We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatlineldir View Post
    In fact, I can't recall seeing you in the ettens... or anywhere. Maybe it's not that eldar was dead, but you didn't playing much instead.

Anyway, you can celebrate. Eldar goes away. Concratulations, you won. yehaaa. Bring the confetti.

(meanwhile a lot of people that almost never comes to the forums will be sad because eldar stops existing)
    wow you have never seen Emal in the moors or in the game? ur kidding rite?

Hes just saying wot a lot have been saying ingame, the server is too quiet to actively complete raids/instances and have constant group stuff forming. with the moves we will be better off as a lot more people we can group with.

In fact, I can't recall seeing you in the ettens... or anywhere. Maybe it's not that eldar was dead, but you didn't playing much instead.

Anyway, you can celebrate. Eldar goes away. Concratulations, you won. yehaaa. Bring the confetti.

(meanwhile a lot of people that almost never comes to the forums will be sad because eldar stops existing)
    If you are new to the server then maybe you havent seen me around. I played alot from shadows of angmar days until rohan came out. After that i have been on and off for the most parts
    If you indeed have played alot and you call eldar a active server then you dont know how a real active server works. Closing down Eldar and other servers are good for this game.

Now most people on eldar will transfer to Evernight or laurelin (after what i heard).
    Commander Emaldiom [EN] Evernight - Morale-Smasher - Lotro
    MrMidget - [EuW] League of Legends
    MrMidget2 - [EuW] League of Legends

Unless your character is named different than Flatlineldir I may have never seen you before in Etten, the fact that you haven't seen Emaldiom is most likely because you are not playing pvp for long on Eldar.

Despite the fact that some feel like they are losing 'home' it is not a bad thing for Eldar to move to a more populated server. The low action even during a very limited time daily on Eldar made me (and some more players) move to other servers a while ago. While a more crowded server is still extremely laggy (hope that will be fixed with new hardware) it's still much more entertaining pvp than on Eldar.

Eldar is a sunset world now so you might as well try to enjoy the new server.
    The end is here, the ring is gone. I could not help it . . .

Thats because he's skiing too much but I bet that his ettens playtime is more no-life than yours :P
    Last edited by DiorEluchil; Aug 13 2015 at 07:34 AM.
    Chains of insanity - Doom of GY Reborn - FOTM - WotGE - Fancy Lads
    Retired from LOTRO

Well, last answer in the whole Eldar forum was from 1.august (before my post now ofcourse)
    When there is such a lack of response even right after we know that this server is going down there is nothing to feel bad for.

Oh yes, i have been skiing alot )))))
    Commander Emaldiom [EN] Evernight - Morale-Smasher - Lotro
    MrMidget - [EuW] League of Legends
    MrMidget2 - [EuW] League of Legends

Quote Originally Posted by Deniorona View Post
    wow you have never seen Emal in the moors or in the game? ur kidding rite?

Hes just saying wot a lot have been saying ingame, the server is too quiet to actively complete raids/instances and have constant group stuff forming. with the moves we will be better off as a lot more people we can group with.
    all come evernight :x hope all is well )
    Cronik aka MrMatty - R15 defiler

Hello Folks, Old and new

I've not really played lotro since late 2011, but didn't want my remaining characters to go into nothingness, how does one go about transferring chars from Eldar?

Would be cool to hear from more old folk (if you're still around), I would rather go somewhere with people I know.

If you remember me and want to get in contact, feel free to email me at nozza401@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers,

Corm / Matt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2