We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

A Salute to a God of Hunters

Listen to this song as you read this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NjssV8UuVA

I am here to pronounce the ranking of a beloved hunter, nay, a beloved god of hunters. A hunter who, despite the hatred, despite the zergs, despite the macroing warg-gods, has continued to play in red line NAY has continued to dominate in red line. Annaliel has proven to be a true red-blooded master of the art of slaying fell creatures.

Let's all take a moment to salute the achievement of rank 10. Not achieved by throwing traps like a yellow-bellied/traited hunter. No perma-slow kiting like the blue hunters of Old. But showing that manhood and hunter ARE compatible, if rare, and that a hunter can still bring terror to even a warg or a spider.

Wipe the tears from your eyes, friends. Let's put our hands together to our friend, our hero, Annaliel- God of Hunters. Nay, salute his majesty in his rather unusual manly darb and look past his strange decision to be a female, and give him our best salute of honor, respect, and blubbering affection.

Amen.

Are you watching closely?

Quote Originally Posted by Sylence View Post
    Listen to this song as you read this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NjssV8UuVA

I am here to pronounce the ranking of a beloved hunter, nay, a beloved god of hunters. A hunter who, despite the hatred, despite the zergs, despite the macroing warg-gods, has continued to play in red line NAY has continued to dominate in red line. Annaliel has proven to be a true red-blooded master of the art of slaying fell creatures.

Let's all take a moment to salute the achievement of rank 10. Not achieved by throwing traps like a yellow-bellied/traited hunter. No perma-slow kiting like the blue hunters of Old. But showing that manhood and hunter ARE compatible, if rare, and that a hunter can still bring terror to even a warg or a spider.

Wipe the tears from your eyes, friends. Let's put our hands together to our friend, our hero, Annaliel- God of Hunters. Nay, salute his majesty in his rather unusual manly darb and look past his strange decision to be a female, and give him our best salute of honor, respect, and blubbering affection.

Amen.

You realise that calling other people gods defeats the purpose of what you are trying to do right?

Quote Originally Posted by Thaelon View Post
    You realise that calling other people gods defeats the purpose of what you are trying to do right?
    Person #364574 taking things too seriously. Remind me of how my holy crusade has failed.

What can I say when I run away having below 20k and anna is lurking around to politely give me a 36k upshot and give me a quicker route to the rez. Congratz Annaliel we may have our differences but you're by far the best hunter on this server!
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity

Person #364574 taking things too seriously. Remind me of how my holy crusade has failed.
    Taking things too seriously? You mean like how much you have embarrassed yourself with your failed attempt at "imitation"? You mean like how you even went so far as to make another forum account to embarrass yourself on too? I think if you really looked at exactly how things have played out, how your "holy crusade" failed would be very clear.

Taking things too seriously? You mean like how much you have embarrassed yourself with your failed attempt at "imitation"? You mean like how you even went so far as to make another forum account to embarrass yourself on too? I think if you really looked at exactly how things have played out, how your "holy crusade" failed would be very clear.
    Shhh, shhh. Your jealousy is showing. My holy crusade to your affection is progressing.

Your jealousy is showing.
    Attempting to imitate me would not be any less embarrassing, it would only show people(that were too stupid to know it already) that being you is awful.

Attempting to imitate me would not be any less embarrassing, it would only show people(that were too stupid to know it already) that being you is awful.
    Your one-dimensional line of thinking is so incredibly hilarious that I have no regrets on our off-topic banter on this thread.

Your one-dimensional line of thinking is so incredibly hilarious that I have no regrets on our off-topic banter on this thread.
    Your continuing self-embarrassment is so hilarious that I have no regrets on farming you so hard that I led you to this.

Your continuing self-embarrassment is so hilarious that I have no regrets on farming you so hard that I led you to this.
    *giggle* I still remember seeing the behind of Coldfellz fleeing from me so many months ago. You haven't forgotten, I'm flattered.

*giggle* I still remember seeing the body of Coldfellz jumping on top of mine after he slaughtered me. You haven't forgotten, I'm flattered.
    I don't forget easy, in fact I remember that moment particularly well as it was the result of weeks of trash-talking on your part, truly believing you could beat me. I basically 2v1d you as you jumped into my 1v1, I killed the guy I was 1v1ing and then slaughtered you, in fact I was with a tribe-mate of mine, Martiall who offered me his help because of your apparent "gank", I promptly declined and he began laughing as soon he seen your fire shield and failed(miserably) attempts at WL before dying. The complete joke that was our series of 1v1s that followed were hardly worth my time(me winning on 50k+) and the only thing that kept me farming you were your hilarious excuses on freepside, these included "I will continue to fight him until I can come up with a way to beat him", "He is the best reaver I've ever seen, losing to him is understandable" and my personal favourite "You are too good with your immediates man, I cant do anything", I felt so bad for you I even told you what skills to press and when which led to you getting me below 50k(it was quite an achievement for you). All in all, you were an embarrassment then as I'm sure you are an embarrassment now.

As for Annaliel, you are by far the best hunter on Crick and I am in no way trying to take that away or downplay that, I just laughed when this failure completely "broke character" and I knew I could have some fun with it as I have. I am going to bed now as I have work in the morning but I will reply to your "post" after work tomorrow. I hope its a good one, I wouldn't want to waste even more of my time on you.

I don't forget easy, in fact I remember that moment particularly well as it was the result of weeks of trash-talking on your part, truly believing you could beat me. I basically 2v1d you as you jumped into my 1v1, I killed the guy I was 1v1ing and then slaughtered you, in fact I was with a tribe-mate of mine, Martiall who offered me his help because of your apparent "gank", I promptly declined and he began laughing as soon he seen your fire shield and failed(miserably) attempts at WL before dying. The complete joke that was our series of 1v1s that followed were hardly worth my time(me winning on 50k+) and the only thing that kept me farming you were your hilarious excuses on freepside, these included "I will continue to fight him until I can come up with a way to beat him", "He is the best reaver I've ever seen, losing to him is understandable" and my personal favourite "You are too good with your immediates man, I cant do anything", I felt so bad for you I even told you what skills to press and when which led to you getting me below 50k(it was quite an achievement for you). All in all, you were an embarrassment then as I'm sure you are an embarrassment now.
    You've always been a quality source for laughs and lies and, to this day, you have never met my challenge on Crick. Enjoy your inferiority, mortal.

congrats anna! well deserved my friend, show the ezmode yellow line hunters how it's done!
    Now slow down so I can catch up to you ;p

- Calrod wannabe Anna

grtz anna bb best hunter of all games
    Korth - Parked At GV - Arkenstonned
    Korn - Prime-Evil-1 -Arkenstonned
    & Many Others on Crickhollow

You've always been a quality source for laughs and lies and, to this day, you have never met my challenge on Crick. Enjoy your inferiority, mortal.
    So you are going to try to deny it? There were alot of people who witnessed it including frequent 1v1ers who were at gg at the time, I think you should rethink your stance on this subject.

Thank you nubs. I guess this will be my last rank since i have only one month vip left and i doubt it will be worth it to buy it ever again.

Gladden: Bregwing(r7 cappy), other 3 100s
    Semiretired