We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Where everyone going?

Everyone is assuming Meneldor will close, so where will everyone be transfering to?
    If I can I will send my freeps to brandy to play with the other 3 toons I have there.

Mirage | Fathom | Situational Awareness | Reformed
    Arkenstone | Shadowfax | Treebeard

Quote Originally Posted by Rimenuir View Post
    Everyone is assuming Meneldor will close, so where will everyone be transfering to?
    If I can I will send my freeps to brandy to play with the other 3 toons I have there.
    Brandy is closed for transfers.
    Amestoplease, Rk
    Ambusher, Warg

Good luck with that.

Fingers crossed for opening the specific US server after the new software is placed.

I have learnt not to take very seriously LOTRO devs' promises, even in the case of Vyvyanne herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyvyanne View Post
    This is unlikely. Brandywine population is vastly larger than even the next most populated server.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyvyanne View Post
    So once Brandywine opened back up to paid transfers, you could choose just to move your shared account data there and move the characters to another world. Also once we open Brandywine back up for transfers, if you are coming in off of a closed world, it will be free. It will never cost you money to move your character off of a closing world. I just realized that may have been unclear earlier. Brandywine's Open/ Closed to transfer status will be based on population and server stability, but when it is open it will only be a paid transfer from another Open world.
    All in all, we will be here to see than happen, I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Ames View Post
    Brandy is closed for transfers.
    They are going to revamp the hardware and then open it up.

Even if they do I seriously think they will and should think twice about opening it. Balance the other servers and go from there
    A tree is a tree, a Rock is a rock and a Troll is Elmo

Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDofALL View Post
    Even if they do I seriously think they will and should think twice about opening it. Balance the other servers and go from there
    I think if you have toons there you should be able to play on that server, even if it is closed to other people. And I actively play him (except for this past week, doing creeping on M), and he is a level 62 Beorning. My brother is in the same boat, except he has a level 82ish cappy there. We should be allowed to xfer there and help out our kin there, and also enjoy the community on all of our toons, not just one.

So, anyway, forget BW. Back to the OP. Where are people on this server going to? Where are all the kins going?

Brandy will be closed off for incoming transfers in the initial transfer phase come the server migrations. They said they'd open it up for paid transfers MAYBE if the new hardware seems like it could support it, or something to that effect.
    "It is wisdom to recognize necessity, when all other courses have been weighed,
    though as folly it may appear to those who cling to false hope."

where does the rev go?
    Nuallan 65 Champ/ Bellkar 61 Burglar / Drunkenlullabies 65 Minstrel /Sygfried ?? Captain
    The Revenant

maartena is offline The Wise
    Drinks Coffee All Day
    I have several toons I play on Meneldor, and I will bring them to Arkenstone.

My current assessment of the servers: (WARNING: This is a PERSONAL opinion. Join the servers to form your own).

Brandywhine: Yes, I spelled that right. The server is full of trolls and azzwipez. No go.
    Landroval: Role playing server. There are quite a few trolls here too, but it's an OK server.
    Gladden: I have spend quite some time here. Seems that the community is rather young, as in many teens.... and that is not what I am looking for. Immature world chat.
    Crickhollow: Stable, mature community. Really nice server. Seems that people here are bit more mature and laid back.
    Arkenstone: Stable, mature community. Really nice server. I made a newbie toon here and people were helping me with crafted stuff. (Or I met the right person).

My first choice was Gladden, but I was quickly cured when I saw how immature the World Chat was.

So, my 1st choice is now Arkenstone. All my mains from Riddermark and Gladden will probably go there. I have 3 toons on Meneldor, and they will probably move to Arkenstone IF I have space, and if I start runing out of toon slots, they will go to Crickhollow as my second choice server.
    Moved from Riddermark to Arkenstone on 9/29/2015!
    -----
    Disclaimer: The definition of "Soon™" and "In The Near Future™" is based solely on SSG's interpretation of the words, and all similarities with dictionary definitions of the word "Soon™", "Near", and "Future" are purely coincidental and should not be interpreted as a time frame that will come to pass within a reasonable amount of time.

I've taken my Reaver to every server besides Landroval now and my personal opinion is Arkenstone. Actually a bit shocked that one is staying up too.

To clarify though, Windfola at one time was by far the best server I've ever experienced on this game. Good players on both sides and minimum amount of crybaby BS.

I mean, the best option would be to play a game that actually has good content but I'm talking to LOTRO players here so I have to stay within their grasps of knowledge.
    Ukrush | Meneldor | Dark Impulse

The immersion is too real.

Quote Originally Posted by Lodesh View Post
    I've taken my Reaver to every server besides Landroval now and my personal opinion is Arkenstone. Actually a bit shocked that one is staying up too.

To clarify though, Windfola at one time was by far the best server I've ever experienced on this game. Good players on both sides and minimum amount of crybaby BS.

I mean, the best option would be to play a game that actually has good content but I'm talking to LOTRO players here so I have to stay within their grasps of knowledge.
    Im so happy, The great Ukrush is commenting on my thread.

I am not Ukrush, but I am a fan

Im so happy, The great Ukrush is commenting on my thread.

I am not Ukrush, but I am a fan
    His head is already to big for his body so please don't make it bigger or we will have to turn him into a bobble le head doll(troll)
    Last edited by LEGENDofALL; Aug 08 2015 at 03:25 PM.

His head is already to big for his body so please don't make it bigger or we will have to turn him into a bobble le head doll(troll)
    Hahaha I can picture it now... does it have the bunny ears or the regular skull?

Ukrush has no body. He is nothing more than a legend to scare tards like Azalis or Drakaco.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMasterMind View Post
    where does the rev go?
    We're going to Gladden, unless something unforeseen happens.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040000001149da/01003/signature.png]Dexteron[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Starkorm View Post
    Ukrush has no body. He is nothing more than a legend to scare tards like Azalis or Drakaco.
    awww did you get upset because your Bf was getting called names, how cute.

Legend lol far from it....you need more then talent to be a legend.

Quote Originally Posted by deximus View Post
    We're going to Gladden, unless something unforeseen happens.
    He would be referring to the original Rev and they don't play anymore.

awww did you get upset because your Bf was getting called names, how cute.

Legend lol far from it....you need more then talent to be a legend.
    First off, that's Matadash. Get your insults together. Christ
    Secondly
    >Legendofall

He would be referring to the original Rev and they don't play anymore.
    WTB Old Rev back. New Rev is filled with tards like Corrakas and nobodies from the seventh dimension.
    Kaco would be ashamed.

Quote Originally Posted by Starkorm View Post

WTB Old Rev back. New Rev is filled with tards like Corrakas and nobodies from the seventh dimension.
    Kaco would be ashamed.
    corrakkas...
    Captain-General Corrakkas, Hero of Legend

I was going to reply in a typical violent fashion, but man.... that was just a poor attempt at insulting.

I was going to reply in a typical violent fashion, but man.... that was just a poor attempt at insulting.
    Well it was a insult , just stating a fact about who you really are.

Well it was a insult , just stating a fact about who you really are.
    Mad because I didn't take your side against Wil. Hahaha. Cry more.

Mad because I didn't take your side against Wil. Hahaha. Cry more.
    Made about a video game? Yeah oh yeah that's it Mr crackhead.

Seriously doesn't your head have just marbles in it now?

Silly me, and to think I was actually curious WHY you were on a server alone in a kin alone.