We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Cool Eagles of Thorondor Kinship

Hello Meneldorians,

Looking for a kinship? The Eagles of Thorondor is a diverse, active, and friendly international kinship that always accept friendly, new members. We're a rank 10 kinship with two kinship-dedicated neighborhoods - one in Bree-land and another in Falathlorn - and an extensive kinship chest storage system. We support and accept players no matter their interests whether crafters, social players, or raiders! We hold social events as well as leveling, deed, and rep grinding runs and raids. For more info visit www.eaglesofthorondor.com.

Always nice to see a kin advert from a friendly face

I know a lot of the Eagles and have done a lot of casual and more organized group runs with them - great group if Meneldor folks are looking for a home.
    Neddor, Untrustworthy Guardian of Arkenstone
    Massan, Captain Nutter of Laurelin

Hello, my friend. I am a player in Meneldor and I have loved your website of the Kinship. I like to know how many brazilians players are in the Eagles of Thorondor. Regardless the answer, I will sent a message for some officer asking to recruit me.
    "Knowledge is power"
    - Petyr Baelish