We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Animal House plays a concert every Saturday evening from 9pm-midnight in front of the stables beside the Prancing Pony.
    "Pink makes EVERYTHING better! Cept Orcs or gobbies. Nothin' can make them better!"
    Tearna Quickfoot, Hobbit minstrel on Landroval
    Lonely Mountain Band

Quote Originally Posted by rhryss View Post
    Hi,

The Department of Harmony and Song's monthly concert (3rd Sunday, 1 PM, every month), will be held on Sept. 20th. Since it is in the middle of the Pirate Days event we will be performing a pirate-themed concert at the Buckland Ferry Dock (Buckland side). Our normal concert venue will be the new Festival Grounds Stage starting in October.

Zinnelle, Official Event Planner for the Department of Holbyt Security (and manager of our kinship band, The Department of Harmony and Song)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaeliana View Post
    Animal House plays a concert every Saturday evening from 9pm-midnight in front of the stables beside the Prancing Pony.
    Thankies both for your Happenings. Please let me know if your concerts are RP, RPF (RP friendly) or NRP (not role-played). I posted both with RPF until I hear back with definite word from ya.
    Would you like to join the staff of The Landy Lately? Send a PM here or Quick Post Wellie.
    I can't fit all my Tortoise Stone Bearers in my sig anymore.

Forte is offline Dean of the Academy of Music
    Next Saturday's the 12 update

Lesson 7: Transcribing ABC Music from MIDIs with Maestro
    Forte "Fortissimmo" Maestro - Forte's Academy of Music - Learn the ABC Music System
    Twitch Stream @ForteMaestro - LOTROstream Team member
    Co-Host of LOTRO Player News

Hi,

RPF is the appropriate designation for our events.

Thanks for doing this. It's a great idea!

Zinnelle

Sunday update early, going to visit an old friend with my best friend.

As always, thankies t' everyone sharing their Happenings!

Quote Originally Posted by Forte View Post
    Next Saturday's the 12 update

Lesson 7: Transcribing ABC Music from MIDIs with Maestro
    Updated it, Forte. Hoping to catch the next cycle! Still can't decide if I'm bringin' Urika or Saesura--prolly the latter since her hometown is a stone's throw away.

Quote Originally Posted by rhryss View Post
    Hi,

RPF is the appropriate designation for our events.

Thanks for doing this. It's a great idea!

Zinnelle
    Thankies fer getting back t' me so quickly. I am glad t' be of service. Plus, now I have the scoop on so many things being planned! *chuckles*
    Would you like to join the staff of The Landy Lately? Send a PM here or Quick Post Wellie.

Shuffled, added, moved, done fer the day.

As always, thankies t' everyone!

Shuffled the weeklies, and am looking forward to tomorrow.

So some folks might be wondering why I was looking forward to today.

Well, it's been one calendar month since I started posting Happenings...and look at the OP now! It's gone from something I posted along the lines of "Happenings will be posted here starting August 9th" to over 3 dozen events being listed at any give time, as well as all the stuff that already happened and was moved to the Past Happenings thread.

What really gives me pause is I know there's still more bands that play regularly not listed as well as regular raids, adventure musters and the like I'm not as connected to t' elbow the lead folks and say, "Hey, I've got this thread over here..." so it could still grow even bigger over time.

To me, at least, that's pretty darn keen that there are so many player run happenings going on, and some with such regularity!

So today, even moren' all the times I've said so over the last few weeks, I take my cap off as a thankies t' all the folks who do what ya do. This thread wouldn't be near as full of Landy a few days a weeklies, weeklies, every other weeklies, once a monthlies, once a yearlies, and from time t' timelies goin's on without ya. The effort ya'll put in jes makes me amazed over and over again.

So, best barefoot forward...onto Month Two!

Early update again. Still waiting on details for a few upcoming things.

If you haven't sent me info on your happenings yet, recurring or otherwise, no time like the present! Submissions still gladly accepted.

Thankies as always t' the folks who have shared theirs alreadies.

Rotated, shaken, pondered--not unlike the wrapped present.

Forte is offline Dean of the Academy of Music
    Hey Daff, can you take my weekly event changes from when I update the FAoM thread? Such as I posted for this ocming Saturday the monthly graduation of students and a student concert at bree stage.
    Forte "Fortissimmo" Maestro - Forte's Academy of Music - Learn the ABC Music System
    Twitch Stream @ForteMaestro - LOTROstream Team member
    Co-Host of LOTRO Player News

Quote Originally Posted by Forte View Post
    Hey Daff, can you take my weekly event changes from when I update the FAoM thread? Such as I posted for this ocming Saturday the monthly graduation of students and a student concert at bree stage.
    Fixing this in half a moment. The right update was in my brain, but the wash o' tired cloaking that info won the day. Sorries for that.

Still updating, still happy to receive new Happenings from folk who are hosting them. Send Gammy a Quick Post or reply below.

I'm still in

GG - I was afraid that something had happened to my 9/10 reply sent on the Bounders' site. My fault for not following up sooner.

Since practice is not going to be possible, I will do my best. Or, if you want to handle Hollies, I completely understand.

I am not sure which channel you meant by "the bulletin" so sorry for spamming all my available PM routes.

Cheers,

--Lou
    Chief Superintendent of The Lous
    Landroval
    "Come on by; we have pie."

Quote Originally Posted by Louvalinor View Post
    GG - I was afraid that something had happened to my 9/10 reply sent on the Bounders' site. My fault for not following up sooner.

Since practice is not going to be possible, I will do my best. Or, if you want to handle Hollies, I completely understand.

I am not sure which channel you meant by "the bulletin" so sorry for spamming all my available PM routes.

Cheers,

--Lou
    No worries! Everything worked out just fine today.

Rotated, and fixed an error--forgot to change the location for Ales n' Tales when I moved it to the next week.

Thanks for keeping this up to date. It's a great resource, and people don't recognize how much work is entailed.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterGreen View Post
    Thanks for keeping this up to date. It's a great resource, and people don't recognize how much work is entailed.
    Glad t' be of service! Some weeks are trickier than others, I do admit.

Updated and added the Music of Arnor event.

If you have an event on Landy that is open to the public, please do let me know!

Early update in case today is a busy one. Added The Hope October concert info.

If you have a Happening that is open to the public, please let me know so I can add it to the list.

Thank you for the prompt update schedule of events))
    All you need is HOPE...
    videos of The HOPE

Quote Originally Posted by Charnota View Post
    Thank you for the prompt update schedule of events))
    You are most welcome.

Sneaking in a really early update as tomorrow might turn into one of those, "Oh boy, it's 1:55 and I need to be logging in now...I didn't forget to do anything before lunch, right?" sorts of days.

Also fixed a really strange thing I did on the Past Happenings reply, where I somehow added October early and then decided every one time event I posted after doing that would go there instead of September where it belonged. I'm sure adding it early made sense to me at the time...anyhoo, it's fixed now.

If you have a Happenings that is open to the public, please reply below or by sending Gammy a Quick Post in game.

I know there is a lot more going on than is written here in the OP, but there's only so many hours in a day I can spend tracking down rumored Happenings leaders to get/confirm the info of their Happenings. If only I had the army of special courier carrier pigeons Miss Telle must have, this list would be even more jam packed, I tell ya--Jammed more than the last crust of a hungry hobbit's bread!

Updated, and made the changes for Forte's Academy schedule shift. 4pm will be the new time now. (Will also update past to reflect this since it's a recurring event.)

Update, added young Meadowlark's latest weekly instance muster bound for Fornost that's starting up this week.

If you have a Happenings coming up, please do let me know!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast