We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelenthius View Post
    Interested in hosting a battle of the bands event at my kin house stage. Sent you a PM with some details and questions.
    The PM notification isn't so great on this forum, so I'm letting you know I PM'd back.

If you are planning a Happening on Landy, please let me know with details so I can add you to the OP.

For those who celebrate Turkey Day, hope you have (had) a safe and happy one!

Real life interrupted things a bit, but updates should be back on schedule again.

I do have a few other events for December that will be added either today or tomorrow.

As always, if you have a Happening you would like to see listed here, please do let me know.

Thumbs up Thanks!

Greetings Gammy

Thank you so much for keeping this going! Would we be able to have our public raids included?

Oceanic Warriors has started running daily public Deeping Wall raids to help liven up the off peak hours and welcome new players in this time frame. We post the schedule to our calendar each week. This week we have raids confirmed for...
    Every day, Tue(15th) -> Sun(20th) 6:00am
    The event description on the calendar reads:
    "Open public Deeping Wall raid. All levels welcome if you have it open. You'll need to be able to listen in on lotro voice chat or team speak. Sign up or mail Tailspin to reserve your spot in advance.
    Raid Leader : Tailspin"

Next week's schedule hasn't been posted yet. Also, come January 1st there will be a new group forming from public players to run some of the harder raids, starting with a Tower of Orthanc T2 sweep. I can definitely let you know about the new stuff as it comes up.

All events are non-RP based and open to all players regardless of kinship.

Thanks again for this fantastic thread!

-Tailspin

Quote Originally Posted by Tallship View Post
    Greetings Gammy

Thank you so much for keeping this going! Would we be able to have our public raids included?

Oceanic Warriors has started running daily public Deeping Wall raids to help liven up the off peak hours and welcome new players in this time frame. We post the schedule to our calendar each week. This week we have raids confirmed for...
    "Open public Deeping Wall raid. All levels welcome if you have it open. You'll need to be able to listen in on lotro voice chat or team speak. Sign up or mail Tailspin to reserve your spot in advance.

Next week's schedule hasn't been posted yet. Also, come January 1st there will be a new group forming from public players to run some of the harder raids, starting with a Tower of Orthanc T2 sweep. I can definitely let you know about the new stuff as it comes up.

-Tailspin
    Absolutely! I have added the T-Su schedule for now. Please try to give me at least a day ahead notice for next week and all after, especially given the am start for you Happening.

As to the T2 group, once you have the details set, feel free to let me know them and I'll be happy to add that raid grouping as well.

Thankies for adding your Happening.

Updated, noted the EMS Holly Day concert & Holly Days schedule as well.
    ~~~
    If you have a Happening you would like to share, please reply here or by sending Gammy a Quick Post with the details.

To folks with recurring Happenings during the Holly Days:

If your Happening will be skipping a cycle due to the Holly Days, and you have not already let me know, please let me know soon so I can adjust the list accordingly.

Thankies in advance!

Greetings Gammy

-Tailspin
    Tailspin, please let me know this week's schedule for your group. Thankies in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaming_Gal View Post
    Tailspin, please let me know this week's schedule for your group. Thankies in advance!
    According to the OW calendar, looks like it's the usual fare (DW every day at 6am servertime) except that there's nothing on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterGreen View Post
    According to the OW calendar, looks like it's the usual fare (DW every day at 6am servertime) except that there's nothing on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
    Thankies, HunterGreen! It was quite kind of you to check and report back.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaming_Gal View Post
    Thankies, HunterGreen! It was quite kind of you to check and report back.
    It's no trouble, I'm checking the calendar every few days anyway. (Hoping that the OW revival is successful enough that they start doing some things in my time zone. I would sure like to get back to active in raids, and especially the Nostalgia group. But my time zone and OW's don't fit, so I'm not that hopeful.)

If you have a Happening you run that you would like to see posted here, please give me the info by replying below or sending Gammy a Quick Post.

As always, thankies to those who have submitted their Happenings. This list wouldn't exist without you!

As always, if ya have a Happening ya would like t' see posted here, send a Quick Post t' Gammy or reply below with the details.

Updated, added a new event.

Please note that the following event has been postponed, and a new date will be given in time (as per their thread):
    - Sunday the 3rd at 4:00pm [RPF/A]: Music of Middle-earth II: Bands and musicians celebrate the magic of Tolkien's world with music inspired by his works. Co-hosted by Laire & Fincin. Sign ups open! Event may be extended if there is enough interest.

Greetings Gammy

That is excellent news about you keeping this service going!
    I'll be sure to send along some pies and fortified mead to keep your stamina up.

Can you clear the OW events until after we pass through the new year?
    The officers are planning to have way too much fun over this period and will be mostly away from the keyboard. I will be stuck on a two day journey home myself. I've been down south visiting relatives over Christmas.

Come the dawn of the new year, I will be back in the saddle and posting here to pass on all the details of our regular and special events.

Have a great new year mate! And thank you again for this thread.

*cheers*
    - Tailspin
    Last edited by Tallship; Dec 29 2015 at 05:09 PM.

Greetings Gammy

That is excellent news about you keeping this service going!
    I'll be sure to send along some pies and fortified mead to keep your stamina up.

Can you clear the OW events until after we pass through the new year?
    The officers are planning to have way too much fun over this period and will be mostly away from the keyboard. I will be stuck on a two day journey home myself. I've been down south visiting relatives over Christmas.

Come the dawn of the new year, I will be back in the saddle and posting here to pass on all the details of our regular and special events.

Have a great new year mate! And thank you again for this thread.

*cheers*
    - Tailspin
    Will do. Safe travels.

Updated with a last minute addition for a Happening taking place tomorrow.

As always, if you have a Happening you would like to see listed here, please reply below or Quick Post Gammy.

I just found out that Forte's Academy is NOT meeting this month. Lessons will resume in February. The list is adjusted now to reflect this.

If you have a Happening you would like to see listed here, please contact Gammy via Quick post or reply with the info below.

Today marks the sixth month mark for the Happenings list. An awful lot of folks have been supportive in all this time about keeping the list going, whether as folks who offer Happenings, or those who have extended their appreciation that the list exists.

I appreciate both parties, as you both help keep it going in your own ways. Of course, without the folks who offer Happenings, this list wouldn't exist, so I must say, "This couldn't happen without you!", because it's the truth. *chuckles*

Here's t' six more! *raises a mug*

~~~~~~~~~~~

Updated, still awaiting from a certain somehow about schedule resumes for the daily battles.

I will adjust the Winterstock announcement on or by Monday. Bounder Anniversary is keeping me on my toes this weekend.

If you have a Happening you would like to see posted here, please send Gammy a Quick Post, or reply below with the information.

Note to all bands with regular listings in Happenings: I have tried my best to make sure if you are playing at Winterstock to have that noted. In some cases, I'm not certain if you will still be at your regular performances that weekend on top of Winterstock if your slot is not at your usual scheduled time/day.

PLEASE check the list and make sure I have your information correct. If I do not, let me know ASAP and I'll fix it. Thankies in advance, as I know you're all busy getting ready!

~~~~~~~~~
    As always, if you have a Happening you would like to see listed here, please respond below or send Gammy a Quick Post with the information. Please be sure to denote the RP/RPF/NRP portion of your listing so I don't need to track you down to make sure I have the right type listed.

ANNOUNCING! THE LANDROVAL VETERANS COUNCIL'S "SERVER MERGE CULMINATION - WELCOME EVENT!

This will be held on Saturday, February 13th, from 6-10pm EST/server time, in the Bowing neighborhood of the Breeland Homesteads, in the town square.
    We will have bands, a play, trivia, a fashion show, a fishing derby, and a WONDERFUL tour of the Coursehood (the Courserrim kinship's neighborhood, in which they have 16-ish houses, each decorated to a certain theme - you do NOT want to miss this!).

Please spread the word to everybody you know, ESPECIALLY those who are new to Landy!

There will be more details to come as we finalize schedules and arrangements.

Cheers!
    Zarwise, Leader, PLOI

Thumbs up

Hi Gammy Just wanted to say thank you for this thread and so wish is was a sticky. Have a Wonderful Day!

Quote Originally Posted by lockecd View Post
    Hi Gammy Just wanted to say thank you for this thread and so wish is was a sticky. Have a Wonderful Day!
    Maybe if I hit one year without missing an update, they might! *chuckle*

But I bet the Community Team has their hands full at the moment for such consideration either way. Still, some folks might like that since I don't always bump it with a "hey I updated today" response.

Glad you find the list useful, as that is one of my two goals.

As Gammy would say, "Why thankies. You have a grand day too, dearie," as she slips you some hardboiled eggs for the road.

If you are about today (Friday the 15th) at 11:30am or shortly thereafter, ST (servertime), please come to the ice at Thorin's Gate to help Winterstock co-ordinators get a sense of what the weekend will be like.

If you can double box or more, please do so.

Dancing and emoting welcome, as one would do at a concert, as it will help the test be more accurate.
    Last edited by Gaming_Gal; Jan 15 2016 at 03:55 AM.

Whether you're an old hand of Landy or a newly arrived, if you have a Happening you offer, I would like to hear from you.

You can either reply below or send Gammy a Quick Post in game with the details. Please do not forget to denote if the event is pure RP, RP Friendly, or not RP based.

Thankies to everyone who has added their Happenings.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast