We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Music Concert Saturday August 8 -2015 @ 4:00 p.m. SERVER TIME

LITTLE FOLK will be hosting a music concert on August 8 - 2015 @ 4:00 p.m. server time. Check server time by typing /servertime.

We normally play at the Breeland Festival Grounds, but for this upcoming concert in celebration of summer, I decided to move it to the Methel-stage in Tookland of The Shire. Its location is: [32.6S, 69.9W]

After each concert is OPEN MIC. On occasion, we may have a special guest musician or band playing a set of songs. I hope you feel welcomed enough to share a tune for all to enjoy.

Sincerely,

Lavendorla Lightfoot, Chief of LITTLE FOLK music kinship

Last edited by FionahFeet; Jul 30 2015 at 08:26 PM.

Which server is the concert?

Hi! The concert sounds great! In which world are you located? Do you use Lyrical? Songbook? Hope to see you ... if I know which server, I'll be sure to be there. Thanks!

No worries ... newbie to the forums ...

Sorry for the dull question ... the threads show Withywindle ... will be there!

NOTICE: music concert pending due to server mergers

Quote Originally Posted by Dunric View Post
    Sorry for the dull question ... the threads show Withywindle ... will be there!
    Greetings Dunric

Unfortunately, due to upcoming server mergers on August 3-2015, we may be transferring to a new server before August 8, 2015 (the music concert date). In light of this news..please continue to track my postings about concerts by my user name Fionahfeet. I hope to see you in upcoming music events on whichever future server that LITTLE FOLK decides to embrace as their new home. Yes, I used the Lyrical program in past performances. I hope to have a couple of songs recrafted with lyrics that pay tribute to the lore of Middle Earth, in the spirit of Tolkien.

Sincerely,

Beloved Withywindle server
    Last edited by FionahFeet; Jul 30 2015 at 08:34 PM.

Concert Cancelled

Hello there, Withywindle

This concert will be cancelled. LITTLE FOLK will be taking a two-month hiatus from performing until we decide which server to transfer to, if Withywindle gets the axe. This allows us the time to survey the remaining five EU servers and eventually make the decision to relocate.

I had a great time playing in these concerts, even though it was for a short period of time. If we don't survive the merger, I will miss Withywindle. It is a smaller community, but I have never felt more comfortable with the many helpful people I've met. Good luck to everyone, and I wish you all the best wherever you choose to go.

Sincerely,
    Last edited by FionahFeet; Jul 30 2015 at 08:59 PM.