We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Post here if you can't find a Landroval Kinship

This thread is for those that are looking for a kinship on the Landroval server.

The game is great, but even more fun with friends, so give us some details about yourself, and an officer of a kinship can contact you if you fit their criteria.

Also, please consider checking out the various threads for Landroval kinships, many kinships are looking to recruit new members.

In your post, please include:
    • - Ingame Name, Race, Class, and Current Level
      - If you are considering roleplaying, raiding, and/or player versus player combat
      - How many hours a week do you play?
      - Playstyle (explorer, grind-heavy, soloer, etc)
      - Various other information a kinship may find useful
      - Optional - RL information such as Age, Time Zone, etc.

Note to kinship leaders and officers. Please do not post your information in this thread, please contact the person via Private Message.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Bogowan_Kenbogi; Jun 01 2009 at 07:17 PM.
    Bogo - [B][I]Retired[/I][/B]

Re: Post here if you can't find a Landroval Kinship

(Removed, because I've made a decision on a Kinship. Thank you!)
    Last edited by Griminold; May 22 2007 at 03:20 PM.
    [i][b][color="red"]Tallakh[/i][/color], Uruk Warleader[/b] (Rank 2)
    [i]Griminald Houndgard[/i], 25 Man Burglar
    The Elder Knights of Anor

I've been trying to find a guild for some time but so far nothing...

In-Game Name: Vailwen Morlindel
    In-Game Level: 24 (Elf Minstrel)
    Roleplaying: Light to None (Adaptable)

Gameplay: I play usually anywhere between 2 to 6 hours a day. More on weekeds. I dont play every day, but most days during the evenings/nights.

My playstyle tends to be 60% grouping 40% soloing. I like grouping a lot.
    I hate using a microphone or listening to people talk on their micophones. Will do it only when it is a must (raid).

Looking for a small to medium sized guild which isnt too hardcore and likes to take it's time before reaching end-game and actually enjoying the game.

That's all I can think of

4. May 19 2007, 09:29 PM

Reason
    Found one!

5. May 20 2007, 12:14 PM

bump....and posting to make 10 chars

In-Game Name: Brem
    In-Game Level: 17 (Man Burglar)
    Roleplaying: Medium to Heavy (Adaptable)

Gameplay Style: Usually solo and quests, or atleast until I can find a stable party of friends to group with.

I'm Canadian, 21 years old and work alternating daytime/night time work schedule at a major ISP. I'm a MMORPG Veteren that usually sticks to rolepaying server, I played on Antonia Bayle in EQ2, Firiona Vie on EQ1. I've been a guild leader a couple times and an officer many time although at this point would just like a solid group of friends that involved in community events. I've also got teamspeak and mic and wouldn't mind chatting it up via voice chat.
    [size=4][color=pink] Brem Shadewater [/color] - Level 51 Man Burglar - [color=pink] Landroval[/color]
    [/size]

Edit: Thanks for all the suggestions, we found a kinship that was perfect for both of us.
    Last edited by Aeleona; Jun 07 2007 at 02:52 PM.

In-Game Name: Myrthorin
    In-Game Level: Currenlty 7(Dwarven Champion)
    Roleplaying: Currently light but trying to get better at it to move to moderate

I am moving here from another server just for the specific reason of RP'ing my dwarven champion in an all dwarven kinship. My ingame name is Myrthorin. If you are an all dwarven kinship than pls pm in game or here. I try to play a couple hours every night but it varies depending on my schedule
    Last edited by Grad_Student; May 22 2007 at 11:59 AM.

Hello, looking for a solid kinship to learn and grow with.

Age 32
    Ingame name Glennric
    Race/Location Man of Rohan
    Ingame level 14 (should be up to about 16 or 17 tonight)
    roleplay (light to heavy, looking to grow in this area)

I am a veteran mmo'er. i have played doac,swg,ww2 online, uo, wow, faces of mankind, eq2. i had 3 lvl 60's in wow and still have a elder acct in swg. i am very new to the lotr world, having only seen the movies, but am very interested in the storyline and really enjoy the game so far. i would prefer a rohan based kinship seeing that is where i have my character coming from. i love helping others and love having fun with a mature group.

i am usually on most days and more on weekends as long as the wife dont get upset with my cpu time lol. hope to hear from someone soon and happy gaming to all.
    Last edited by pappy367; May 24 2007 at 07:18 AM.

Hello there. Just bought the game yesterday and have pretty much just been doing the newbie quests nonstop, so I haven't had any interaction.

Not sure if I'm ready for a kinship yet, still getting to know the game. I'm a UO veteran (still the guild leader of a very successful guild, although I may be stepping down to get into this game) Also played SWG for the first 6 months until I realized it was ruined beyond redemption; at least Vadar still had some good in him.

I'm 33, so I'm looking for a more mature guild, one that roleplays. Not sure how to classify my "level" of roleplay. When I'm in game, I play my character and stay in character. I don't look down at non-roleplayers, but prefer to be around those that talk in full sentences and enjoy a pint of ale every now and again.

So far... level 7 Hunter, Man from Rohan. The name's Makaric. Just posting to see what out's there, browsing at the moment but would like to meet up with some players who like to fellowship and help others get to know the ropes, so to speak. One of my greatest joys in the early years of UO was helping out the newbies. I'm not hardcore, but will play for hours when I have the time.

Kroneg: level 11 captain.

I do a lot of questing, I am a WOW transplant. I have 2 lvl 70 WOW chars Paladin and huner. I love to do raid instances but have yet to do them in LOTRO. I am still getting used to LOTRO and woul dlike to start grouping for more interesting content.

In-Game Level: 41- Elf Hunter
    Roleplaying: Light to medium

Gameplay Style: My play style tends to be 80% grouping as it is just about required to do so.
    Looking for a solid, Mature and very active Kinship. Hopefully around my level.

level 6 *blush*
    Ingame char-Karrol

Roleplay-Medium to heavy....warning!...I do play by the perma-death rules.

style- Im more laidback than hardcore. im trying to go out and level up but my passion is staying in the walls of bree and playing my music... a musician friendly guild would be cool.
    Karrol plays a soft sweet tune as people gather around, and begin to cheer for her. she finishes the tune, the bows, the people clap more. She holds out a hat for money, people walk away.*frowns* Hows a bard supo's to Survive in a town like this"

Might I make a small suggestion to those posting here? Please include your race and origin for your character (ex: Man of Gondor). There are some guilds that look for these particulars.
    [b][i][color=silver]Cyndawen Andervale[/b][/i][/color]
    [color=red][i]I like when people insult me. That means I don't have to be nice to them anymore.[/color][/i]

**edit**
    I met some folks in game and after a few sessions, decided to join their kniship.
    Last edited by Adric_the_Red; Jul 18 2007 at 12:51 PM.
    We began to realize that the horse we rode into town on was not really a horse. It was more of a cardboard cutout of a horse, poorly painted with watercolor paints – and it was raining. - Allan ‘Orion’ Maki
    The man who does not read good books is no better off than one who can't. -Mark Twain
    Never give up! Never surrender! -Commander Peter Quincy Taggart
    Whoso would be a man, must be a nonconformist. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by Oloriel View Post
    Might I make a small suggestion to those posting here? Please include your race and origin for your character (ex: Man of Gondor). There are some guilds that look for these particulars.
    And your class, The Expert Treasure Hunters only accept burglars, for example. I've noticed a few that didn't have that information.
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#87283c][FONT=Wingdings]a[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#9b3c69][FONT=Lucida Calligraphy] F[/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=Lucida Calligraphy][COLOR=#a54678]o[/COLOR][COLOR=#af5087]u[/COLOR][COLOR=#b95a96]n[/COLOR][COLOR=#c364a5]d[/COLOR][COLOR=#cd6eb4]e[/COLOR][COLOR=#d778c3]r [/COLOR][COLOR=#eb8ce1]& [/COLOR][COLOR=#ffa0ff]B[/COLOR][COLOR=#f596f0]e[/COLOR][COLOR=#eb8ce1]t[/COLOR][COLOR=#e182d2]a [/COLOR][COLOR=#cd6eb4]T[/COLOR][COLOR=#c364a5]e[/COLOR][COLOR=#b95a96]s[/COLOR][COLOR=#af5087]t[/COLOR][COLOR=#a54678]e[/COLOR][COLOR=#9b3c69]r [/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=#87283c][FONT=Wingdings]a[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][URL="http://www.guilduniverse.com/treasure"][COLOR=#87283c][FONT=Wingdings]a[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#9b3c69][FONT=Lucida Calligraphy] E[/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=Lucida Calligraphy][COLOR=#a54678]x[/COLOR][COLOR=#af5087]p[/COLOR][COLOR=#b95a96]e[/COLOR][COLOR=#c364a5]r[/COLOR][COLOR=#cd6eb4]t [/COLOR][COLOR=#d778c3]T[/COLOR][COLOR=#e182d2]r[/COLOR][COLOR=#eb8ce1]e[/COLOR][COLOR=#f596f0]a[/COLOR][COLOR=#ffa0ff]s[/COLOR][COLOR=#f596f0]u[/COLOR][COLOR=#ea8ce1]r[/COLOR][COLOR=#e182d2]e [/COLOR][COLOR=#cd6eb4]H[/COLOR][COLOR=#c364a5]u[/COLOR][COLOR=#b95a96]n[/COLOR][COLOR=#af5087]t[/COLOR][COLOR=#a54678]e[/COLOR][COLOR=#9b3c69]r [/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=#87283c][FONT=Wingdings]a[/FONT][/COLOR][/URL][/B][/CENTER]

thanks i added that

In Game Name: Tumbler

Race: Hobbit Class: Burglar
    Level: 13 (I level slowly)
    Roleplay: Yes, often! I am in the medium range, but I never say anything OOC in \say. Roleplay is critical to me, its the main reason I play.

I seek a guild, that's casual, friendly and tolerant of players like me who can only devout 10 to 15 hours a week to gaming. I like to roleplay a lot, so an RP guild of some kind is mandatory.

I am not keen on guilds that limit themselves to one race, creed or nation. It wouldn't suit my character anyway.

I am a good roleplayer, friendly and easy to get along with and a very good listener as a roleplayer. I role-play a hobbit that's rather sad, (he's a ******* child with no specific home). I type very fast, so I respond quickly when approached either OOC or IC.

I have weaknesses, many of them. I am not useful at all in end-game because I almost always never get there. I prefer to lolly-gag with stories, RP and exploration. I also don't play every day and tend to play just a few hours at a time. I also tend to prefer characters that are sad, somewhat tragic or flawed. I am not a drama queen but I just like my characters to have weaknesses and foibles.

If that seems amenable to you and your kinship, please contact me in game...

Thanks!
    Last edited by Cursedblood; May 23 2007 at 07:50 PM.
    [COLOR=lime][B][B][COLOR=#00ff00]Tumbler Miffin, Lvl 28 Burglar, Landroval[/COLOR][/B][/B]
    [/COLOR]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkorange][B]"The only brew for the brave and true...comes from the Green Dragon!"[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

20. May 24 2007, 06:00 AM

Reason
    Found my Kinship, Thank you for the interest

Name: Autumn
    Race: Hobbit
    Level: 32
    Class: Hunter/Master Expert Cook/Master Expert Farmer
    RP: Light to moderate, prefer more moderate

I am a more moderate RPer and have several friends (also without kinship) who are very light RP or none but are really trying. Also have a moderate rp friend or two as well. We would like to stay together. Lore-wise I'm probably moderately knowledgable as well. Some of my friends don't know much lore at all, but are really trying.

Autumn has a basic Hobbit backstory. She's very social and loves to cook when she has enough time and money saved up. She tends to get lost easily and people are forever having to come fetch her and lead the way. She's a very loyal friend, even to Big Folk, though she doesn't always understand their ways. Elves fascinate her, though she's not met and worked with many.

I'm on a lot, have alts, but only play one other, a human minstrel who is still a bit young right now, but also has a history.

In-game name: Jonargon
    Class: Minstrel/Tinker
    Race: Man
    Level: 21
    RP: Light to none

I'm a veteran gamer, reasonably new to MMORPG's. Tried WOW and FFXI, LOTRO is the first one that's hooked me. Played a good deal of Guildwars, but mostly only with my son and henchmen. Tolkien fan, not quite fanatic, reading Unfinished Tales right now. RP doesn't seem to flow naturally from me, but I don't mind it and would do my best to not destroy the mood. I have a few alts that I am leveling slowly, with the eventual goal of having most professions covered. I like playing a healer, but since I've mostly been soloing/duoing I've got a bit to learn in larger fellowships.

I'm a reasonably casual player, I play most nights between 10-12pm Eastern. Often enough I'm on earlier playing with my son (lvl 15 guardian), dual accounts/computers. Mainly I'm looking for a mature guild that has other parent/kid teams going, or at least is accepting of them.

PM me here or in-game if you think I might be a good fit into your kinship.

In game name: Augwynn
    Class: Hunter/Woodsman
    Race: Elven
    Level: 36
    RP: Light (when time permits)/None (when there's serious work to be done)

I'm a hardcore gamer, but unfortunately time only permits casual gaming until the end of July. I'm looking for a kinship that fosters a role play environment since I'm still trying to find who my character is in game. I don't mind pick up fellowships, but I wish to play this game as it was meant to be played, with a group of people who wish to do more than just do the level treadmill, turn in quests rinse and repeat until dinging level 50.
    Last edited by Venom1656; Jul 09 2007 at 07:34 PM.

Tid - Lvl 18 Hobbit Burglar
    RP: Wouldn't mind a kinship with light RP, but I don't do it myself.

I have a lot of MMO experience, beginning with AC (several years) and AC2 (several...days) through WoW where I played a hunter in a top raid guild.

I have a full time job and a wife (who also plays casually) so I don't have as much MMO time as I used to, but I still enjoy striving to play a game with as much skill as possible. I chose Burglar because I had Rogue experience in WoW (up to 60) and because I have read that it was one of the most skill-intensive classes available.

I play a few nights a week, I try to balance other hobbies with my gaming so I will (hopefully) not be available for grouping/raids every single night, but when I'm available I'm glad to help friends and kinship members. Looking for a kinship full of friendly, knowledgable gamers who like to help each other be all they can be, so to speak, preferrably without a stringent play schedule if possible. Feel free to msg me in game or through a PM here.
    Last edited by Heresi; May 26 2007 at 02:41 PM.

Casual but Fun Player LFK!

Edited this since I found a Fellowship ... Thanx!
    Last edited by LexTalionesxx; May 29 2007 at 11:43 AM.

Age 20
    In-game name - Kroyle of the Lonely Mountains (champion/dwarf)
    Level - 15 at the moment

I'm not really a role-player, I really dont know how but willing to learn. I'm new to the whole WoW/LoTRO type MMO's and the only other MMO I've played was CoH. I didn't realize this was a RP'ing server when I chose it, but, it has a good community so I stayed. I solo and help others in need most of the time and don't mind teaming. I don't have voice chat. I do spend at least 2hours a day on the game every day. I like teaming with RP'ers of a different race, makes it seem like it's an actual different backgrounds when I'm talking normal and they're talking in character.
    Kroyle- Champion, Dwarf (main)
    Brianous - Hunter, Dwarf(for MP only)
    Aphridious - LM, man
    Ayokii - Blackarrow, Uruk ) monster play

In-Game Name: Lunatica
    In-Game Level: 15 (Minstrel)
    Roleplaying: None

I come with a friend who is a level 18 burglar at the moment.

Before LOTRO I played WoW as a guild and raid leader of the top guild on my server. I stepped down with the expansion and have found raiding to be tedious for awhile. I am just now starting to get into LOTRO and am loving it. It has allowed me to cut back my playtime and just log on when I feel like it and play casually. I'm still only level 15, but am looking to play a little bit more starting this week. I doubt I'll be hitting 50 anytime soon, though. Taking this one slowly

We are just looking for a friendly place to chat and maybe do group quests with every once in awhile where it is possible. I work late nights, so I can normally be found online earlier in the night. I am mostly a solo player who helps out when there is need. Not much else to it If anyone is recruiting feel free to send me a private message or talk to me ingame sometime.

In Game Name: Moringar

Race: Man of Rohan

Class: Guardian

Level: Just stared, I was in beta and up till now I was on Elendilmir with a roleplaying guild we decided to bring there from beta, the server had hardly any roleplaying so decided to seek another more to my liking.

Roleplay: Medium to heavy

Im more the player that likes to play at his own pace, I love grouping and soloing I'm more for balance of the both. I also have no problem helping younger members with quests getting deeds ect ect... but I don't powerlevel sorry.

What I am looking for is a active roleplaying guild, Im open to all races but I am huge into the lore of Rohan reading the Two Towers and Return of the King I was intrigued the most about Rohan and the Rohirrum. when I played Dark Ages of Camelot I loved Midguard and all that was about them. The whole Norse theme which is geared alot toward Rohan and it's people.

My roleplaying is more geared to action and character, meaning I am one to roleplay more while out on quests then just sitting in a tavern and storytelling. Although once in a while for big gatherings and meet and greets I have no problem with it as long as it is not once a night. Im also about characters and there backgrounds, I am not one of those I'm actually a half dragon half demon prince type. I'm more a simple yet exciting background maby a twist or two but nothing to make me a godlike character.

Seek me in game or email me to let me know about your kin.

Till then my friends ::bows::
    -Moringar
    Last edited by Shatteredspear; May 26 2007 at 05:17 PM.

Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast