We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by botoo View Post
    That part made me smile, they need several months to get their new hardware ordered and build? Are they building it in the backyard and can't proceed now its snowing?

I know server hardware is a lot more complex than a simple game pc and it should be tested before put into action, but still this is not a matter of months and is surely should not be delayed by snowy conditions (at least not for more than a few weeks unless the servers are located on the south Antarctic).
    As much as I agree there is no point making them rush, so many bugs come with updates lets keep them to a minimum!

But Imho I think this is lotro's slow and painful death which has been forseen in the last few years.

Gondor etc it just seems rushed to me.

From developers, raids etc show willing to try tactics and some effort in the game. that hasn't been present for years. Whats point as can no select 90% of things solo so mmorpg is now solo it with lag.

myself I've already gone to my ps4 and destiny etc!
    Last edited by Ningoril; Mar 26 2015 at 07:19 AM.
    I have no signature...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2