Hello everyone!

Two or More gathered has been on Arkenstone for a year and a half, and has been growing rapidly in the last few weeks. We are prominantly pve players, but have many in kin who pvp and looking to grow the pvp base as well as pve base in the kinship. Daily we have 8-12 people online at a time throughout most the day and evening.

With all that said... I'm sorry to those losing their homes, but I welcome to you arkenstone and welcome you to the kin if you so choose to take that road. We really are a close-knit group of people in the kinship as well as a good community on the server as a whole. Everyone in this kin really are family to me, and I want to add new family members to enjoy the game we all love to play.

Please let me know if you have questions about the server or Two or More Gathered. My name is Gorarvur/Thorflak and officers are Rethai/Bolinclegg, Deathlybear, and Ogmund.
The website (though still in the workings) is twoormoregathered.guildlaunch. com
We also have a ventirlo server. message me here or in game for the info and I am always willing to talk in voice if you have lots of questions. We use vent every day for social chatting, raids, and occasionally pvp.

Good luck to everyone out there looking for a new home, I wish you all the best of luck!