We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

May the wind be always at your back, Meneldor

https://youtu.be/C-D_b99I3FI

I've played on Meneldor since the first days the game went public. I led a Kin that has been active since beta, I represented our server in the first players council. I have made many friends. I have fought many battles.

I met my husband here.

"It is dangerous business, going out your door. You step on to the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to."

While I fear our adventures are coming to an end, perhaps we have a small while longer to enjoy one of the most complete and expressive interpretations of Middle Earth. I hope to see you on the road ahead.
    Eleyan Al'Landerin
    Fearless Leader of Nossecemna
    Players Council Member
    Minstrel of Meneldor

I've been playing on this server since closed beta. Over the years I've met many good people, most of whom have moved on. I'm not very active these days but for me it will still be a sad day when the sun sets on Meneldor.
    Sarik - Warleader // Jacin - Champion // Aiden - Minstrel

First server i ever played on ( back in closed beta) and wash thinking about transferring back with the server merge but Meneldor didnt make the cut, how sad.
    A tree is a tree, a Rock is a rock and a Troll is Elmo

Also been here since closed beta.

Its depressing to see us on the closing list; especially since the names of the other servers suck.

Can't believe they didn't keep the eagles together!
    Eisling OakChapel, Minstrel
    and a bunch of AKAs
    Co-leader of Spirit Brewers
    P.S. I want to play the Triangle!