We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Wwwooooooootttttt Maggot!!!!!!

Congrats my friend. I'm so glad that I was logged on when you ranked. Your a good player, a good guy and a good leader. I will bake you some cookies. (I will try not to burn them)

Peace out
    Badpuppie
    Badpuppie

We will be friends till we are old and senile, then we will be new friends!

congrats on rank

Congrats on Rank 15. As I told you in person, I always thought you were a positive for Landy creeps. Prior to your arival, creeps were content to sit at grams all day and shuffle. So you brought the action to us and we appreciate that. Lately, the amount of healers have reached hysteria levels but all in all, glad you came here to spice things up. People can dis Riddles all they want but we don't flip sides when your zerg is out and we fight until it gets stupid. So with all that said, congrats on ranking and hope to see you still come out anyway.
    The higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly.
    Hinellas R15 Darkthreat R5 Landroval Riddles in the Dark
    Mezmorized R4 Riddermark Lake Evendim Swim Team
    Breathmint - R6 Landroval Rootcanal -R5 Riddermark

While I do agree you're a terrible War-Leader that without constant defiler HoTs you would have never achieved r10 let alone r15. But I will give you this; Your tribe revived a dying Landroval and for that I give some respect. Just don't quit now. Grats I guess.

Bannerman, r13 War-Leader/ Ryzer, r13 Captain
    Arkenstone

Gratz on rank Maggot, please don't retire your WL. I enjoy the action your zergs provide.

~~Uwish
    ~~Uwish-1
    ~~ Knashbash, Pondslime, Haiter

Congratulations, Maggot. It has been...interesting...having you on our server these past months Hopefully you don't throw in the towel now you've hit tyrant - I need my Maggoty bubbles!!

Hugs.

Bee

Ps - for your own safety, don't eat BP's cookies.
    Bumblybee

Gratz Maggot it been about time I wanted to copy my gratz from Slode but kinda lazy (maybe thats why i rank slow ) lol sooo check it there haha
    Landroval: Tinaiel-1 r10 mini / Tinaiel r7 mini / Tinamartina-1 r9 hunter

Congratulations on rank, you Monkey!! Now stop zerging and learn how to play......
    Carebear

After 7 years come and go ,you Rank was a happy day for all your friends ,Glad to be there and keep playing with us.R15 is very power ,hope you feel good with this
    your friend from Slode . Soltaz
    landroval Mephistop Ba R13 Soltaz Defiler R12 Inablade Reaver r8 Inawargo Warg R6 Banhill mini. Arkenstone Soultaz Ba R9
    Brandywine Inadush WL R10 Goltaz Warg R6 Venenopuro Weaver R7 Mephystot Defi R8 Mephistof Ba r7

Gratz! I really enjoy raiding with you guys when and listening to your crazy chats
    Irish

....after 36 password attempts trying to post on the forums= I finally get in.So you get an Old School Troll.

Great. You beat the game. Now What? I told you. Take my advice, 1 level per year. ---That way the Zuckerberg's at Lotro won't catch on.

But no.

You have to level. To 15.

Now, Maggot will have to hang out with Rubble and Daarlin and the rest of the Dead level 15s. ( Like Kykid! HAHA You and Kykid are lovers) . Cause when you beat the game you beat #lotro.
    -
    Great job. Goodbye, See you in ESO or on the tv show To Catch a Predator.

lOVE aLWAYS =dirty!
    -agentdirty-rank11 reaver
    -dirtiolas-rank8 hunter
    -cleanolas-rank6 blackarrow

Grats Maggot! Since dinosaurs roamed the earth 8 years ago you have run the full gamut... my arch enemy, a good friend, great for a laugh or to get really hot at because of some maggot-like slur... it's who you are. Corpse-jumper, rager, joker, ally, anything but boring!

To all these haters that don't know you - your loss. Until you've earned the right, spend time picking up fly poop in a wind-tunnel, shovel sand against the incoming tide or push up a rope.... Rage more, it's how Maggot would like it!

Respect brother, I doubt there is anyone my LM has run into more than your WL over the last 8 years, as it should be!

Good luck on whatever you decide to do next! Just remember, if I ever get to your neck of the woods I want a free cup of coffee!!!
    Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // Akthuri r15 LM // Vishus r5 Captain // Curad r11 Mini < RETIRED // ACTIVE > Ursamajor Beorn // Babayaga LM // Kleptomania Burg // (Anor)

Congrats Maggotmeat!
    /// Inquisidor Blackarrow R15 /// Klausheimer Reaver R15 /// Kyklop Warleader R12 /// Chirurg Defiler R12 /// Specnaz Spider R11 ///

Congratulations Maggot! R15 on a Warleader is a huge accomplishment. I definitely learned some valuable things about the class from watching you and Daruk play back in the stone age of lotro.

Grats again and keep on keeping on =)

~Ahrondir
    Ridduk

Grats on the rank
    Burglartarget rank 15 wl, Brugael rank 14 spider, rank 11 warg, rank 10 ba, rank 10 mini, rank 8 defiler, rank 8 reaver, rank 8 runekeeper, rank 7 hunter, rank 7 burg

Belated congratulations. I know it's been a long journey so I'm happy to see you reach it. I look forward to playing creepside with you again (very) soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Familiarity View Post
    Belated congratulations. I know it's been a long journey so I'm happy to see you reach it. I look forward to playing creepside with you again (very) soon.
    I also can't wait!! It will be nice to have ANOTHER Defiler in my raid "Healstacking" with us!
    Nope, we did have warleaders but their class role has changed to cheerleader.
    Godhelm of Nimrodel | Winner! Maggotmeat has won the match against Thejuggernaut.

Everyone is going to be sorely disappointed when they find out I plan to only DPS.

Did I say gratz yet?

Anyway! Luv ya face. Always glad to healtag your craid Mister Maggot.

Sincerly leader? or Co-Leader of DefilurHealtagFourTwnnyBlazeSc opeMoe... - if I remember correct.
    Enjoy bro
    Fai ciò che ti rende felice.

Sizzlac - R12 Loremaster Zweisocke - R13 Warg
    Arkenstone

Quote Originally Posted by dagorlad91806 View Post
    Congratulations Maggot! R15 on a Warleader is a huge accomplishment. I definitely learned some valuable things about the class from watching you and Daruk play back in the stone age of lotro.

Grats again and keep on keeping on =)

~Ahrondir
    Hi Stud !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    A tree is a tree, a Rock is a rock and a Troll is Elmo

Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDofALL View Post
    Hi Stud !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey sexy LM <3
    Ridduk

Elmo you are so sexy.
    Fai ciò che ti rende felice.

Sizzlac - R12 Loremaster Zweisocke - R13 Warg
    Arkenstone