We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

E Pluribus Unum - New Home, New Faces, New Opportunities

E Pluribus Unum is relocating to LANDROVAL.

I am now kin leader for E Pluribus Unum. Once we re-establish ourselves with a kin presence on Landroval, our kin will enter a rebuilding phase and seek new members and new adventures to enjoy to keep alive our tradition of being a helpful, social kin that is passionate about helping our players enjoy and advance in the game without giving them a push-button, power-levelled experience. We pay it forward! Any member of E Pluribus Unum should happily help any player with questions about our kin and our membership.

It's sad for us to see Nimrodel go. Nimrodel in her glory was vibrant and welcoming with a server culture as good or better than any other LOTRO server. But just because Nimrodel is gone does not mean that Nimrodel will be forgotten. I hope that all our fellow Nimrods will always be Nimrods at heart and make our new server homes a better place because we bring them a little Nimrodel with our presence.

Remember that the war is not won! Battles still await us on the road forward. Stay united, Armies of the West, and we will prevail.

As Second Watcher Heathstraw bid us farewell after our first major encounter with the forces of Sauron, so I bid you all:

"Safe travels my friend. Perhaps we will meet again in another Skirmish against the Enemy. For now, I salute your courage."

E Pluribus Unum has successfully moved! All went really smoothly other than my own mistake with shared storage. haha

We have left behind a 'rear guard' on Nimrodel for contact with us via that server. Even though our kin is no more, two of my toons: ORDWYNA and GULLVEIG : remain for questions and as a point of contact.

So if you need to ask an EPU question while on Nimrodel, see if either of these two toons is online or shoot one of them a game mail. I will try to check them both daily for the foreseeable future.