We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

The Family in Laurelin

Hello Withywindlers!

With the upcoming transfers that will be occurring over the next few months, I wanted to let you all know The Family intends to move to Laurelin as it seems to be the best fit for our kin. For those that will be going there, we look forward to seeing some friendly faces. For those going elsewhere, you'll be missed but not forgotten. It has been a wonderful experience playing here and thanks to everyone for making Withy special and unique.

~The Family

Most of The Bright Melody will be moving to Laurelin, too, but we'll have a branch on Evernight for members who prefer that.

Hope to see you all on one or the other.

Thumbs up

Brothers in Arms are moving to Laurelin as well so the numbers from Withy are growing may even make Laurelin a decent place after all with so many old friends there

Sentinels of Hope are also moving to Laurelin
    Former resident of Withywindle now settling in on Laurelin :D

The Bandits Raid Alliance - Laurelin
    http://thebandits.guildlaunch.com/

Welcome : )

And I say this also as another player who in older days used to be on other servers. But Laurelin I love. That server rekindled my enthusiasm in Middle-earth and have been content ever since. A more polite-spoken people in general in comparison with my previous servers, and a far more Middle-earth immersive, and lore-rich environment.