We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Talking Fail creeps are fail

[OOC] some warg: 'i didn't like the way things are stacked up so i disbanded. if i'm not getting a profit of points, i'm not playing. =D'

this gem of a quote comes from creepside after 2 WLs, 2 spiders, 2 wargs, 2-3 BAs, and a defiler ran from a red keep against 6 freeps. This is the action on Vilya lol.

Discuss.
    Last edited by Hanadan; Jun 20 2015 at 04:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanadan View Post
    [OOC] some warg: 'i didn't like the way things are stacked up so i disbanded. if i'm not getting a profit of points, i'm not playing. =D'

this gem of a quote comes from creepside after 2 WLs, 2 spiders, 2 wargs, 2-3 BAs, and a defiler ran from a red keep against 6 freeps. This is the action on Vilya lol.

Discuss.
    [OOC] some warg: 'freeps are dangerous when they have good gear and zerg up. but thankfully I.Q. cannot be farmed. so we're safe.'

here is another quote lol

Discuss.
    you're an ezmoder. and it wasn't only 6 freeps there, i saw at least 2 cosmetic pets in stealth.

Discuss.

How Dare Creeps disband a group to go do something else.

Katelia Rk 11 Lm, Katetastrophe Rk 13 Warg, Kateaclysm Rk 15 defiler

[OOC] some warg: 'not good enough. you should all be lined up in a row outside grams, lie down while i bleed tag you before you 1 shot yourselves. i like buffet deliveries.'

lmao. vilya is great.

no way ! that was a zerg ! we did have zerg craid !

[OOC] some warg: 'not good enough. you should all be lined up in a row outside grams, lie down while i bleed tag you before you 1 shot yourselves. i like buffet deliveries.'

lmao. vilya is great.
    lol this one's pretty good

Where is the love?

Freeps- Deok lvl 95 Hunter
    Creeps - Cintona Rank 11 Darkblits Rank 7

Quote Originally Posted by motumbo View Post
    Where is the love?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8

Discuss.
    [OOC] some warg: 'freeps are dangerous when they have good gear and zerg up. but thankfully I.Q. cannot be farmed. so we're safe.'

here is another quote lol

lmao. vilya is great.
    The butthurt is strong in this one. Hanadud get over it.

If you are getting all ragey over dieing in a pvp zone,might I suggest this clip to help you cope.

There was this rank farmer who linked this in world chat. He told how he felt so much better after being all raged about death multiple times.

I am thinking all this clip's hits are his. Sesame street not only educates but is good therapy for some.

Quote Originally Posted by Christian.S View Post
    If you are getting all ragey over dieing in a pvp zone,might I suggest this clip to help you cope.

There was this rank farmer who linked this in world chat. He told how he felt so much better after being all raged about death multiple times.

I am thinking all this clip's hits are his. Sesame street not only educates but is good therapy for some.
    Nowhere in this do I cry about dying in a pvp zone mentioned. In fact it's the opposite...it discusses the fact that you guys were AFRAID to die and bailed out of a red keep to avoid doing so, even though you had superior numbers. lrn2readnoob.
    Last edited by Hanadan; Jun 20 2015 at 09:57 PM.

[06/20 08:04:41 PM] [To Raid] grats on ruining the moors gulz.

In fact it's the opposite...it discusses the fact that you guys were AFRAID to die and bailed out of a red keep to avoid doing so, even though you had superior numbers. lrn2readnoob.

I expect you can show some proofs of said scenario? SS or it didn't happen.

This post is the direct result of a creep who switched to freasymode side and wont stop acting like baby back biatchh.

Ill prescribe you with some freaky sex with some girl (or guy?) to calm your silly self.

And dont forget always blame the other side or person!! <33
    Tyrant Swordmonkeyy Rank 15 Reaver ~Vilya~ now ~Arkenstone~
    High Warden Maldrian rank 9 guardian

Quote Originally Posted by mald123 View Post
    This post is the direct result of a creep who switched to freasymode side and wont stop acting like baby back biatchh.

Ill prescribe you with some freaky sex with some girl (or guy?) to calm your silly self.

And dont forget always blame the other side or person!! <33
    You just chastised him for doing what you're telling him to do! Is that you Frizle?! D:
    Turine Turambare - Warlord - Warg Slayer - Weaver's Enemy - Reaver's Enemy - Blackarrow's Enemy - Warleader's Enemy - Defiler Foe
    TEAM F
    ... occasionally seen on... Mynutts/Thick/Blasthardcheese/Vladtheimpaler/--------/Twiggyt/Belege/Bodybags

Quote Originally Posted by Turin_Turambar_The_F View Post
    You just chastised him for doing what you're telling him to do! Is that you Frizle?! D:
    Don't hurt me. Imscared. Turine go away

Quote Originally Posted by mald123 View Post
    Don't hurt me. Imscared. Turine go away
    Don't worry little fella I got a lollipop for you <3
    Turine Turambare - Warlord - Warg Slayer - Weaver's Enemy - Reaver's Enemy - Blackarrow's Enemy - Warleader's Enemy - Defiler Foe
    TEAM F
    ... occasionally seen on... Mynutts/Thick/Blasthardcheese/Vladtheimpaler/--------/Twiggyt/Belege/Bodybags

Quote Originally Posted by Turin_Turambar_The_F View Post
    Don't worry little fella I got a lollipop for you <3
    D: don't do it sword! It's a trap!

Quote Originally Posted by hanadan View Post
    d: Don't do it sword! It's a trap!
    #### handbanana!
    Last edited by Turin_Turambar_The_F; Jun 22 2015 at 04:11 PM. Reason: LOL CAPS ARE OFFENSIVE... AS IS S T F U!
    TEAM F

Lollipop....mine

Hanadud how it is you are just that bad?

Snoopybash and I solidly handled You and Nilly,plus Wdn. Not one,not twice,but at least ten times. Idk I didn't count.

You tried all three hunt trait lines and it obvious you are that bad.

Hanadud how it is you are just that bad?

Snoopybash and I solidly handled You and Nilly,plus Wdn. Not one,not twice,but at least ten times. Idk I didn't count.

You tried all three hunt trait lines and it obvious you are that bad.
    ### are you talking about? You need to start taking your meds again...you're starting to hallucinate things again.

Hanadud you chickened out on the offer to 2v2 Snoopybash and I,with your champ buddy. You made excuses and tried to preempt the challenge with a counter challenge. A counter challenge that was just LOL. You make more excuses when you get rolled again and again. You try to troll and fail with a freever account. You load your warg to follow snoopybash around to give away his location all the while chatting the location to others.

Snoopybash loves you buddy. He is flattered by your infatuation and tbh,I laugh insatiably by your irritation. Your QQ is the stuff of a pure joy ride for us.

At this juncture in your pvp life,Nilly is starting to look like a better hunter than you. Wait... Nilly better than another hunter? BAWAHAHAHAHAZZAHAZZA!!!!

BTW we love your points.

Hanadud you chickened out on the offer to 2v2 Snoopybash and I,with your champ buddy. You made excuses and tried to preempt the challenge with a counter challenge. A counter challenge that was just LOL. You make more excuses when you get rolled again and again. You try to troll and fail with a freever account. You load your warg to follow snoopybash around to give away his location all the while chatting the location to others.

Snoopybash loves you buddy. He is flattered by your infatuation and tbh,I laugh insatiably by your irritation. Your QQ is the stuff of a pure joy ride for us.

At this juncture in your pvp life,Nilly is starting to look like a better hunter than you. Wait... Nilly better than another hunter? BAWAHAHAHAHAZZAHAZZA!!!!

BTW we love your points.
    LMAO! I never actually thought you were delusional until now...but this talk of some challenge convinces me you actually are. I'm not sure what you are talking about following snoopybash, I haven't logged my warg in sometime. Also, what freever are you talking about? It's easier to troll on VU than to make another account and dual log, but you avoid VU like the plague...I wonder why? Probably because you got all butthurt over the forcetags and profile picture changes, and because there is no TOS/COC to hide behind. It's ok, though, I still <3 you.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast