change something in the plugin
    Oops

Version 4.12 of SequenceBars is now available at lotrointerface. Thanks to Valdacil for bug reports and feature ideas!

Version 4.12 release notes

New features:

• You can now choose "Pet is present", "Pet is absent", "Mount is present", or "Mount is absent" as the condition for an IF/THEN slot. For the "present" conditions, you can optionally specify a pet or mount name.
    • Event behaviors that are triggered "when pet changes" and "when mount changes" can now be assigned to bars and groups.
    • There is a new kind of special slot: "Reset bar". This slot, when clicked (or when reached automatically in the sequence), simply resets the bar. (This is to avoid having to create a special user event and event behavior just for the purpose of resetting the current bar.)

Bug fixes:

• Apparently there is a problem in the compression library included in SequenceBars. Its LZW algorithm sometimes produces erroneous results. From now on, all exports will be generated with Huffman coding. When importing, LZW will still be supported for backward compatibility.
    • Apparently there is a bug in the Turbine.UI.Label control which prevents it from properly displaying "<>" in some cases. In previous versions, this could interfere with the export process (because it can generate that sequence as a result of its compression/encoding), but a workaround has now been implemented.
    • Fixed a bug where if a group had the "bars move together" option enabled and contained a subgroup with the option disabled, bars in the subgroup didn't move together. The option in the containing group should override the option in subgroups; this situation will now be more clearly indicated in the subgroup's option menu.

Other changes:

• Improved the determinism of the order of event processing. If two events are generated in the same frame by a sequence (which they will be if you have multiple "Generate User Event" slots all executing automatically), they will now be processed in the order in which they were generated. Caveat: This assumes that the same two events aren't also being generated in the same frame in a different order by another bar. In that case whichever bar runs first determines the order that the events will be generated. The order in which the bars run is unpredictable, so don't do it.
    • Improved output filtering and formatting in Debug windows.
    • Improved detection of the Russian client.
    • Context menus will now stay open when you're adding/removing event behaviors, instead of requiring you to reopen the menu after each action.
    • When a group has the "bars move together" option enabled, moving any bar in the group will cause all bars in the group to move, regardless of whether their "Lock position" option is enabled.
    • The "Position" submenu in the context menu for bars has been moved under "Settings".
    • The "Lock position" option in that submenu has been renamed to "Movable by drag-and-drop" to better describe the fact that it only prevents the bar from being moved directly/accidentally by dragging the caption -- not from being moved because a containing group has "bars move together" enabled.
    • Filled in lots of missing translations with ChatGPT. Humans are invited to check the AI's work!

I updated Sequence Bars 4.12 via the Plugin Compendium.
    It will not load and I got these errors upon logging in:

...s Online\Plugins\Thurallor\Seque nceBars\__init__.lua:41: Unable to resolve package "Thurallor.Common.UI.Zoomer_1" .

...Rings Online\Plugins\Thurallor\Seque nceBars\Main.lua:1: Failed to import package "Thurallor.SequenceBars".
    Last edited by Ainworth; Feb 03 2023 at 12:53 PM.

Sorry about that. Version 4.13 is awaiting approval and should be available to download shortly.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12