We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Beorning level 30 class quest - Letter from Langhár: Sad News of Ofolmóth

Wife and I are both leveling Beornings, great class for a couple!

We're at level 34 and neither of us have seen any starter for the level 30 class quest, "Hatred of Bear and Man".

http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Ques...f_Bear_and_Man

Implied is receipt of Letter from Langhár: Sad News of Ofolmóth quest starter item. Did we miss something?

Cheers,
    Gloimli @ Windfola

Quote Originally Posted by BINKLEY1 View Post
    Wife and I are both leveling Beornings, great class for a couple!

We're at level 34 and neither of us have seen any starter for the level 30 class quest, "Hatred of Bear and Man".

http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Ques...f_Bear_and_Man

Implied is receipt of Letter from Langhár: Sad News of Ofolmóth quest starter item. Did we miss something?

Cheers,
    Gloimli @ Windfola
    Presumably you've checked your mail at a mailbox. Be sure to read (click) on the letter you get. Check your inventory for a letter as well, though I seem to recall getting it in the mail. the person you're looking for is in Ost Guruth near the rep barter merchant. If they don't have a ring, submit a bug report. Also be sure you have done the level 15 quest (I'm guessing you have, but just in case.)
    Feadel Morauko
    Brotherhood of Crimson Knights
    "Peace must prevail, even if the wicked must die." - Jasmine Boreal

Quote Originally Posted by BINKLEY1 View Post
    ... We're at level 34 and neither of us have seen any starter for the level 30 class quest, "Hatred of Bear and Man". http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Ques...f_Bear_and_Man Implied is receipt of Letter from Langhár: Sad News of Ofolmóth quest starter item. Did we miss something? ...
    You received a letter in the mail, for level 15 & level 30 class quests, hopefully you read it before delete. If you read the mail, it will tell you where to go & with who to speak to pick the quest.

I'm glad to see this thread. I have a lvl 58 beorning. She received the first quest letter for lvl15 but after this nothing more, so I am also missing the level 30 and 45 quests here. I have never given it much thought before as I never got any letters after the first one.

As it says Langhar should be in Ost guruth in Lotro wiki's quest chain for Grimbeorn's challenge for that 2nd quest I guess I will head out and see if I can find her there. Other than that not receiving any mails must be a bug.

There is no Quest-item to start this quest.

When you qualify for the quest, travel to Ost Guruth to meet the NPC; IIRC, she's standing East and a little North of the Eglain Elder (Frideric, or whatever his name is ...). At present, that seems to be all there is to pursuing this Quest.

HoG