We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

How large eldar is?

How large eldar is on server compare to the other? Im on-off played i eldar for years, and sometimes, not always, its feel like a little dead, especially lower lvl areas. Are eldar large, medium, or small server by player base, and what is like eldar community to compare other servers? Just by curiosity want to know In my view, i think eldar has very helpful and "mature" playerbase and have good times on it!

Quote Originally Posted by bindolf View Post
    How large eldar is on server compare to the other? Im on-off played i eldar for years, and sometimes, not always, its feel like a little dead, especially lower lvl areas. Are eldar large, medium, or small server by player base, and what is like eldar community to compare other servers? Just by curiosity want to know In my view, i think eldar has very helpful and "mature" playerbase and have good times on it!
    Eldar is one of the smaller servers. Not having played much there I can't really say how the community compares to other servers.

Quote Originally Posted by bindolf View Post
    Its certainly not the biggest servers in the EU region, but I always see players when I login from time to time, so its not a dead server by any stretch of the imagination.

Its population rank (nb of conn.) is atm 25/29
    Last edited by Castorix; Oct 27 2014 at 08:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Castorix View Post
    Its population rank (nb of conn.) is atm 25/29
    So is Snowbourne the busiest of the EU servers then?, I know it used to be. Not sure whether to migrate or just start a fresh (although not sure if I want to roll completely new on a new server as I have too much time invested over the years in my Eldar toons.

Quote Originally Posted by Jutenza View Post
    So is Snowbourne the busiest of the EU servers then?, I know it used to be. Not sure whether to migrate or just start a fresh (although not sure if I want to roll completely new on a new server as I have too much time invested over the years in my Eldar toons.
    For EU servers, english speaking, Snowbourn is 3rd (behind Evernight and Laurelin), these 3 servers having about the same population