We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Final March

Final March

Nimrodel Residents. It is our pleasure, as leaders of kinships on Nimrodel to invite you to a Final Nimrodel March on August 8, 2015 at 12pm EST. We will meet up at the Prancing Pony for beer, pie and fireworks. At 12:30pm we will then march on to Weathertop for a final server-wide photo! Lots of fireworks are requested! Dress your best and it might be worth having your kin all dressed alike! After the photo opportunity, we will then march on to Isengard or beyond! At this time, all kinship leaders should then get together for a final kinship leader jaunt around Nimrodel for our own final photo opportunity at all major hubs in Middle Earth.

All Shall Fade is hosting the event on their Ventrilo server. Information to log in is:
    Hostname: allshallfade.myguildvent.com
    Port Number: 5703
    Password: AllShallVent
    Trindal
    Leader
    All Shall Fade
    Nimrodel

I'll pass this along to my kin, really neat idea Trin! I'm going to try my best to make it! It's been a pleasure fighting alongside ASF all these years.

-Monlew
    Leader of The Last Alliance
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b000000114f0c/01006/signature.png]Meliar[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by loojaks View Post
    I'll pass this along to my kin, really neat idea Trin! I'm going to try my best to make it! It's been a pleasure fighting alongside ASF all these years.

-Monlew
    Leader of The Last Alliance
    It wasn't just me, there were several Kinship Leaders on right after the worlds came back up and it all sort of happened in World chat and then more formally in a voice conversation

I'm just happy to host the event on our Ventrilo. I'll have it sorted out for 200 people Saturday morning (more if required) so I hope to see it loaded up!!

And as always it's been a pleasure Monlew. Perhaps we will see each other on the flip side!

Trin
    Trindal
    Leader
    All Shall Fade
    Nimrodel

Hey Trin,

What about a side trip to the Moors for a photo shoot with the creeps? No fighting or anything, just one last group get together.

Quote Originally Posted by Cassie4486 View Post
    Hey Trin,

What about a side trip to the Moors for a photo shoot with the creeps? No fighting or anything, just one last group get together.
    You know I'm up for that Perhaps afterward, say about 3pm EST?
    Trindal
    Leader
    All Shall Fade
    Nimrodel

Talking

Am I count as a kin leader? Even if my kin filled with my alts only?

I have some more things to discuss with you — any way i can contact you beside the lotro ? if so send me a private message.

Thorenduil, leader of "End of The Nim Roads"

Quote Originally Posted by Thorenduil View Post
    Am I count as a kin leader? Even if my kin filled with my alts only?
    Dude! Seriously?

Thumbs up Excellent!

Great that this is being organised! I think I am away at the time, so won't be able to attend. I hope my leader will be able to, as well as as many kinnies as possible. I will mail and Facebook them immediately. Thank you for the information!

-Nav(algar), Bricks and Mordor.
    Event organiser of Bricks and Mordor on Landroval (ex-Nimrodel).
    Creep raids 'suicidal monster mob' 1pm est Mondays and Tuesdays on Landroval!
    If you're interested in a social and softcore raiding kin send me a mail on Navalgar.

Quote Originally Posted by Finnok-2011 View Post
    Dude! Seriously?
    haha. why not? we going to be closed soon anyway, so I made my own kin. ofc this kin will be deleted right before I leave Nimrodel, But still I am a leader lol

mistrel1970 is offline Defender of the Hornburg
    Hero of the Small Folk
    I will try to be there as a representative of my kin, Song and Sword, even though only 2 of us have been logged in in the last few months.

May Eru bless all of our departing kins and players. Go in peace with joyous song.
    Andirien and Saelarwen on Gladden
    Adirien, Andiria, Andirien, and Fanoraen on Brandywine
    Adanarien, Aedanwen, Andiralen, Andirawen, Angraroth, and Asina on Crickhollow

Oops, I nearly missed this message. I will try and come to join with my 'knowing' hunter. After all, he is running a kin (well, an all-alt-kin), too, and it would be great to say farewell in such a way.

Polymachos with his Stray Dogs
    Räuberhöhle auf Belegaer, Breelandsiedlung, Ochsbott, Lange Straße 5. Vorsicht, Fallen!
    Awkward Anomalities Arena in Breeland Homesteads, 6 Long Street, Ersward (Landroval) - Elderslade under attack!

Scared people tend to follow the flock, no matter which shepherd it has

So looks like 8 people, I guess that's considered a parade on Nim now
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

We Got This kin will be there for the march
    Goat: Every class at 130 on Landy, Multiple classes on Arkenstone

mistrel1970 is offline Defender of the Hornburg
    Hero of the Small Folk
    Great bunch already at the Pony. was over 100 in the Social Panel then dropped a bit.
    Andirien and Saelarwen on Gladden
    Adirien, Andiria, Andirien, and Fanoraen on Brandywine
    Adanarien, Aedanwen, Andiralen, Andirawen, Angraroth, and Asina on Crickhollow

This was great fun! Nice to see a decent group of people show up! Click any pic below to open full size version in a new tab, enjoy!

All posts to be taken with a pinch of tasty salt.... preferably rubbed on a Tater

A video of the march can be seen here

Quote Originally Posted by sp33dccm View Post

AMAZING videa Favir. I will miss every single one of your, my friends. I bid you all, a VERY fond Farewell.

the song fits it so well lol
    Goat: Every class at 130 on Landy, Multiple classes on Arkenstone

Well done, Favir, great video!

Sadly my rig can't handle crowds like it used to so recording the fun was a no for me, really pleased you managed it!
    All posts to be taken with a pinch of tasty salt.... preferably rubbed on a Tater

Quote Originally Posted by matalan View Post
    Well done, Favir, great video!

Sadly my rig can't handle crowds like it used to so recording the fun was a no for me, really pleased you managed it!
    Hehe, you can see in places where I'm lagging a bit

Sorry I could not make it everyone i was at work. If you would like a nice screenshot of devdor let me know I'll be selling them for 20g each lol jk
    REMEMBER ME FRIENDS!!!
    *waves*
    Devdor R15 Champion ~ Devarsi R12 Rk
    Scrublio R9 BA ~ Omnomfreeps R6 WL

This video makes me cry lol
    Devdor R15 Champion ~ Devarsi R12 Rk
    Scrublio R9 BA ~ Omnomfreeps R6 WL

Quote Originally Posted by devdor View Post
    This video makes me cry lol
    Me too....

Thanks to everyone who chose Nimrodel <3
    Skurvy • Paxilon • Mutunus • Miskatonik | Lathfara • Tarinyx • Vypsania • Vettorial

Thumbs up

Great video Favir - so great to see so many folks on Nimrodel today. A fond farewell indeed - may we all see familiar faces in our new homes as well.
    At home on Nimrodel for 4 years.
    Hadleighy/champ/100 (main), Brynnraen/guard/100 (retired main) , Zarefina/mini/100 (solo), Hazriel/LM/88, Rachlarien/RK/83, Brynreign/Beorn/71, Rudbekia/burg/34, Aysawen/capt/36, Haddley/hunter/16

Farewell Nimrodel - A Final March 2015

http://imgur.com/gallery/a3e8E

I hope you enjoy these pictures of our Last March.
    [I][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]Laughter chases the shadows away.[/COLOR][/I]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/j4DqNi7.jpg[/IMG]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast