We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Returning player has some questions

Having played on Nim for a long time (up to the end of Mirkwood) I left for a while. Now I am back and curious. How is the state of the World? Still populous and raiding or has that dwindled?

Also as I now log on my 65 Min and am lost as heck as to what to do with it, I was thinking of re-rolling. My curiosity is what does this server seem to lack as far as classes when it comes into endgame? Also are there any good leveling guilds whom I might join and play with while I bring myself back up to speed?

Have a look around the forums buddy.

The servers are being amalgamated. Less populated servers are being shut down. No mention as of yet what servers but I would presume Nim is one as it has only inbred cousins still playing on it

There are countless threads to read.
    Seanie

Hi, old Nimrodelian here. I transfered to Landroval some years ago... yesterday I logged with my Hunter and went to Esteldín to do some crafting, it was sad to be alone in that place after seeing it crowded a couple of years ago when the game was still labeled as "dying".

Hopefully some servers will be merged... soon.
    Ramiros 66 (HNT) + Romiriel 85 (MNS)
    Educate yourself in the matters of reality for they have no precise line between good and evil.