We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Skraiding and Raiding

As some of you guys know I've been leading some HoGs and other kins' members nightly on skraid runs and I plan to start to doing some t2c raids sometime soon (aka when I finally get bored of skraids). If you are interested pst or mail me on Crazen. We start around 7-9pm pacific and go until most of us drop dead (roughly 1am-3am) but plan on starting sooner if we can get 12 earlier in the day. We have been averaging 8 crystal a night and 19 dropping last weekend in one night.

Rules:
    1: DO NOT CLICK THE DAMN DWARF IN WAY OF SMITHS! OR ANY NPC WITH A QUEST RING!!!!!
    2: No Trolling = auto kick
    3: Skraids won't require vent but t2c will require vent.
    4: I understand that t2c loot is generic (armor and rings) but is something to do other than doing DA dailies and RT everyday.
    5: If you don't understand how to raid let me know before and I can explain instance/etc.
    6: Lastly, read raid chat and have fun.
    Last edited by Crazen; Aug 14 2015 at 09:12 AM.
    No new raids 2014 was the true killing blow to Lotro.
    RIP Organized Chaos of Meneldor

Quote Originally Posted by Crazen View Post
    Rules:
    1: DO NOT CLICK THE DAMN DWARF IN WAY OF SMITHS! OR ANY NPC WITH A QUEST RING!!!!!
    2: No Trolling = auto kick
    3: Skraids won't require vent but t2c will require vent.
    4: I understand that t2c loot is generic (armor and rings) but is something to do other than doing DA dailies and RT everyday.
    5: If you don't understand how to raid let me know before and I can explain instance/etc.
    6: Lastly, read raid chat and have fun.
    1. Then how do we start the skraid?
    2. I get kicked if I don't troll? ight.
    3. GL pugging t2c with Meneltards
    4. I got nothin'.
    5. Raiding is too difficult a concept for today's player base. I wish you luck, sir.
    6. If I don't have fun is that grounds for dismissal?

this is a classic example of why meneldor was put on the closure list
    Captain-General Corrakkas, Hero of Legend

4. Aug 14 2015, 10:44 PM

f*** this game.

Quote Originally Posted by yourdaddydm View Post
    f*** this game.
    only you would be able to with your pixel size

Stop derailing my thread, Meneldor.

Quote Originally Posted by Starkorm View Post
    1. Then how do we start the skraid?
    2. I get kicked if I don't troll? ight.
    3. GL pugging t2c with Meneltards
    4. I got nothin'.
    5. Raiding is too difficult a concept for today's player base. I wish you luck, sir.
    6. If I don't have fun is that grounds for dismissal?
    Its reasons like this post why Meneldor is closing.

Someone is actually willing to take their time to teach players how to do these instances and you berate them and feebly attempt to troll them

Can not wait to see some of you guys who think you are so elite go to these other servers and realize you are not even the top 30% of players in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by kickman77 View Post

Someone is actually willing to take their time to teach players how to do these instances and you berate them and feebly attempt to troll them

Can not wait to see some of you guys who think you are so elite go to these other servers and realize you are not even the top 30% of players in this game.
    Well the server is closing because there are no people playing here, and not because someone's trolling.
    Caninos

Cry me a river, Kickman. If someone gets upset over "this feeble attempt at trolling" then I guess it wasn't feeble, or they need to grow up. Meneldor is closing because this game is old and dying.They're leaving because this game has gone downhill. Its population isn't leaving because a of a small percentage of posts on the forums that an even smaller percentage of the player base(what's left of it anyway) reads.
    What's this #### about taking their time to teach players? ### else do you think he'd be doing in this game besides running skraids to improve gear to complete...nothing? What is there to teach. Minstrels spam BC, Champs mash AoEs, RKs hit that Smouldering Wrath! Rofl. As it stands, there's 0 reason to grind starlits. Name me a difficult instance that genuinely requires you to boost your stats on LIs with those crystals. Pro tip: Osg t2c isn't one of them. Neither are the Erebor raids, BG t2c, or OD t2c. None of this game's content is worth the grind for starlits atm.

The players you consider are probably average at best. Have you fought them? I have. There were more good players on Menelder Pre-RoR than there are left on this game now. Even Griefing is good due to lack of competition! Huzzah!
    Even Griefing is good due to lack of competition! Huzzah!

Why are you even replying to my troll post? Shouldn't you be on the beorning forums crying about "muh 5k mastery" or general discussion about "muh morale essences"?
    Last edited by Starkorm; Aug 15 2015 at 01:47 PM.

you ever heard of to little to late? pretending to care after the fact, typical meneldor, maybe if you guys would of cared a year ago

Quote Originally Posted by Starkorm View Post
    Cry me a river, Kickman. If someone gets upset over "this feeble attempt at trolling" then I guess it wasn't feeble, or they need to grow up. Meneldor is closing because this game is old and dying.They're leaving because this game has gone downhill. Its population isn't leaving because a of a small percentage of posts on the forums that an even smaller percentage of the player base(what's left of it anyway) reads.
    What's this #### about taking their time to teach players? ### else do you think he'd be doing in this game besides running skraids to improve gear to complete...nothing? What is there to teach. Minstrels spam BC, Champs mash AoEs, RKs hit that Smouldering Wrath! Rofl. As it stands, there's 0 reason to grind starlits. Name me a difficult instance that genuinely requires you to boost your stats on LIs with those crystals. Pro tip: Osg t2c isn't one of them. Neither are the Erebor raids, BG t2c, or OD t2c. None of this game's content is worth the grind for starlits atm.

The players you consider are probably average at best. Have you fought them? I have. There were more good players on Menelder Pre-RoR than there are left on this game now. Even Griefing is good due to lack of competition! Huzzah!
    Even Griefing is good due to lack of competition! Huzzah!

Why are you even replying to my troll post? Shouldn't you be on the beorning forums crying about "muh 5k mastery" or general discussion about "muh morale essences"?
    Your funny.
    Last edited by kickman77; Aug 15 2015 at 05:58 PM.

Your funny.
    typical meneldor

I wish I never did...

Hello mister, I can read and your post about the playerbase, Starkom, hurt me!
    If you don't want to participate into raids/skraids, then that's okay, but don't tell others not to do it just because you don't, because that's just selfish and definitely not community-ish of you!

I started on Meneldor as F2P and completely new to the community, therefor group/fellowship-game and if it weren't for fun-friendly people like the topicstarter I probably wouldn't have been playing this game for long.. And I thank them all for that, because I had (and am still having) a good time and was able to do group-content and see another fun side of the game, which is actually what made me like this game in the first place. (MMORPG)
    Also with the kinships and crafting and one can't predict the future, but even with people going and quitting it still has a refreshing spirit which can make you forget about the downside of meeting new(fun) people and that is to have to say goodbye someday.
    So sad to see Meneldor closing but this community will always be good, since it's a community game in the first place and glad to know it has been one of the first ever server on LOTRO and the last one closing.

I wish you all the best and it was absolutely fun playing with you and chatting in GLFF, so I hope you will all continue to have fun and share it with us as much as possible and continue to do so wherever you go.

Long live Meneldor!

Greets from Specials/Specone/Tobecontinued/Lastwarden

Ps: What's vent? Is that voice-chat?
    Last edited by Spec; Aug 15 2015 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spec View Post
    Ps: What's vent? Is that voice-chat?

Yes it is a voice chat, its full name is Ventrilo.
    No new raids 2014 was the true killing blow to Lotro.
    RIP Organized Chaos of Meneldor

Quote Originally Posted by spec View Post
    hello mister, i can read and your post about the playerbase, starkom, hurt me!
    If you don't want to participate into raids/skraids, then that's okay, but don't tell others not to do it just because you don't, because that's just selfish and definitely not community-ish of you!

I started on meneldor as f2p and completely new to the community, therefor group/fellowship-game and if it weren't for fun-friendly people like the topicstarter i probably wouldn't have been playing this game for long.. And i thank them all for that, because i had (and am still having) a good time and was able to do group-content and see another fun side of the game, which is actually what made me like this game in the first place. (mmorpg)
    also with the kinships and crafting and one can't predict the future, but even with people going and quitting it still has a refreshing spirit which can make you forget about the downside of meeting new(fun) people and that is to have to say goodbye someday.
    So sad to see meneldor closing but this community will always be good, since it's a community game in the first place and glad to know it has been one of the first ever server on lotro and the last one closing.

I wish you all the best and it was absolutely fun playing with you and chatting in glff, so i hope you will all continue to have fun and share it with us as much as possible and continue to do so wherever you go.

Long live meneldor!

Greets from specials/specone/tobecontinued/lastwarden

ps: What's vent? Is that voice-chat?

long live meneldor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Aug 19 2015, 03:03 PM

Crazen, this is god speaking. Hit me up with what game/server or lotro server your heading to. Be cool to catch up and perhaps even play a bit again with you.

-C

Starkorm is a weiner.......that is all

Quote Originally Posted by Celebrimborn View Post
    Starkorm is a weiner.......that is all
    This is a more important statement then anything else in this thread. People really need to read and acknowledge this.
    Ukrush | Meneldor | Dark Impulse

The immersion is too real.

Quote Originally Posted by Lodesh View Post
    This is a more important statement then anything else in this thread. People really need to read and acknowledge this.
    I recommend to read the book "Das verlassene Boot am strand" by Scott O'Dell. It will give you hard emotions of Indians.
    Without having to be scared of bad influence of stoopid people.
    Enjoy
    Fai ciò che ti rende felice.

Sizzlac - R12 Loremaster Zweisocke - R13 Warg
    Arkenstone