We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Final March

I really do wonder what in the earth is happening with my horse in the last screenshot (Mirimiel, the far right side of the screenshot)! The march was real fun and lovely idea, even though I couldn't stay for the whole event.

I've just uploaded all the best screenies I took. If you'd like to take a look at screenshots from all 9 stops we made throughout the day, please visit:

http://www.shallfade.com/gallery/gal...5272&gid=17132

It was a fantastic day Nimrods. It was a show of epic proportions and I am thrilled so many showed up with fireworks, music and stellar attitudes. While I didn't recognize some of you, may the spirit of Nimrodel be with you all - in all ways.

For those who are interested in where ASF is going, I do not have an answer yet. We have decided to wait for the first set of transfers (Elen & Ridd). We, as a kin, will then revist Arkenstone and Landroval to see how the communities are with the influx of new people. We will have a meeting a week afterwards to discuss. I feel, as a kin mom, this is a big decision (and one we have loads of time to make) and not one that should be arbitrarily rushed because XYZ Kin is going to ABC server or XYZ person is going to ABC Server. While I have my favorites as do my kids, at the end of the day, we are the ASF family and will move where we hope suits us, as a family, best and sincerely hope that all or most of our cherished friends are there as well.

All our love Nimrods...

Trin
    Trindal
    Leader
    All Shall Fade
    Nimrodel

Quote Originally Posted by Trinitie View Post
    I've just uploaded all the best screenies I took. If you'd like to take a look at screenshots from all 9 stops we made throughout the day, please visit:

http://www.shallfade.com/gallery/gal...5272&gid=17132
    Great shots, Trin. Thanks for making this all happen. The Tinnu have now chosen Landroval as our home. We hope to see ASF there too. Keep us posted.

Digger
    [I][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]Laughter chases the shadows away.[/COLOR][/I]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/j4DqNi7.jpg[/IMG]

Great video and screenshots! We were proud to be able to participate in this final Nimrodel gathering before people began to part ways. It appears we will be heading to Landroval.
    Valisar Dragonclaw, Guardian of Mirkwood Braelin Vir, Minstrel of Rivendell
    Spur,
    Burglar of the Harfoots Prong, Warden of the Harfoots
    Eodan, Hunter of Rohan

Quote Originally Posted by devdor View Post
    Sorry I could not make it everyone i was at work. If you would like a nice screenshot of devdor let me know I'll be selling them for 20g each lol jk
    REMEMBER ME FRIENDS!!!
    *waves*
    Which server you going on to? Or WGT didnt give their last word yet?

Thorenduil

Well, dang.

Sorry I missed it, but 9 AM is a bit early for me to be logging on, since I usually am up until 2 or 3 AM...

Thank you for posting the video. Sure wish I'd been there to see it.

Hopefully I'll see some of you around - no idea where our kin will end up as yet, but for those of you who end up elsewhere: Namarie.
    Arkenstone - "Flock of Moosen"
    Celebdhil, Elf LM; Amlind, Man Hunter; Mirglorfiel, Elf Minstrel; Frarbandi, Dwarf Champion; Cyneswyth, Woman Captain; Norelen, Hobbit Guardian; Helmgi, Dwarf RK; Moosenfred, Hobbit Warden. "LOOK MA, NO BEORNINGS!"

It makes me sad how few familiar names I saw on those pictures.
    And I was also missing there.
    Now, with upcoming closure of our server I don't think I will be coming back, with no idea where everybody moved (or possibly, stopped playing).

Thanks for few years of great fun of questing, discovering Middle-Earth, running countless instances, pvping, chatting.

Farewall.

Well, this is certainly sad, as I had posted on my WL banner before I spanked Trindal =)

Farewell to ya'll, special mention to (not in particular order):

Black Blade baddies

Wisdom kin

We Got This

Grima, if he still exists

Any former Honour and Glory members who are still playing..

Sain Galad for life.

That concludes my tenure on this server, it is really unfortunate that they are closing this, what once was at least, glorious server. Best of luck in your new home.

As always,

Yours very truly,

Volo
    Volodic- Rank 14 Minstrel- The first and the last Warlord of Nimrodel
    Volobash- Rank 11 Blackarrow- Arkenstone, Nikitah's Bane
    Volosavenger- Rank 9 Stalker- Landroval, The white warg

Quote Originally Posted by vhamster View Post
    Well, this is certainly sad, as I had posted on my WL banner before I spanked Trindal =)

more stuff...
    Not many can spank me and get away with it! And sadly I wasn't on your list

Best of luck Volo!

Trin
    Trindal
    Leader
    All Shall Fade
    Nimrodel

Quote Originally Posted by Trinitie View Post
    Not many can spank me and get away with it! And sadly I wasn't on your list

Best of luck Volo!

Trin
    You had to read between the lines. You were in the first line of my post!

Hello all, when I see threads like this it makes me sad Brandy is going to be closed to transfers for a while - makes me realize some of the awesome folks who will migrate other directions. To often we concentrate of the trolls we dread coming over instead of the fabulous and tightknit communities like the one that organized this...

Good luck and safe journeys to you all.

Lothhil, BW
    'I'm a hunter, I have all the defensive capability of a wet dishrag' - Lothhil

The video was so sad to watch! I saw several names I recognized & haven't seen in a long time!

Hope to see you guys on Brandy! Nimrodel might soon to be gone - but NEVER forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by Cassie4486 View Post
    The video was so sad to watch! I saw several names I recognized & haven't seen in a long time!

Hope to see you guys on Brandy! Nimrodel might soon to be gone - but NEVER forgotten!
    I doubt it.

1. Brandy is/will be closed once the consolidation begins.

2. Rumour has it that there will be exodus, unsure of scale, from BW, should world transfer allow such option.

3. The other servers may offer something different

Best of luck

Sad I missed this.

With some stuff going on in my personal life, that video with "The Last Goodbye" got me crying really good.

Going to miss this server.
    Been on here since the game launched. Yea, I took a long break, but when I came back, I knew exactly where I wanted to create a new character to re-experience everything anew.

farewell

Quote Originally Posted by sp33dccm View Post
    A video of the march can be seen here

I missed this, but thank you. This brought tears to my eyes, I will miss ya all even you favir with your rk lagging my mini lol. Goodbye my second family nimrods!

-Scorp
    “A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities.” -???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2