We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

The Last Alliance

We are recruiting any players on Nimrodel that want to be apart of something, to be apart of a group that will see this game to the end. We've been around since 2009, and many of our active players have been in the kin since that time, with the rest joining our ranks since. We've had the same leadership since conception (me), and we're as steady as they come factoring longevity. I can't promise an 'active' kin, or a 'large' kin, but I can promise a group of players that are going to stick together until the end, and welcome any open minded players wanting to be a part of this group. We do have one night a week where we plan kin activities, Mondays at 7pm EST, where we tackle 6 or 12 man content depending who's on. The rest of the time, we scrap together what we can, or we just BS in chat a bit and do our own things.

When servers merge, and kins disperse, ask yourself where you will go. If you want to be with an established group of Nimrodel die hards, hit us up. No matter what the game throws at us, or doesn't , there is no doubt we'll stick together and see it to the bitter end.

If you're set in the kin your in, still let me know if you'd be interested in establishing a 'friends list' resource and we can work to group up via that method.

Shoot me a message or a tell in game for more info. We don't do any of that trial period stuff these days, so if you want in, you are an immediate member of this family. I've also listed a few of our officers:

-Monlew and Meliar (Me)
    -Trelrandir
    -Erasyel
    Last edited by loojaks; Mar 24 2015 at 10:37 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b000000114f0c/01006/signature.png]Meliar[/charsig]