We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbit1968 View Post
    Anyway that maybe next year we can have it a bit on the west-side of Orlando?
    The past 2 have been closer to west Orlando and this year we were invited to the Cloak and Dagger

Oh and We WILL have a limited number of Door Gifts thanks to Frelorn....

Quote Originally Posted by kickman77 View Post
    The past 2 have been closer to west Orlando and this year we were invited to the Cloak and Dagger

Oh and We WILL have a limited number of Door Gifts thanks to Frelorn....
    All right! Thanks, Frelorn! 8D

Honor and fun,
    Dann =)
    a.k.a Cubbles (because my friends gave me that nickname and I love them far too much to ditch it).

Lifetime Subscriber - Thank you so much for the referrals (you know who you are)!

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a000000158b0f/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Please can cancel myself and +1. Schedule conflict

Edit: Back in the saddle. Conflict resolved.
    Last edited by Datheor; Apr 04 2015 at 05:03 PM.

Ok I tried to send everyone a PM but since this forums PM system hates me, just please make sure you all have the nmew location for Saturday. Dont want anyone showing up at the old place and getting upset. See you all there....

Ok I tried to send everyone a PM but since this forums PM system hates me, just please make sure you all have the nmew location for Saturday. Dont want anyone showing up at the old place and getting upset. See you all there....
    Can't wait for this Saturday! =)

Honor and fun,
    Dannigan =)
    a.k.a Cubbles (because my friends gave me that nickname and I love them far too much to ditch it).

Lifetime Subscriber - Thank you so much for the referrals (you know who you are)!

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a000000158b0f/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Hey if anyone attending sees this, can we please have someone bring a camera, I tried charging mine last night and it seems the battery has sailed west So, all I have is my cell camera which isnt that good. See you all there.

Kickman, for the 3rd year in a row, I'll be bringing my trusty Canon! Let me know if there are particular shots you would like me to take. =)

Honor and fun,
    Dannigan of the Lonely Mountain Band =)

Quote Originally Posted by LittleCub View Post
    Kickman, for the 3rd year in a row, I'll be bringing my trusty Canon! Let me know if there are particular shots you would like me to take. =)

Honor and fun,

Thanks, and no nothing particular, ill just drop you my email so I can get them to Frelorn to make an official post on the Lotro facebook page (even if you post them there I promised him pics)

XanThorSr is offline The Well Met
    Playing D&D since '63
    Sorry, but son came down with super bad migraine and cant drive me. Will see y'all next year. Was looking forward to seeing everyone and the new place too.
    XanThorr the Well-Met
    "Meddle not in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup"

~~Beeornfree 116 Beorning of Evernight~~Xanthorr-1 111 High Elf Hunter of Evernight
    ~~Beeornfree 98 Beorning of Gladden~~Xanaxier 105 Guardian of Gladden~~Xanthorr-1 104 Hunter of Gladden
    ~~Beeornfree 108 Beorning of Landroval
    ~~Beeornfree 60 Beorning of Arkenstone~~Xanthorr 35 High Elf Hunter of Arkenstone
    ~~Beeornfree 29 Beorning of Brandywine~~Xanthorr 30 High Elf Hunter of Brandywine
    ~~Beeornfree 29 Beorning of Crickhallow~~Xanthorr 37 High Elf Hunter of Crickhallow
    ~~Beeornfree 64 Beorning of Anor~~Xan 51 High Elf Hunter of Anor

Just got home and must sau the Meet and Greet was small but a good success. Lets see what happens next year

Just got home and must sau the Meet and Greet was small but a good success. Lets see what happens next year
    Zalddor here, Zalana and I had a fun time. The group was smaller, but very active with lots of cool conversations. The new venue was amazing, it's a must see. Great seeing Sapience again. Thanks to everyone that came, and hope to see you all (and more) next year. We spoke briefly with the owners of the new venue ("Cloak & Blaster"), and they are planning an event there for Sep 22, Hobbit Day. Zalana and I are already marking our calendars.

Quote Originally Posted by Illepokok View Post
    Zalddor here, Zalana and I had a fun time. The group was smaller, but very active with lots of cool conversations. The new venue was amazing, it's a must see. Great seeing Sapience again. Thanks to everyone that came, and hope to see you all (and more) next year. We spoke briefly with the owners of the new venue ("Cloak & Blaster"), and they are planning an event there for Sep 22, Hobbit Day. Zalana and I are already marking our calendars.
    Hmm maybe my friend and I will come out that night, keep me informed about Hobbit day. The food tasted great hut ,my belloy was a bit upset... I loved the Highlander Buger cheer and wow... just everything. Pictures will hopefully be up soon

Hmm maybe my friend and I will come out that night, keep me informed about Hobbit day. The food tasted great hut ,my belloy was a bit upset... I loved the Highlander Buger cheer and wow... just everything. Pictures will hopefully be up soon
    Pictures will be mailed out later today (the 27th). =)

Talk about a terrific time! Thanks again, Frelorn, for the goodies! A *Huge* thanks goes out to Sapience for showing up and taking part - you will ever be welcome at this table! And Kickman, you're the best for making it all happen in the first place. =)

Honor and fun,
    Dann =)

Sent! =)

Honor and fun,

Quote Originally Posted by LittleCub View Post
    Sent! =)

Honor and fun,

Thanks, I am going to drop a PM to frelorn asking if he wants them for the facebook,. but if you want to post them in this thread, it would be cool.

Sorry I missed it! Was home recovering from surgery at that time. Next year!! Last year was fun though.

(sigh) I just want to cry, I missed it again. Hopefully next year I will made it. Things are better now! :-) Had to take a break as I tore my right Rotor cup on my shoulder. geeez mri's xrays and a lot of pt is much better and started to play again.
    Landroval Yewlin level 140 hunter (7/11/2022), Gwenyan 115, Yewdalin 103. And Many Others
    Thoughts of Blessings for Each of You. Ask God to help you.
    Signup Date 3/31/2009

Are we doing one for 2016?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2