We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: RIP meneldor

[QUOTE=Murtanion;7412280

I miss Revlag 1.0 crew.[/QUOTE]

jeez... still on that!!! :P

-sygfried

seems the banners went away
    Nuallan 65 Champ/ Bellkar 61 Burglar / Drunkenlullabies 65 Minstrel /Sygfried ?? Captain
    The Revenant

Look on the bright side, soon you'll be on an active server. Personally I look forward to reuniting with my Revenant and S9 buddies!

The server has been gone for a long time now.
    "It is wisdom to recognize necessity, when all other courses have been weighed,
    though as folly it may appear to those who cling to false hope."

Quote Originally Posted by infinitewhimsy View Post

The server has been gone for a long time now.
    This.

Good riddance. I hate everyone on this game but I ESPECIALLY hate people on this server.

#FrelornKeepsTryingButCan'tKee pMeDown

P.S. if a Corrakkas server opens up I'm gonna be the first one on the train going there. He's the only one that brought any entertainment for the last 3 years of this pitiful servers' existence, show some respect.
    Ukrush | Meneldor | Dark Impulse

The immersion is too real.

Quote Originally Posted by Lodesh View Post
    This.

Good riddance. I hate everyone on this game but I ESPECIALLY hate people on this server.

#FrelornKeepsTryingButCan'tKee pMeDown

P.S. if a Corrakkas server opens up I'm gonna be the first one on the train going there. He's the only one that brought any entertainment for the last 3 years of this pitiful servers' existence, show some respect.
    I heard you hate yourself which I don't blame you kiddo
    A tree is a tree, a Rock is a rock and a Troll is Elmo

Captain-General Corrakkas, Hero of Legend

Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDofALL View Post
    I heard you hate yourself which I don't blame you kiddo
    What the hell?

Do.... do you have mental problems?

... Has all my trolling actually been accurate this entire time? You're actually this stupid??

I wish I could say this was the first time this has happened to me. But I played on Meneldor for 6 years so alas....

Everyone from meneldor head to Landy so Griefing doesn't. Though Landy will more than likely not tolerate a trolling elitist ###.

Quote Originally Posted by Applejacksoph24 View Post
    Everyone from meneldor head to Landy so Griefing doesn't. Though Landy will more than likely not tolerate a trolling elitist ###.
    i have never been elitist, i have been very open and vocal about equal opportunities for all players to be able to achieve the same level of achievements in lotro, given players much greater ease to get the gear they need to beat the content, players have different levels of priorities they want in their game experience, regardless, they should all have the same opportunities for advancement and development, however players immerse themselves into this game with different goals, passions and what resonates within them, of which i cannot be held accountable for these people or their feelings when i chose to get the most out of this game, that we all play together

you attempting to assert some knowledge about me only characterizes yourself as instead of attempting to make a rational argument to any case, you instead devolved towards slander and character assassination, of which you have no first hand experience with any, to that effect your words and your devotion towards this cause will ultimately fall upon uncaring attentions, but i generously thank you for your time as this has been a perfect opportunity for me to illustrate how negative comments towards me only go to strengthen my resolve
    Captain-General Corrakkas, Hero of Legend

Griefing didn't do nuffin. He's a good boy.

Doesn't any new griefer have to file papers with our resident griefer Funspoiler?

No one asked you Comstrike. I can't WAIT to join your kin. Which I WILL do.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040000001149da/01003/signature.png]Dexteron[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by deximus View Post
    No one asked you Comstrike. I can't WAIT to join your kin. Which I WILL do.
    You wont

/123

Mirage | Fathom | Situational Awareness | Reformed
    Arkenstone | Shadowfax | Treebeard

What the hell?

Do.... do you have mental problems?

... Has all my trolling actually been accurate this entire time? You're actually this stupid??

I wish I could say this was the first time this has happened to me. But I played on Meneldor for 6 years so alas....
    Aww poor Ukrush with all the brain damage from the drugs and what not you have done, you surely have lost your marbles even more.

Keep thinking you were nothing more then a joke and a good laugh.

Have a wonderful day kiddo

Quote Originally Posted by Aeslynn View Post
    Sad to see this happen but with the population so low I guess it wasn't surprising. Just would have hoped that since Meneldor was one of the original beta servers it would have stayed open.
    That is why I am disappointed as well. I've been here since closed beta. Where is the sense of history/tradition? Meneldor should be the LAST server shutdown EVER.

Aww poor Ukrush with all the brain damage from the drugs and what not you have done, you surely have lost your marbles even more.
    I'm interested. What are you implying by the "what not" ? Just curious.

I'm interested. What are you implying by the "what not" ? Just curious.

Ahhh.

Fair enough.

Elmo you realize no one likes you right? I mean, the "Ukrush" persona that I play is hated too, but that's the goal of Ukrush. You on the other hand are just yourself and everyone can't stand you. That's pretty embarrassing....

Ahhh.

Fair enough.

Elmo you realize no one likes you right? I mean, the "Ukrush" persona that I play is hated too, but that's the goal of Ukrush. You on the other hand are just yourself and everyone can't stand you. That's pretty embarrassing....
    I didn't realize I played this game to make friends, maybe it's your thing since your life is so lonely sitting behind your computer and popping pimples but for me it just a game.

The drugs real fried your Brain and I'm sorry to hear this.

I didn't realize I played this game to make friends, maybe it's your thing since your life is so lonely sitting behind your computer and popping pimples but for me it just a game.

The drugs real fried your Brain and I'm sorry to hear this.
    LOL this whole post is so ironic. I love it.

LOL this whole post is so ironic. I love it.
    That's your best comeback? Sad day you're losing it, guess your brain is really fried.

That's your best comeback? Sad day you're losing it, guess your brain is really fried.
    Lol.

I'm really glad you're here with me on the last few days of Meneldor being trolled. This is the perfect way for Meneldor to die. Ukrush trolling Elmo.

I leave for months at a time and come back to exactly the same thing year after year. It was a sad day when Maelstrom ended. I miss many of the members but I sure don't miss the bitching and whining from the (pvp) crowd.

Eari
    Earithiel

So long Meneldor

Lol.

I'm really glad you're here with me on the last few days of Meneldor being trolled. This is the perfect way for Meneldor to die. Ukrush trolling Elmo.
    I'm having fun and you claim you're trolling and if that's considered trolling them boy do you need lesson young one.

Like I said before you're disappointing me with your lack of skill which you once had.

I'm having fun and you claim you're trolling and if that's considered trolling them boy do you need lesson young one.

Like I said before you're disappointing me with your lack of skill which you once had.
    Last time we were on a sever together you were sending me pm's about how there's finally someone other than Stark that can kill your LM 1v1. I don't understand you dude, why does your opinion on people flip flop so much? At least I hate everyone equally and all the time.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast