We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Moors players

Moors players

HEY EVERYONE
    I know the server is closing I think it maybe a good idea for moors players to get one last look at old players and new players getting together.
    I think with in the next few weeks we should take a freep and creepside picture then do a combined picture in front of TA or someplace special. If anyone thinks this is a good idea please comment it would be nice to get pvpers out to take one last Nimrodel pvp picture where we can say hey I remember pvping with these guys. I think it would be nice to talk about all the memories we made out in the ettenmoors. Would be really nice to see some really old players again.
    and please this is mostly about getting a last picture of everyone together before we cant do that anymore it would be a nice memory to have. so lets try to keep the drama to a minimum lol a lot to ask for I know!

Devdor

Ps: I have not picked a date out yet but it will be in the next 2 weeks so try and spread the word!
    Devdor R15 Champion ~ Devarsi R12 Rk
    Scrublio R9 BA ~ Omnomfreeps R6 WL

I know its far fetched to actually get people on for this but it would be nice to do

Thumbs up YEES!

I belive this is a brilliant idea, and we can post our old PvMP pictures too, I really dont want to start a new server without sharing some good moments with Nimrodel players. And about moors meeting, just tell me when and i will be there.
    TIBHOLD : War-Leader

Isair: Lore-Master

Immanitas could be there, if you like.

Fantastic Idea Flankdor

Dev,

Post a date on WGT FB page as well, if possible.

I will make time
    Volodic- Rank 14 Minstrel- The first and the last Warlord of Nimrodel
    Volobash- Rank 11 Blackarrow- Arkenstone, Nikitah's Bane
    Volosavenger- Rank 9 Stalker- Landroval, The white warg

Spidey, where art thou?
    Volodic- Rank 14 Minstrel- The first and the last Warlord of Nimrodel
    Volobash- Rank 11 Blackarrow- Arkenstone, Nikitah's Bane
    Volosavenger- Rank 9 Stalker- Landroval, The white warg

I'll bring my #### burg
    Cynfr - Rank 13 Burglar - Reformed - Arkenstone - Twitch.tv/Cynfor

Sounds good guys I'll work out a date we can do it

Love the idea. I'll do my best to be there with my RK Meliar
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b000000114f0c/01006/signature.png]Meliar[/charsig]

Tell me when and I'll be there!

Trindal
    Trindal
    Leader
    All Shall Fade
    Nimrodel

moors players

i would not mind this. If i can i will get my reaver to show up.

Sorry everyone been taking me a long time to come up with a date. I work basicly everyday but Tuesday Thursday from 1 to 8 eastern time even weekends too so I'm going to see if I can take a Sat or Sun off soon and try to make this happen I'll keep you people updated.
    Thanks dev

Quote Originally Posted by devdor View Post
    Sorry everyone been taking me a long time to come up with a date. I work basicly everyday but Tuesday Thursday from 1 to 8 eastern time even weekends too so I'm going to see if I can take a Sat or Sun off soon and try to make this happen I'll keep you people updated.
    Thanks dev
    My schedule is changing this upcoming week I'll actually have Monday's and Wednesday off

What an abortion of a server.

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    What an abortion of a server.
    If you are going to borrow my play book, it would be nice if you said please.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorgrum View Post
    If you are going to borrow my play book, it would be nice if you said please.
    Come up with more entertaining replies then. I gave you gold with that Coming to America clip. One of you weakest attempts on what's been a generally weak showing from you lately.

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    Come up with more entertaining replies then. I gave you gold with that Coming to America clip. One of you weakest attempts on what's been a generally weak showing from you lately.
    Boulder Dash and poppy ####, Im still putting asses in the seat. The coming to america clip was horrible because you assumed the audience had the same intellectual capacity you and I do. News flash thats arkenstone its a over flowing with dumb asses. So the reply was for you only, a personal jibe.

When youre talking over your audience Spelunker you loose them quickly. Always go low brow (like you did prior with the abortion claim) any two bit neanderthal can deduce its a slight.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorgrum View Post
    Boulder Dash and poppy ####, Im still putting asses in the seat. The coming to america clip was horrible because you assumed the audience had the same intellectual capacity you and I do. News flash thats arkenstone its a over flowing with dumb asses. So the reply was for you only, a personal jibe.

When youre talking over your audience Spelunker you loose them quickly. Always go low brow (like you did prior with the abortion claim) any two bit neanderthal can deduce its a slight.
    All of which plays into why that was a perfect clip.