We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Server Transfer - Where is everyone going?

During WC today, suggested to those interested on trying to have everyone move to the same server.

Keep the friendships going, questing, etc. I know some have their own plans already in mind with
    kins, friends, etc.

Landy was one suggestion. (Assuming Landy is on the list to move to).

Thoughts? Ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Cassie4486 View Post
    During WC today, suggested to those interested on trying to have everyone move to the same server.

Keep the friendships going, questing, etc. I know some have their own plans already in mind with
    kins, friends, etc.

Landy was one suggestion. (Assuming Landy is on the list to move to).

Thoughts? Ideas?
    Are you suggesting that Nimrodel is up on a chopping block? I have not seen anything concrete as of yet.

Hypothetically, should this transfer even occur, going to Landy may turn out to have the same effect as BW since Landy is second on desired pvp server list, imho.

Arkenstone does not seem so bad, they are kind of picking up steam already so a merger could spark some steady action and make it more constant, like we certainly used to have.

I, for one, am patiently waiting for this shakedown to happen.
    Volodic- Rank 14 Minstrel- The first and the last Warlord of Nimrodel
    Volobash- Rank 11 Blackarrow- Arkenstone, Nikitah's Bane
    Volosavenger- Rank 9 Stalker- Landroval, The white warg

Quote Originally Posted by vhamster View Post
    Are you suggesting that Nimrodel is up on a chopping block? I have not seen anything concrete as of yet.

Hypothetically, should this transfer even occur, going to Landy may turn out to have the same effect as BW since Landy is second on desired pvp server list, imho.

Arkenstone does not seem so bad, they are kind of picking up steam already so a merger could spark some steady action and make it more constant, like we certainly used to have.

I, for one, am patiently waiting for this shakedown to happen.
    Are you suggesting that Nimrodel isn't on the chopping block? It's by far one of the least populated servers, it's a given IMO. I'm going to BW if and when this consolidation happens.

........check private messages. ya noob!
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    Are you suggesting that Nimrodel isn't on the chopping block? It's by far one of the least populated servers, it's a given IMO. I'm going to BW if and when this consolidation happens.

........check private messages. ya noob!
    No Spidey, I am merely saying that nothing is for certain until the judgement day comes. I think it is really mind blowing when this server used to be competitive and even was on par with the giants( E,BW) in terms of gains and density, prior to the farming fiasco and resultantly, death of the leaderboards.

No Spidey, I am merely saying that nothing is for certain until the judgement day comes. I think it is really mind blowing when this server used to be competitive and even was on par with the giants( E,BW) in terms of gains and density, prior to the farming fiasco and resultantly, death of the leaderboards.
    I posted the very same thing about our overnight ratings, I do recall we beat their overnights once or twice.

http://lotro community.com/forum/top...ll-get-canned/

psssst, remove the space between lotro and community. I guess it's a remnant from the paranoia of the sapience regime.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

I agree with Volo, moving to Landroval will be a mistake. Besides, the server already has its share of trolls. After the transfer, they will surely get more. I think Arkenstone is a great choice. If not Ark, then Elendilmir is my second.

Also, they might keep Nimrodel open for the server space.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotroland View Post
    I agree with Volo, moving to Landroval will be a mistake. Besides, the server already has its share of trolls. After the transfer, they will surely get more. I think Arkenstone is a great choice. If not Ark, then Elendilmir is my second.

Also, they might keep Nimrodel open for the server space.
    E is quite dead actually from what I am reading. It might even be considered for axing, if such occurs.

Off-topic:

Anyone tested the pvmp new map? I have watched two youtube videos and the open area looks promising. Aside from that, will it bring much needed pulse to servers?

Well, people are pretty going with Nim being on the chopping block. When I log in, I'm lucky to see 20 people in GLFF.
    Compared to the 500+ on BW.

I have alts on Brandy - aka now as Sovietwhine since they moved the Russians there. All I see is a lot of men being
    jerks in World chat & treating players like garbage. You can't even ask for help or a question without some loser
    jerk giving his smart mouth. Many of those players need to be taken over their parents knees because respect
    obviously doesn't exist there.

But on a positive note, many of the jerks that left Nimrodel are on there. So won't have to worry about bumping into
    them & dealing with their nonsense. Oh...did I mention they are all men? Seeing a common denominator here?

Thanks, but I checked out Landy & those folks seem real nice. We drilled with questions & it seems they don't tolerate
    any nonsense. They are looking forward to any players from Nim that want to move there should Nim close down.

9. IF Nimrodel closes, I'm going to move my characters to Landroval.

The best server choice really depends upon play style.
    If you're looking for social events such as music, theater, chicken runs, horse races, and light roleplay, Landroval is a perfect choice.
    Even if you're not much into social events, you might consider transferring one character to Landroval for the annual Weatherstock mega-concert.
    (Assuming we don't have to transfer all characters to the same destination.)
    If you're interested in PvP, Landroval's not the best choice.
    --= Windy Acres Ranch -- http://SteelAndMagic.com =--

Which server did Milt move to?

11. Jul 08 2015, 05:33 PM

Quote Originally Posted by ElMel View Post
    Which server did Milt move to?
    Last time I saw Milt, he was on BW. Quite a few old Nimrods there.
    Rivawen - Trending - Emporio - Jabberwock - Badromance

[CENTER]|Slyfir|
    |Deathstance|[/CENTER]

e is quite dead actually from what i am reading. It might even be considered for axing, if such occurs.

Off-topic:

Anyone tested the pvmp new map? I have watched two youtube videos and the open area looks promising. Aside from that, will it bring much needed pulse to servers?
    volo where are you friend? I miss you!
    Cynfr - Rank 13 Burglar - Reformed - Arkenstone - Twitch.tv/Cynfor

Quote Originally Posted by Youmyfood View Post
    Last time I saw Milt, he was on BW. Quite a few old Nimrods there.
    Milt is a very hated ganker on BW but I have not seen him in a while. It is enjoyable watching him stir up trouble in OOC.
    Cynfr - Rank 13 Burglar - Reformed - Arkenstone - Twitch.tv/Cynfor

Quote Originally Posted by Oket View Post
    volo where are you friend? I miss you!
    I am occupied with that dreaded phrase people use most often: real life =)

However, as long as I am in your memories, Nikitah's and by extension, of course, Gemodi's, I will remain remarkably happy.

My greetings to friends at WGT et al

Alas fair Nimrodel is lost. Tinnu uin Galadhrim, my kinship since the founding of this age, have decided to move to Landroval and I shall go as one of them. 'Fair shall the end be, though long and hard shall be the road!'
    Amroth beheld the fading shore; Now low beyond the swell; And cursed the faithless ship that bore; Him far from Nimrodel.

My kinship would be going to arkenstone.
    “A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities.” -???

Quote Originally Posted by bstrothe View Post
    Alas fair Nimrodel is lost. Tinnu uin Galadhrim, my kinship since the founding of this age, have decided to move to Landroval and I shall go as one of them. 'Fair shall the end be, though long and hard shall be the road!'
    Tis the same with I. It shall be missed...
    Last edited by DrZ3; Oct 16 2015 at 11:55 AM.
    The King Reigns and His Son,
    Dr. Z, a half crazy Elvish scientist