We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    maartena is offline The Wise
    Drinks Coffee All Day
    Quote Originally Posted by BellisimoSpirito View Post
    The Energizer Bunnies went to Landy
    Updated! It's been so nice playing with you on Riddermark... (Shanah/Greatgig).
    Moved from Riddermark to Arkenstone on 9/29/2015!
    -----
    Disclaimer: The definition of "Soon™" and "In The Near Future™" is based solely on SSG's interpretation of the words, and all similarities with dictionary definitions of the word "Soon™", "Near", and "Future" are purely coincidental and should not be interpreted as a time frame that will come to pass within a reasonable amount of time.

2. Oct 04 2015, 04:14 PM

Reason
    wrong section i posted in

Quote Originally Posted by maartena View Post
    Updated!
    My kinship? I mentioned on the previous page. I'm Galandiel.

I changed name: It's not dead yet Riddermark (Arkenstone)

Drinks Coffee All Day
    Updated again Wasn't sure whether you just used your name as the kinship name, but added "It's not dead yet" to the list.

I could also have a list of PEOPLE, now that I think of it..... Would that help?
    -----
    Disclaimer: The definition of "Soon™" and "In The Near Future™" is based solely on SSG's interpretation of the words, and all similarities with dictionary definitions of the word "Soon™", "Near", and "Future" are purely coincidental and should not be interpreted as a time frame that will come to pass within a reasonable amount of time.

This is not my kinship, but I noticed that Outback Double Knotts are now on Crickhollow.

Listing individual players can be iffy if they don't want their names or transfer destinations appearing on a public forum, but for those who are willing - that could be a good directory to have, as not everyone moves with their kins.
    Éalá Éarendel engla beorhtast,
    ofer middangeard monnum sended,
    ond sóð
    fæsta sunnan léoma,
    torht ofer tung
    las, þú tída gehwane,
    of sylfum þé symle inlíhtes!

-
    "Leaving the game plan is a sign of panic, and panic is not in our game plan." - Chuck Noll

Drinks Coffee All Day
    Quote Originally Posted by Herwegur View Post
    This is not my kinship, but I noticed that Outback Double Knotts are now on Crickhollow.

Listing individual players can be iffy if they don't want their names or transfer destinations appearing on a public forum, but for those who are willing - that could be a good directory to have, as not everyone moves with their kins.
    I updated the list again. Also saw another kinship go to Landroval over the weekend, updated that too.

Also: please let me know if any of it is incorrect.... some of the kinships announced many weeks ago where they were going, but things could have changed.
    -----

Updated again Wasn't sure whether you just used your name as the kinship name, but added "It's not dead yet" to the list.

My kinship name: " Protectors of Riddermark "

Changed again and but this last. The last time I changed upon request.
    Last edited by Ezayah45; Oct 05 2015 at 07:39 PM.

Drinks Coffee All Day
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezayah45 View Post
    My kinship name: " Protectors of Riddermark "

Changed again and but this last. The last time I changed upon request.
    And so it is!
    -----

Hi Shanah, thank you for your efforts with this thread. Company of the Black Sword has moved to Landroval, if you want to add that to your list :-). We'll probably be moving some of our alts to another server, likely Arkenstone, but haven't decided yet for sure.

Thanks,
    BL
    ~Riddermark~ 2010-2015
    ~Landroval~|BigLloyde (GRD)||Borofir (CH)||Backwaush (DEF)||Aurmpit (RVR)|
    ~Arkenstone~|Mrjingles-1 (WRG)||Achselhohle (DEF)|

Drinks Coffee All Day
    Quote Originally Posted by biglloyde View Post
    Hi Shanah, thank you for your efforts with this thread. Company of the Black Sword has moved to Landroval, if you want to add that to your list :-). We'll probably be moving some of our alts to another server, likely Arkenstone, but haven't decided yet for sure.

Thanks,
    BL
    I added you to the list for Landroval!

And no problem, I felt it is/was important for returning players to have SOME way of knowing where people went. After Jan 2016 the servers will close, and no one will be able to read kinmails that had been sent before, and lists like these would be the only way of finding out where everyone ended up. Every kinship I know the destination of will be listed here, and again I call upon the forum members to contribute if they know anything.

Does anyone know where Dust in the Wind and Kindred Souls are headed?
    -----

Shanah? I had no idea. xD

Fayah and my fleet of alts are taking the kinship Riddermarked for Death to Landroval.

It's been so long since I really played on Riddermark, I can't remember whether I was in Second Breakfasts and then Dust in the Wind, or the other way around. I don't recall seeing where Dust was going though. I had Fayah in both of them, but returned her to RFD because I wanted all of my characters on Landroval and didn't know where all the other kins were heading.

Not at all surprised to see LEST going to Landroval. With Hinellas already there, it makes sense he would put his kin there too if the opportunity was presented to him.
    R5 105 GRD Marevayave - Leader of Riddermarked For Death
    R8 115 MNS Fayah/115 LM Siennah/115 HNT Dinenol/115 RK Dhurik
    115 CHN Alachas/85 CPT Dinfaerien/61 BUR Dhax/115 WDN Godoric
    R9 115 MNS Fayeh (alt Wilya) - Lonely Mountain Band @ Landroval

Drinks Coffee All Day
    Quote Originally Posted by Mar-Evayave View Post
    Shanah? I had no idea. xD

Fayah and my fleet of alts are taking the kinship Riddermarked for Death to Landroval.

It's been so long since I really played on Riddermark, I can't remember whether I was in Second Breakfasts and then Dust in the Wind, or the other way around. I don't recall seeing where Dust was going though. I had Fayah in both of them, but returned her to RFD because I wanted all of my characters on Landroval and didn't know where all the other kins were heading.

Not at all surprised to see LEST going to Landroval. With Hinellas already there, it makes sense he would put his kin there too if the opportunity was presented to him.
    Yep it's Shanah. I updated the OP.

Dust in the Wind is near dead since Dragon left the game.... Hippies is a kin of like 6 people ever since Gingevar completely destroyed it, only kept on because it is a shame to let a rank 10 kin go, and Lake Evendim had most of its members already move to Landroval, so yeah some of the old kins of days back I don't think have much leadership anymore and have crumbled.... although LEST was still around, just not as it was in its hay days. But they do have a chance to rebuild on larger servers if they choose to. I was able to find out where the remnants of Hippies were going, but the last time I talked to a Dusty, they didn't know yet. They just got the leadership from Dragon and didn't do much with it, and really didn't think much about moving. Wonder what they ended up deciding.

Second Breakfasts is still going strong. I had a period of around 2 months I stopped playing in 2014, but my kin survived through it. We got 10 pages of kin members transferred over to Arkenstone within the first week, which really pleases me. 10 pages is a lot, especially since the total was around 18 pages, with at least 6 pages people that had not logged in for 6+ months. I log in every day, and seems a new person has trickled in from Riddermark! Only 1 or 2 people decided to go to another server. 1 to Landroval, 1 to Gladden if I recall.

Arkenstone has been a really good choice, the community is really friendly, it is growing rapidly because it remains a popular choice among servers it seems.
    -----

Yep it's Shanah. I updated the OP.

Dust in the Wind is near dead since Dragon left the game.... Hippies is a kin of like 6 people ever since Gingevar completely destroyed it, only kept on because it is a shame to let a rank 10 kin go, and Lake Evendim had most of its members already move to Landroval, so yeah some of the old kins of days back I don't think have much leadership anymore and have crumbled.... although LEST was still around, just not as it was in its hay days. But they do have a chance to rebuild on larger servers if they choose to. I was able to find out where the remnants of Hippies were going, but the last time I talked to a Dusty, they didn't know yet. They just got the leadership from Dragon and didn't do much with it, and really didn't think much about moving. Wonder what they ended up deciding.

Second Breakfasts is still going strong. I had a period of around 2 months I stopped playing in 2014, but my kin survived through it. We got 10 pages of kin members transferred over to Arkenstone within the first week, which really pleases me. 10 pages is a lot, especially since the total was around 18 pages, with at least 6 pages people that had not logged in for 6+ months. I log in every day, and seems a new person has trickled in from Riddermark! Only 1 or 2 people decided to go to another server. 1 to Landroval, 1 to Gladden if I recall.

Arkenstone has been a really good choice, the community is really friendly, it is growing rapidly because it remains a popular choice among servers it seems.
    Yeah, that all seems to ring a bell. I think with Hiney PvMPing on Landroval, it probably didn't leave a lot of time for LEST. More or less the same with me. I started playing on Landroval and pretty much recreated Fayah that my Ridder toons were collecting dust. Only after playing on Landroval did I realize how very small and ghost-towny Riddermark was. RFD has always been a tiny kinship, little more than a collection of friends, really. And since most of the friends skip from game to game, the actual number of active members was really low. It used to be busier back in the day (gosh, has it really been over 4 years? O.O ), but not anymore.

I'm glad to hear SB is still moving forward -- 10 pages is a lot. RFD has I think 3 pages out of the previous 6, but in fairness most of them are our alts. xD And some of them transferred but are still playing other games for the time being. Some of my buddies have gotten me playing ArcheAge (lol, I say that but I haven't logged in for days; between work, school, and homework, game time is a bit thin, and LOTRO has had my attention since Riddermark opened to the transfers), another friend is trying out GW2, another friend's computer broke but has an Xbox One so is playing that, etc. Most of us have each other on facebook, though, so it's not like we've lost touch. Just trying out different things.

I think if I hadn't already been so in love with Landroval, Arkenstone would have been my second choice.
    R5 105 GRD Marevayave - Leader of Riddermarked For Death
    R8 115 MNS Fayah/115 LM Siennah/115 HNT Dinenol/115 RK Dhurik
    115 CHN Alachas/85 CPT Dinfaerien/61 BUR Dhax/115 WDN Godoric
    R9 115 MNS Fayeh (alt Wilya) - Lonely Mountain Band @ Landroval

Guild move

Redemption/Gladden

Laize

Messing around on Arkenstone from time to time, say hi if you see me

Hello Everyone!

Order of the Ebon Hawk decided that Crickhollow wasn't for them, and have moved the kin to Landroval. That was on or around the 15th of January.

Have a great day... Blunte Foamfollower, 2nd of the Hawk

Legacy Of Arnor

Legacy of Arnor is on Arkenstone and has changed it's name to Arnor's Legacy. Please send mail to Friskeykitten if old members are looking to rejoin on new alts since transfers off the old servers are turned off right now. Hope to see some friends from long ago.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2