We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thumbs up ''WITHy OR WITHyOUT YOU..''

The time has come and Withy players have started to leave our server already..

Just wanted to mention that as long Withy players and kinships stay active on the remaining worlds, Withywindle's name will keep staying alive..

It would be nice if Withy kinship leaders/officers/members post here (or on other threads) in which server they are going to move, so as players will be able to communicate each other even on their new worlds..

Personally I ll send for a start some chars on Laurelin and Evernight to check..

Wish to all of u safe travels and lots of fun on your new servers..

----- Haras -----

I can't speak for anyone but myself, but I shall remain on Withy playing until the lights finally go out. Then when there is no longer any choice, I shall look at the available servers and see which will be the least obnoxious option.

My wargs will eat you alive, boi!

No one cares what you think Haras ,,,you became irrelevant when you stopped playing ages ago.

Heal me Im charging...................... ...

And you where #### at PVE

Quote Originally Posted by MAJAHUND View Post
    My wargs will eat you alive, boi!
    I ve laugh on your trolling accident story very much! Nice that u "got alive" back fast so as to enjoy new funny stuff from u..

Quote Originally Posted by elfbane1 View Post
    No one cares what you think Haras ,,,you became irrelevant when you stopped playing ages ago.

Heal me Im charging...................... ...

And you where #### at PVE
    Cheers Dunc! Next beer is from me..

-.-
    Last edited by Lightbulba; Jan 28 2017 at 10:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbulba View Post
    Keep noob charging and running with 4 (at least) healers on Laurelin and still die in the end. pft
    Finally caught him without a raid on his back at Laurelin, tried to run away for the fraid that was around at first time, sucessful, luckily managed to grab him solo again and he tried to run away only "tried" to fight back when he saw that the fraid was gone, unfortunately a warg stole my KB, awful raid baby

#JustHarasThings
    Last edited by RohirrimCaptain; Feb 06 2016 at 05:46 PM.

The face when Haras realizes he cannot find the fraid and he's all on his own.

#ReviveWithyForums

-.-
    Last edited by Lightbulba; Jan 28 2017 at 10:01 PM.