We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

A guide to Crickhollow kinships

I've put together a new resource for anyone who would like to find a new kin or advertise their kinship. Please visit crickhollowkins.tumblr.com for a list of kins that have submitted their information so far, and be sure to hit the "keep reading" links to learn more about each one. The list may be filtered down to show the general size of the kin or to find which kins best match certain playstyles, such as raiding or RP. We also have a calendar highlighting weekly activities and special events. This resource is useless without the assistance of our community, so we hope that kin officers will submit information about their kinships and serverwide events. I'll do my best to keep things up to date. I haven't released the companion site for tribes yet, but I also encourage their officers to add information.

A few of our fine kinships would also like to take the opportunity to welcome those who are transferring over. I was lucky enough to find a home at Second Breakfast five years ago, and I hope all of you can find your place here.

------------

Wicked Mischief would like to welcome everyone to the server. We are excited to get the opportunity to meet and play with all of the amazing players who have decided to join Crickhollow.

Welcome to Crickhollow, home of awesome people and wonderful kins. -Defender of the One Ring

Love having them come enjoy Crickhollow like we have for 5 years. It's a family here and in our kinship - Seeds and Stems

Welcome to Crickhollow, friends from afar! Enjoy your time here, and good travels to you in Middle Earth! - Last Alliance of Elves and Men

We welcome everyone this server and hope you will enjoy your stay. -- The Council of Elder Lords

We think Crickhollow has always been one of the most friendly servers, and hope that you like it here as much as we do. There is almost as much roleplaying available here as the designated RP servers, for those that are interested. -- Riders of Ravencrest

Crickhollow. Even Frodo wanted to retire there. -- The Unexpected Party
    Last edited by RosalieRumble; Oct 16 2015 at 04:47 PM.

We've added quite a few kinships since our last update. Take a look at details on over 2 dozen kins or add information on your own at http://crickhollowkins.tumblr.com
    Rosalie from Crickhollow's Second Breakfast
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Visit secondbreakfast.guildlaunch.co m & crickhollowmusic.guildlaunch.c om
    Our weekly events--Fridays 9pm: Bread & Jam at the Prancing Pony
    Saturdays 1pm: Breakfast Club plays at Bree-town's South Gate
    Sundays at 11am and Mondays at 11pm: Elevenses at the Bird & Baby
    Sundays at 6pm: Roving Threats Tour
    Wednesdays at 8pm: Tunes & Ales around Eriador
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Find out about the kinships of Crickhollow at crickhollowkins.tumblr.com

A fantastic resource - quite nice to see active/veteran kinships welcoming transfers and new players!

... thanky to the kins who keep Crick great

Mahenarth R8 LM / Iorgorn R6 Warden / Valion R4 RK / Gravorian - 70 Beorning / assorted peoples
    Gathfaz R10 BA / Macniar - R6 Warg /
    Counseling 'Moors Campers in Distress since 1784.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks, Mahenarth! We just added our 30th kinship. I've heard from quite a few people who found their kins through this resource, so I hope I can continue to add more kins big and small to our list. Be sure to mention it in game, too!

Hi!

I'm the leader of The Unexpected Party! There's quite a bit of information on our kin page that's changed since we submitted our entry a few months back. Is there any way to update this? I'm unfamiliar with Tumblr so I don't know if this is something I can do or if I need someone else to update it for me.

The best thing to do is fill out a new form. Some questions are required, but otherwise you can skip anything that does not need to be changed.

Quote Originally Posted by yossalu View Post
    The best thing to do is fill out a new form. Some questions are required, but otherwise you can skip anything that does not need to be changed.
    Awesome! I've submitted our updated information!

Thanks!

8. May 15 2016, 06:47 AM

9. May 17 2016, 06:34 PM

Updated Kin Information

Greetings: I have submitted an updated application to reflect new information regarding our kin. Thank you for your service to the Crickhollow community.
    Crickhollow Kinship Directorate ~ Paladiran 140 Hunter, r10; Lindireana 140 Minstrel, r5; Gaarrd 140 Guardian; Valann 140 Captain; Elvwing 140 Rune-keeper; Sneakky 140 Burglar, r3; Chaamp 140 Champion; Siegun 140 Warden; Staarr 140 High Elf Hunter; Leeafe 140 Lore-master, r1; Bearre 130 Beorning; Heeals 93 Minstrel; Brawlla 36 Brawler

I just discovered this thread and submitted a few days ago. It's a great idea and needs to be promoted heavily. I am not a fan of in-game shout-out recruiting and feel that players willing to do a little research to find a kin will likely be better comrades in the long run.
    "You can't fight the Enemy with his own Ring without turning into an Enemy" - J.R.R. Tolkien, Letter # 81

12. Oct 11 2016, 06:13 PM

Of course I make a post before reading the sticky. Not familiar with Tumblr myself but going to check it out. While I dont necessarily dislike shout out recruiting, I do despise random invites

Hope you found it helpful. Since you mentioned raiding in your post you may wish to click on the raiding tag to find all kins that mentioned it as one of their activities. If you click on "read more" you may see if the kin leader listed light raiding, heavy raiding, or both in the kin activities section.

Tags are listed at the bottom of each kin post and any of them can be clicked to find kins that fit that description, such as ones that use a voice server, ones with age restrictions, or ones that do some RP. All kins are also grouped by size into small, midsize, and large. We're nearing 50 kins in the list so using the tags is the best way to find exactly what you're looking for.

checking to see if this is being kept up-to-date. i'm currently looking for a kinship that consistently is running end-game content. if anyone wants to send me an in-game mail, send to Nachman; it's the toon i'm on more than others.
    argh i'm a killerrrr
    you are lolTS'dGREYbarDEAD'ded

The Tumblr is kept up to date, but it is very likely that a handful of the listings are outdated (if you see any incorrect information, either resubmit the add a kin form or send a question for smaller changes).

We continue to add new kinships, with one more added just today. We list quite a few kinships that actively raid. Best of luck to you in finding the right one!

Updated Information for Directorate

Greetings, I have submitted updated information regarding our kin Directorate, using your resubmit the add a kin form, as directed below. Thank you for your service to the Crickhollow community.
    Crickhollow Kinship Directorate ~ Paladiran 140 Hunter, r10; Lindireana 140 Minstrel, r5; Gaarrd 140 Guardian; Valann 140 Captain; Elvwing 140 Rune-keeper; Sneakky 140 Burglar, r3; Chaamp 140 Champion; Siegun 140 Warden; Staarr 140 High Elf Hunter; Leeafe 140 Lore-master, r1; Bearre 130 Beorning; Heeals 93 Minstrel; Brawlla 36 Brawler

Form submitted.
    Marancil CHN, Historian Calchiar CPT, Explorer Sturmdrang WDN, Woodsman Anancite GRD, Armourer Tarostel HNT, Armsman Angredeth HNT, Tinker Dromarong GRD, Dwarf
    The Lord of the Rings Online: Community Discord | My in game image hosting: LotroShots

Thanks
    Marancil CHN, Historian Calchiar CPT, Explorer Sturmdrang WDN, Woodsman Anancite GRD, Armourer Tarostel HNT, Armsman Angredeth HNT, Tinker Dromarong GRD, Dwarf
    The Lord of the Rings Online: Community Discord | My in game image hosting: LotroShots

Thank you very much for the updates!

Reminder if you have a kinship on crickhollow you'd like to add feel free to do so! I have been updating the site from now on, and to make sure its up to date with list of kins.
    Pontin Level 140 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    other classes: Minstrel, Guardian, Captain, Hunter.

Taken many Screenshots of Middle-earth, Also a Moderator of the LotRO Community Discord server

22. Nov 01 2019, 11:01 PM

Anyone know about these kinships? they seem to be around as names taken, but don't know who runs them or whos in it anymore, Names of Leader/officers many have not logged in over a year or more or no longer in kin, and trying to update crickhollow kin site and these seem as inactive ones listed here below if you are in one of these or know about them let me know on Pontin in game or Pontin#2824 on discord. be nice to get updated info about the kins.

Blood Phoenix
    Celebrimbor’s Avengers
    Defender of the One Ring
    Last Alliance of Elves and Men
    Mellon En Mellonamin society
    Middle Earth Executives
    Resurrection
    The Grumbletook Gang
    The Kings of Times Forgotten
    The Last Watch
    The Twin Swords
    Last edited by Pontin_Finnberry; Nov 02 2019 at 02:24 PM. Reason: Updated

Taken many Screenshots of Middle-earth, Also a Moderator of the LotRO Community Discord server

Quote Originally Posted by Pontin_Finnberry View Post
    Anyone know about these kinships? they seem to be around as names taken, but don't know who runs them or whos in it anymore, Names of Leader/officers many have not logged in over a year or more or no longer in kin, and trying to update crickhollow kin site and these seem as inactive ones listed here below if you are in one of these or know about them let me know on Pontin in game or Pontin#2824 on discord. be nice to get updated info about the kins.

Blood Phoenix
    Celebrimbor’s Avengers
    Defender of the One Ring
    Last Alliance of Elves and Men
    Mellon En Mellonamin society
    Middle Earth Executives
    Resurrection
    The Grumbletook Gang
    The Kings of Times Forgotten
    The Last Watch
    The Twin Swords

Last Alliance of Elves and Men is still being run by Mahenarth, I chatted with him a few weeks back so I know he's still on, but I'm not sure if that kinship is any more than just him right now.
    Mirkwood Elf. Champion. Events Officer of Second Breakfast, Crickhollow. Band Leader of Alt Rock Band.
    https://crickhollowmusic.guildlaunch.com

Smile Updating kin information

Quote Originally Posted by yossalu View Post
    We've added quite a few kinships since our last update. Take a look at details on over 2 dozen kins or add information on your own at http://crickhollowkins.tumblr.com
    Thanks for putting the kin list together for Crickhollow. I'd like to up date some infor for Frodo's Friends. Where is the bst place to send that?

Best,

FJ (Fjaernor)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarne View Post
    Thanks for putting the kin list together for Crickhollow. I'd like to up date some infor for Frodo's Friends. Where is the bst place to send that?

Best,

FJ (Fjaernor)
    The player who made this great list is sadly no longer , I have taken their place on running this.
    So you can send that to me either here on the forums via PM or in game mail/tell and will get you updated!