We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Elle's New Years Hide and Seek Giveaway 31.12.14 @ 18:00 GMT

Heya All, Following on from the sucessful Easter Giveaway. Come find me on New Years Eve i'll be hiding as usual from 6pm UK till 7PM. Clues will be given at intervals if nobody has found me after 1 hour i'll reveal my location and the first on to reach me will win.
    The first one to /trade with me will win the top prize of 300g. Other prizes to follow...

Prizes.
    1st: 300g
    2nd: 25 Fused Riddermark Relics (Tier 9) Donated by a special friend from the PvMP Forum
    3rd: Supreme Essence of Critical Defence (lvl100) Donated by andilos
    4th: 5 slayer and skill deed boosts (90 mins)
    5th: Blemished Symbol of Celebrimbor Donated by Caderidris
    6th: Foods Kindly donated by Barabone of Eldar.
    Last edited by Ellemere; Dec 31 2014 at 12:56 PM.
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

"Everyone draws the moral line of what's acceptable just slightly below what they're actually doing."

"Er gwaetha pawb a phopeth. Ry'n ni yma o hyd."

Thankyou very much to all who donated prizes, i will be back at Easter with another hide and seek Elle hunt.
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

"Everyone draws the moral line of what's acceptable just slightly below what they're actually doing."

"Er gwaetha pawb a phopeth. Ry'n ni yma o hyd."