We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Courting Death

Courting Death

For anyone who still reads these we need some more imladris creep natives on gladden Also any old black lotus members or any of my other creep friends from imladris feel free send a private message on forums about this.

Courting Death is a Newly created Tribe on Gladden, Founded on 06/15/15.

Courting Death is a Tribe founded on One Rule: Treat others how you would like to be treated. Which means Have Fun, Don't cause drama or Impair other players enjoying the game (Trolling, Griefing, name calling. etc.) and most importantly be Respectful. This is a game where we all look to get away from Real Life problems and relax so it shouldn't be a stressful experience.(excerpt taken from our website courtingdeath.boards.net)

We Are currently looking to accept members that can abide by the One rule and know how to play while keeping things clean and fun for everyone. No PvMP Experience required to join but having the right attitude and the willingness to learn is needed. We can Teach you your class and ways to play it, but can't teach attitude. (excerpt taken from our website courtingdeath.boards.net)

Courting Death was founded by the r11 spider Hellsweb from Imladris Server. We plan on becoming a dominant force out here in the moors and would love the company of anyone else interested in that goal. Send a PM to Muzle-1 or Hellsweb for further details or if you're interested in joining the fight! You may also visit our website courtingdeath.boards.net for further information. Thank you and hope to see you out there fighting the goodfight in the moors and remember To Challenge us is to Court Death

~Muzle-1, Officer of Courting Death
    P.S. if Apache sees this jango's getting eaten alive out here we need more freep leaders get your a** over here.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21501000008e3ed/signature.png]Muzle[/charsig]
    Favorite sang of all time : [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4VbOHvaPRc[/url]
    Give meh teh rep!

Keep the dream alive....good luck over there

Quote Originally Posted by Kurru View Post
    For anyone who still reads these we need some more imladris creep natives on gladden Also any old black lotus members or any of my other creep friends from imladris feel free send a private message on forums about this.

Courting Death is a Newly created Tribe on Gladden, Founded on 06/15/15.

Courting Death is a Tribe founded on One Rule: Treat others how you would like to be treated. Which means Have Fun, Don't cause drama or Impair other players enjoying the game (Trolling, Griefing, name calling. etc.) and most importantly be Respectful. This is a game where we all look to get away from Real Life problems and relax so it shouldn't be a stressful experience.(excerpt taken from our website courtingdeath.boards.net)

We Are currently looking to accept members that can abide by the One rule and know how to play while keeping things clean and fun for everyone. No PvMP Experience required to join but having the right attitude and the willingness to learn is needed. We can Teach you your class and ways to play it, but can't teach attitude. (excerpt taken from our website courtingdeath.boards.net)

Courting Death was founded by the r11 spider Hellsweb from Imladris Server. We plan on becoming a dominant force out here in the moors and would love the company of anyone else interested in that goal. Send a PM to Muzle-1 or Hellsweb for further details or if you're interested in joining the fight! You may also visit our website courtingdeath.boards.net for further information. Thank you and hope to see you out there fighting the goodfight in the moors and remember To Challenge us is to Court Death

~Muzle-1, Officer of Courting Death
    P.S. if Apache sees this jango's getting eaten alive out here we need more freep leaders get your a** over here.

Gladden is awful. Far below average skill level, bad community of cry babies and easymoders. You've been warned. You wanna get good? Go to Brandywine and solo. Keyword is solo. Raidbabies can stay the hell off Brandywine, thanks. Wanna stay the same or even get worse? Go to Gladden. I respect Hellsweb, but what a terrible server pick. Hell even Landroval had better players and that's saying a lot. And Landroval actually has a great community.

~Phoenix
    [CENTER][COLOR=#006400]ProfessorKeating, r11 WL/[/COLOR] [COLOR=#800080]Ryzar, r12 Captain[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#40e0d0]Skill and Valour, Swarm[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorKeating View Post
    Gladden is awful. Far below average skill level, bad community of cry babies and easymoders. You've been warned. You wanna get good? Go to Brandywine and solo. Keyword is solo. Raidbabies can stay the hell off Brandywine, thanks. Wanna stay the same or even get worse? Go to Gladden. I respect Hellsweb, but what a terrible server pick. Hell even Landroval had better players and that's saying a lot. And Landroval actually has a great community.
    Crazy to think that some, most, people think this is simply a game and are just out to have fun. Some, most, people aren't interested in getting "good" and simply want to have fun with friends. Crazy, right?

Also being good at lotro pvp? Remember kid, no matter how good you think you are there is always someone playing a warden then will rolfstomp your face off. Class
    trumps skill.

~Phoenix

solo in brandywine? thats a joke? specially now with the russian guys? lol and all that lag... hmm no. even if there is free transfer i will not go to brandy... if you like to solo dont go to brandy... if you lika to raid go but you have to deal with the lag.. and you cant deal with that..

The sad thing is that Ryzer is right. Have fun creating a tribe, Muzle. Your elitist attitude will hold true to your own one rule. Not to mention the negative attitude you possess as a 14-15 year old.
    Bobi, the best players are the soloers on Brandy. Including Ryzer, himself.
    Good luck on Gladden. The server of drama and zerg.
    Recreant, Talonel, Oracular.

i dint say that in brandy isnt soloers or good players... but is hard to solo with the huge amounts of creeps.. you will get zerged every min.. and players that have learn to play on imladris im pretty sure they will got piseed on brandy...

~Phoenix
    The reason Gladden was picked as the server most imla natives would xfer too is b/c gladden has a population and community very similar to imladris. And Nimmy is right soloing on Brandy is a joke.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21501000008e3ed/signature.png]Muzle[/charsig]
    Favorite sang of all time : [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4VbOHvaPRc[/url]
    Give meh teh rep!

Quote Originally Posted by Talone12 View Post
    The sad thing is that Ryzer is right. Have fun creating a tribe, Muzle. Your elitist attitude will hold true to your own one rule. Not to mention the negative attitude you possess as a 14-15 year old.
    Bobi, the best players are the soloers on Brandy. Including Ryzer, himself.
    Good luck on Gladden. The server of drama and zerg.
    TF talon? First i didnt create the tribe basically the father of imladris creepside pvp did. Who made arguably the most successful tribe on that server of all time. I'm 16 btw sweetheart have no idea why your so butthurt and lashing out for no reason. But if you want to be that way i have np being mean to. So go back to posting motivational quotes on instagram. Oh and also you're being kind of hypocritical when you're calling gladden the server of zerg when u play on Brandy but w/e. No reason to lash out for no reason bud i've always had respect for you and even would call you a friend but i guess you don't feel the same way. And if you want to bring age into it ive been more successful in these short 16 years. Then many are in their whole lives. But luv u bby Peace.
    Last edited by Kurru; Jun 25 2015 at 01:42 PM.
    Give meh teh rep!

TF talon? First i didnt create the tribe basically the father of imladris creepside pvp did. Who made arguably the most successful tribe on that server of all time. I'm 16 btw sweetheart have no idea why your so butthurt and lashing out for no reason. But if you want to be that way i have np being mean to. So go back to posting motivational quotes on instagram. Oh and also you're being kind of hypocritical when you're calling gladden the server of zerg when u play on Brandy but w/e. No reason to lash out for no reason bud i've always had respect for you and even would call you a friend but i guess you don't feel the same way. And if you want to bring age into it ive been more successful in these short 16 years. Then many are in their whole lives. But luv u bby Peace.
    16, huh? Weren't you 18 not too long ago? Or was it 20? Not sure. Your lies aren't consistent.
    My Instagram > yours. Nuff said.
    Considering I only solo, duo, or 1v1... Guess that makes me a zerger. My playstyle is the trashiest, I know.
    You seem to be the butthurt one. Your rant there seems to be very feminine, by the way.
    Had no idea we were friends, but okay.
    I'm sure you've accomplished more than most. Whatever helps you sleep at night.
    Let's see who wins this ego battle?

Quote Originally Posted by Nimrinoth View Post
    Crazy to think that some, most, people think this is simply a game and are just out to have fun. Some, most, people aren't interested in getting "good" and simply want to have fun with friends. Crazy, right?

Also being good at lotro pvp? Remember kid, no matter how good you think you are there is always someone playing a warden then will rolfstomp your face off. Class
    trumps skill.
    Thus why I suggested Landroval. I understand that a lot of people don't want to get better. But going to a server with a garbage "veteran" community is a waste of $25 so I was simply warning people.

And ya ya Nim we get it. Warden is OP. It has been for a long time. You don't need to preach it every time you log onto the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by kaligatoras View Post
    solo in brandywine? thats a joke? specially now with the russian guys? lol and all that lag... hmm no. even if there is free transfer i will not go to brandy... if you like to solo dont go to brandy... if you lika to raid go but you have to deal with the lag.. and you cant deal with that..
    Yes. Solo. Brandywine. It's pretty much all I do. It's funny the ones that never solo saying Brandywine is just a raid server. It's actually a great server to solo on. I main a War-Leader, the most UP class in this game and I've found ways of making it a solo friendly class. Most the time.

i dint say that in brandy isnt soloers or good players... but is hard to solo with the huge amounts of creeps.. you will get zerged every min.. and players that have learn to play on imladris im pretty sure they will got piseed on brandy...
    I played on Imladris from level 65 through 85, and I was decent at best. I went to Brandywine to master my 1v1 game, which I did. And to master the solo vs raid game. Work in progress. Trick is avoiding the raids and finding solos. And let me tell you from someone who has spent a lot of time on Brandywine, it's possible to solo. Is it hard to solo? Sometimes yeah, but has that challenge made me a better player? Absolutely.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#006400]ProfessorKeating, r11 WL/[/COLOR] [COLOR=#800080]Ryzar, r12 Captain[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Talone12 View Post
    16, huh? Weren't you 18 not too long ago? Or was it 20? Not sure. Your lies aren't consistent.
    My Instagram > yours. Nuff said.
    Considering I only solo, duo, or 1v1... Guess that makes me a zerger. My playstyle is the trashiest, I know.
    You seem to be the butthurt one. Your rant there seems to be very feminine, by the way.
    Had no idea we were friends, but okay.
    I'm sure you've accomplished more than most. Whatever helps you sleep at night.
    Let's see who wins this ego battle?
    No i'm 16. A few years ago i would routinely lie about my age because people like you would automatically stereotype me and give me #### that frankly i don't have time for bro. I never said you zerged I am saying as a whole Brandy soloing is a joke and that's just a fact. And you're at no position to call Gladden a zerging server when you play on the biggest most zerg-known server in the game. To your next point we're not friends anymore. And you had no idea? Not like we were in the same kin for about half a year and routinely group with each other but w/e the fact that you follow me on instagram shows that. But w/e it would be crazy to be friends with some underage noob right? And trust me I have accomplished more then most at this ripe age. And since you called me out yes I'm going to go there. I started varsity in football at DT as a freshman. Putting up a 4.0 set to get on NHS next year and get a full ride to a D1 school regardless of whether or not my athletics carry me there. Not to mention i lost my virginity in a threesome. Did you? And I have about $300k of inheritance to rely on if none of that works out. Now like i said go put that hot little beanie on that i've seen plenty of pictures of and go back to thinking about those cute little inspirational quotes. Btw you have more posts than followers that's trashy brah.

~Muzle-1
    Give meh teh rep!

And ya ya Nim we get it. Warden is OP. It has been for a long time. You don't need to preach it every time you log onto the forums.
    You don't need to join the 1v1/soloing circle jerk everytime you post, and yet you do. We get it, youre the most l33t player around because you 1v1 and solo on brandy. Try playing basketball against people not in wheelchairs and get back to me.

You can be as proud and as skilled as you want, I haven't played in about 6 months and im positive I could beat you in any fight. Don't pat yourself on your back too hard bro.

Aahh how I missed the good old Imladris drama *nomms on popcorn and waves to all the old faces here*

PS. Ryz buddy where art thou? For I much desire to speak to you
    R14 Defiler Ezmoding, R12 warleader Hydraah, R12 reaver Lubshag, R12 warg Landvaettir, R15 hunter Pewpewboom,
    R10 guardian Baforin, R9 hunter Baflo, R9 captain Adalwic
    https://www.youtube.com/catch?v=670if6Etx0o

You don't need to join the 1v1/soloing circle jerk everytime you post, and yet you do. We get it, youre the most l33t player around because you 1v1 and solo on brandy. Try playing basketball against people not in wheelchairs and get back to me.

You can be as proud and as skilled as you want, I haven't played in about 6 months and im positive I could beat you in any fight. Don't pat yourself on your back too hard bro.
    In all honesty I only bring up the fact that I'm an avid 1v1er and soloer when zerg babies try and say Brandywine is not solo friendly. Especially when they've never played there for more than a week or so.

Oh look lol. More warden banter. We get it Nim, you have no drive to get better so you stick to an OP class. Ya ya ya. Well fit for Gladden. And if you hate this game so much why are you constantly on the forums? Lol. I see you complaining all over the place on how it will never change, and how disgustingly OP classes are and yadda yadda yadda.

Also Creepy, I'm stuck in banland at the moment but I'll be back shortly <3. Considering going for 13 on the cappy (even though it's so OP I hate the class) and 12 on the WL at the same time so I'll be on frequently haha.
    [/CENTER]

In all honesty I only bring up the fact that I'm an avid 1v1er and soloer when zerg babies try and say Brandywine is not solo friendly. Especially when they've never played there for more than a week or so.

Oh look lol. More warden banter. We get it Nim, you have no drive to get better so you stick to an OP class. Ya ya ya. Well fit for Gladden. And if you hate this game so much why are you constantly on the forums? Lol. I see you complaining all over the place on how it will never change, and how disgustingly OP classes are and yadda yadda yadda.
    Please, being good at this game is an obvious point of pride for you and nearly every post I see from you is you trying to prove that in some way. God forbid you make a post that doesn't assert you 1v1, jerk off over playing on brandy, or insult someone else's playstyle because they aren't out to be the best.

*shrug* I play warden, I dont need to be good and I still win all the fights I want to. I see no problem. Saying otherwise just makes you seem so very salty and petty.

And complain? I have no complaints about the game. I accept that the pvp and community here will always be lukewarm at best. Everyone else on the pvp forums demanding impossible additions to the game are the ones with the problem.

And as always remember my op warden could beat you even if i was drunk, blind, or probably even dead.
    Last edited by Nimrinoth; Jun 25 2015 at 10:26 PM.

Please, being good at this game is an obvious point of pride for you and nearly every post I see from you is you trying to prove that in some way. God forbid you make a post that doesn't assert you 1v1, jerk off over playing on brandy, or insult someone else's playstyle because they aren't out to be the best.

*shrug* I play warden, I dont need to be good and I still win all the fights I want to. I see no problem. Saying otherwise just makes you seem so very salty and petty.

And complain? I have no complaints about the game. I accept that the pvp and community here will always be lukewarm at best. Everyone else on the pvp forums demanding impossible additions to the game are the ones with the problem.

And as always remember my op warden could beat you even if i was drunk, blind, or probably even dead.
    Oh I don't deny I do take pride in being good at this game. But that rolls into how I am as a person. I, personally here, do everything to absolute best. And to be honest it's a pet peeve of mine to see people do things half ###, or not as good as I know it can be done. Just like you on your warden. It's an OP class. But in the hands of someone else they can do much better things with it than you do or have done.

And also:

No....leveling is literally the worst part of the game. I would rather develop an actual obsession with something dangerous or just be dead then level multiple toons.
    People will have you believe the game is newbie friendly but its not. Really you are just wasting your time with this game. Better to go find something with promise then spend time with a dying product.
    Why not choose lotro? Well without the lotr IP behind it, lotro is nothing more then a very very very mediocre mmo. Past being set in middle earth it offers NOTHING that other games don't do better. If you are not fully invested and interested in the lore and the world of middle earth, there is nothing here for you.
    You complain constantly.
    [/CENTER]

i dint say that in brandy isnt soloers or good players... but is hard to solo with the huge amounts of creeps.. you will get zerged every min..
    It's actually probably the best server to solo on.
    R10 LM - R10 Burg - R7 Hunter - R11 Warg - R11 Defiler - R8 BA

[CENTER][COLOR="#008000"]Gladden[/COLOR] - RK - CPT - WDN |[COLOR="#008000"] Imladris[/COLOR] - MNS | [COLOR="#008000"]Brandywine[/COLOR] - HNT - MNS[/CENTER]

lol @ the typical moors QQ thread.
    The Lover®: So suave. So cool. So debonair. So smooth.

This is CYAN. This is TEAL. Know the difference.

I started varsity in football at DT as a freshman. Putting up a 4.0 set to get on NHS next year and get a full ride to a D1 school regardless of whether or not my athletics carry me there. Not to mention i lost my virginity in a threesome. Did you? And I have about $300k of inheritance to rely on if none of that works out.
    l.m.f.a.o

Quote Originally Posted by Nim
    Wardens blah blah LOTRO blah blah can beat Ryzer whilst dead blah blah
    I still love you.

But in all seriousness, no one is going to go to Gladden. Who could possibly be that desperate? And unless you're a warden, guard, or burg, soloing on Brandy isn't *advisable*. Even then you will be zerged constantly; you just have more of a chance on getting kills. I mean anyone *can* solo, of course, it would just be a very very stupid idea. But hey, to some it may be worth the 'I only solo on the zergiest server I'm so badass give me attention plz' badge. So to each their own.

#bestpvmpthread2015

Oh I don't deny I do take pride in being good at this game. But that rolls into how I am as a person. I, personally here, do everything to absolute best. And to be honest it's a pet peeve of mine to see people do things half ###, or not as good as I know it can be done. Just like you on your warden. It's an OP class. But in the hands of someone else they can do much better things with it than you do or have done.

And also:

You complain constantly.
    It's a game kiddo....a game where your skill means absolutely nothing because you will get smashed by someone playing a better class then you. You talking about doing things the best you can and yet here you are losing to scrubs like me. Seriously, be as good as you want, you will still lose when the person playing the most op class wants you to lose. Go ahead and say its just an op class, but where im from the real winners in pvp are the actual winners. No the losers patting themselves on the back and saying im good because x,y,z.

Also I see no complaints. I see honest criticism and my genuine opinions. Do you know what a complaint is?

No i'm 16. A few years ago i would routinely lie about my age because people like you would automatically stereotype me and give me #### that frankly i don't have time for bro. I never said you zerged I am saying as a whole Brandy soloing is a joke and that's just a fact. And you're at no position to call Gladden a zerging server when you play on the biggest most zerg-known server in the game. To your next point we're not friends anymore. And you had no idea? Not like we were in the same kin for about half a year and routinely group with each other but w/e the fact that you follow me on instagram shows that. But w/e it would be crazy to be friends with some underage noob right? And trust me I have accomplished more then most at this ripe age. And since you called me out yes I'm going to go there. I started varsity in football at DT as a freshman. Putting up a 4.0 set to get on NHS next year and get a full ride to a D1 school regardless of whether or not my athletics carry me there. Not to mention i lost my virginity in a threesome. Did you? And I have about $300k of inheritance to rely on if none of that works out. Now like i said go put that hot little beanie on that i've seen plenty of pictures of and go back to thinking about those cute little inspirational quotes. Btw you have more posts than followers that's trashy brah.

~Muzle-1
    You seem to have mistaken me for someone who cares about your life.
    So hard headed. All of you should come to Brandy and really see how it is. Not just preach rumors. As Cordh said, it is probably the best server to solo on.
    Though, I'm still stuck on why you think I care about your life. :/

Ya know they lifted most bans Ryzer? If you haven't tried already, try to log.

Quote Originally Posted by dmark101 View Post
    lol @ the typical moors QQ thread.
    This thread was started to promote a tribe just because people have turned it in to a QQ battle bc they had to go insult a server that they both would get rekt on doesn't change the fact that it's main purpose it to promote a new tribe :P
    Give meh teh rep!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast