We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Not quitting on pvp action on this server

hey everyone I know the last few months have been pretty boring ( I also was not playing this is my first week back ) but I really want to try and get moors action back into this server I don't even care if its like 6 people on each side a night having fun and trying to get some good fights. if your ever interested in coming out I have made a chat channel on freepside called nimmoors feel free to join it im going to be advertising a lot to try and get bothsides of players out and see if we can string together a little action. once we get a few people I have faith that more people will join in.
    thanks everyone

Devdor
    Devdor R15 Champion ~ Devarsi R12 Rk
    Scrublio R9 BA ~ Omnomfreeps R6 WL

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by devdor View Post
    hey everyone I know the last few months have been pretty boring ( I also was not playing this is my first week back ) but I really want to try and get moors action back into this server I don't even care if its like 6 people on each side a night having fun and trying to get some good fights. if your ever interested in coming out I have made a chat channel on freepside called nimmoors feel free to join it im going to be advertising a lot to try and get bothsides of players out and see if we can string together a little action. once we get a few people I have faith that more people will join in.
    thanks everyone

Devdor
    Hey dev,
    im definately in!

Rock on Dev! It's a bit harder, but there are a lot of new folks now in the Moors trying it out
    on both sides.

Won't be nightly fights anymore, but if people start putting the word out in World chat/Glff,
    people will show up.

"If you announce it...they will come!"

Nice to know there are people still trying for it... I will be try to join the fight when I will have free time and soon will have plenty!!!!
    Will join at channel and see if we come to have some fun!!!
    Ishka-Kwi,Ai-Durug-nul!

Sounds great! Will join nimmoors chat channel next time I'm on!

Thanks!

-Finnok/Findee/Machila

I'm in there a lot on creep side Mortasilla is the name, come hunt me down, well unless you're a warden, then I'll run away lol. Hope to see you all out there
    Mortanah the Unwise, Lvl 100 Champ - Mortasilla, r8 weaver