We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Attention Meneldor Kins on Arkenstone

Hi Meneldorians,

With the transfer we have seen our community struggling to find their place in a much larger world. Some kins have lost their leaders and don't know what to do; some kins are seeing recruitment slow to a trickle or none at all; and some just didn't make it after the move.

Rare Breed has been fortunate that our reputation for being a strong kin has continued to draw players to us. We are thriving in our new home on Arkenstone and would like to do what we can to help our community. We would like to extend an invitation to leaders to approach us to see if we can offer a home to your kin to keep your people together. We would like to keep the Meneldor community alive and together as much as possible.

I realize our kin has a reputation for end game play but you may not know that we are a social kin first and raiders second. We are a mature kin and a zero drama zone but we know how to have fun....lots of fun. We schedule several runs a week on our calendar and hold plenty of fun socials. Those interested in end game play will find the kin supportive in helping each other figure out their gear and mentoring raiding skills.

If you are a 18+ and would like to know more about us, check out our website rarebreed.guildlaunch.com or contact me in game.

Hafwen, Kin Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Al-Thor View Post
    I realize our kin has a reputation for end game play...
    have no fear your kin has a reputation for being the bad and fail

dont listen to that guy hafwen your kin is by far one of the best even tho im not in it i do know quite a bit in there and they know me so im sorta in it when im not. and i enjoy doing the runs with yall sometimes i always have a blast and im happy yall came to arkenstone aswell

KARLDUN of arkenstone

Quote Originally Posted by Griefing-LM View Post
    have no fear your kin has a reputation for being the bad and fail
    "It is wisdom to recognize necessity, when all other courses have been weighed,
    though as folly it may appear to those who cling to false hope."

No worries. We never let that boy get to us.