We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44
Results 1,076 to 1,087 of 1087
    Your name, or character name and race (if known): Stryker, Son of Stall, Guardsman of Gondor.
    Preferred server(s), if any. (This is not needed, just for kinship info.): Landroval
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): Eastern USA
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): Casual... maybe one or two nights a week, mostly leveling and wanting folks to chat with so the game feels less lonesome, but not as crowded as World chat. Also hoping for people in the level 85-95 range that may want to group up, as my main is level 89!
    MMO games you’ve played: LOTRO, SWTOR, WoW
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I am very kind, will take my time to help others, and very skilled in group settings as a tank, healer, or dps.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): one that is accepting of someone who will not be online all the time, and one that has a cool name that will look good with my character who is a Knight of Gondor!
    Proud Founder, member of SoA Beta 2 and MoM Beta, Lifetime Subscription holder.
    Stryker, Son of Stall, Knight of Gondor and Guardian of the Free Peoples of Middle Earth!

Quote Originally Posted by Bogowan_Kenbogi View Post
    In your post, please include:
    • - Ingame Name, Race, Class, and Current Level
      - If you are considering roleplaying, raiding, and/or player versus player combat
      - How many hours a week do you play?
      - Playstyle (explorer, grind-heavy, soloer, etc)
      - Various other information a kinship may find useful
      - Optional - RL information such as Age, Time Zone, etc.
    Mae govannen everyone! I am a returning player after a decade or so (was last playing a level 50-ish character during the Mines of Moria expansion).

- Ingame Name, Race, Class, and Current Level
    As I couldn't recover my original account, I've since worked my way to level 32 (as of this posting) human hunter.

- If you are considering roleplaying, raiding, and/or player versus player combat
    I'm mostly interested in roleplaying, whether impromptu or some kind of organized storytelling. I would like a kin that has some in-character activities/storylines but also a strong/fun out of character chat.

I am a night worker and a grad student and will be playing at night (central standard time, USA) most of the time; sometimes while doing projects. I don't think this precludes raids and the like when I get to that point, depending on how long they are (I've actually never done so yet). I generally have control over when I need to step away to get things done.

I play nightly during the week for varying amounts of time, usually hours at a time. It'd be difficult to put a number to it because I'll play for a while, go do some work or some research stuff, then come back to play more. Suffice to say I'm usually logged in 5 days a week.

Yes? I explore, grind quests and deeds (though I see deeds have changed since I last played), and solo a lot since restarting. That's because I don't know anybody my level quite yet, though I talk to people in /World pretty actively. It's pretty relaxing even to go solo while chatting in /World. I think it would be fun to do more fellowship and kinship things too, though.

Especially regarding RP kins: I am deep into Tolkien lore. I read the Silmarillion and the trilogy annually, have read a lot of Christopher's attempts at organizing his dad's stuff (e.g. Lost Tales and the histories volumes), have read a lot of Tolkien's letters: I know the lore well enough to be serious with it. I am also not a stickler about it to the point of absurdity (by this I mean I know the lore, but I'm not upset when people expand on the lore; and for instance I thought Peter Jackson made some decisions that I liked that differed from book-canon in the films [though also some I didn't like]). So I'm not going to sit there and be snooty about it. Just saying that I know it and probably wouldn't have to be "coached" about it.

I'm also not new to TTRPG's if LotRO RP looks like one of those. I have played in a 5E campaign and understand how it works. Though I'll likely never have time to do anything with it, I also kickstarted the new The One Ring TTRPG (and have read most of the first edition books). I really like reading RPG books just for fun.

In any case, thanks for reading!

- Ingame Name, Race, Class, and Current Level
    Miginas Calithil, Mirkwood Elf, Hunter, level 61

I'd love to find a lighter RP kinship, I really enjoy doing quests and missions, etc., in character. I'm not very interesting in raiding or PVP, but not completely opposed to it.

It varies- during the upcoming cold months, probably 3-4 hours per evening.

Explorer, a lot of soloing lately but that is more from necessity. Doing the main quest line and anything that looks interesting, but not a completionist.

I'm a returning player after a LONG break (I believe right around the time Riders of Rohan was released). A few weeks ago I decided I needed Middle-Earth back in my life and dusted off my Hunter. None of my friends or old kinmates seem to be around, so I'm looking for a new start.

Looking for Landy Kinship with fellow Aussies

- Ingame Name, Race, Class, and Current Level - Beldeleth, High Elf, Warden, Level 21

- If you are considering roleplaying, raiding, and/or player versus player combat - All of the above

- How many hours a week do you play? 3-4 hours a day and all weekend

- Playstyle (explorer, grind-heavy, soloer, etc) - Explorer, Mostly solo, But like to do group stuff

- Various other information a kinship may find useful - Also have a 32 Elf Lore Master called Saelrethwin

- Optional - RL information such as Age, Time Zone, etc - Returned to the game after 10 year hiatus. Mainly play in GMT+10 timezone. 53 year old Male

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Ningliniel, elf hunter, currently level 15. I have a handful of other characters, varying in level up to a minnie at level 85 and a hunter at level 79. I wouldn't trust myself to effectively play them after a long hiatus though.

Preferred server(s), if any. (This is not needed, just for kinship info.): Landroval please! My home of old.

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): Ontario, Canada, EST

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.):

I'm a returning player after a hiatus of about 8 years. I think I qualify as a casual player; I'm not interested in raids or hardcore grinding. I love roaming about the countryside, and I really enjoy helping other players out. I'm mostly looking for likeminded folks to chat with while questing and to do fellowship quests together. Roleplaying is a major plus! I used to be part of a role paying kinship and I loved it.

MMO games you’ve played: LOTRO, Star Wars Galaxies, SWTOR, WoW

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters):a kinship made up of mature folks who have lives outside of the game as well and who understand that the needs of a r/l child may call someone away from the computer at times.
    "You can't heal stupid." - source unknown

Daralyn of Landroval - Minstrel and pie connaisseur

Hi, i'm a returning player looking for a Landroval Guild ( looking for a frenchie 1 if still some around ) I main a Captain, ledurth (lvl 105 atm) looking for pve and pvp content. Have a monster rk 11 and 9 as well. Cheers

Breidr, 6 Dwarf Champion [Fresh out of the introduction]
    - I'd like to do all content at least once. I have an interest in Roleplaying and PvMP if it exists.
    - 12-18 Hours a week
    - Explorer/Completionist/Casual
    - Experienced in Unit leadership, both online and in historical reenacting, likes spreadsheets
    - EST, generallyplay between 12:00-20:00 EST [16:00-24:00 GMT]

Nizrahuddin, Man Warden - Level 140
    Gender/Age: Male, 45
    Server: Landroval
    Playstyle: Solo, Group, Raids, Casual
    Why me? I've been playing LOTRO off and on since Beta. Returned a few months ago after a 7 year hiatus. I hit level cap, maxxed out my LIs, and ground out a lot of deeds in that time.
    Now I'm looking for more of a social gaming experience. I'm married with young kids and I make time for a variety of interests when I can. Gaming is only one of them. I'm not a hardcore gamer and am looking for a kinship of similar casual, mature personalities.
    Yes sir, we tore the universe a new spacehole alright.

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420800000010003b/signature.png]Diodoros[/charsig]

Returning player looking to start fresh, I am hoping to get together with other players who are starting fresh, or "sort of fresh"...I can certainly do some catch up. I'm not looking to blaze up to max level, hoping for more of a completionist group. Please send me a PM (in game name Mustrum) if anythings available like that. Thanks!!
    Last edited by Niloc3452006; Aug 17 2022 at 05:23 PM.

In-game Name - Sueahn

Race - Human

Class - Rune-Keeper

Current Level - 55

If you are considering roleplaying, raiding, and/or player versus player combat - I'm kind of a jack of all trades when it comes to MMO's, I like to do all the content whether that be dungeons/raids, RP, Deeds, PvMP. If it's done with cool/fun people it can all be a good time.

How many hours a week do you play? - I've just started playing again, so can't really judge this too much just yet but as it sits right now a couple hours a night is probably what I'm good for with weekends being up in the air.

Playstyle (explorer, grind-heavy, soloer, etc) - I like to solo and explore the world, but I do want to try and get together with groups to do the group content.

Optional - RL information.

I'm a 34 year old single dad from the CST timezone and I played lotro all the way from closed beta to the Mirkwood expansion when I stopped playing. Came back when the first Legendary server came out and played that to level cap and did some raids and stuff, never made it past Moria or anything like that when they added that to the legendary server. Now I am back again with all the free content that SSG has given away and I'm really enjoying my time, just looking to find a fun group to play with and have another chat option other than World Chat. I'm pretty quiet at first though so if I join your kinship and it takes me a little of time to come out of my shell, it's not y'all it's just a me thing.

In-game Name: Hyaerion
    Lvl 51 (man, hunter)
    I am mostly looking for a social group, I am totally open to RP, Raiding, Grouping together, I am not a large fan of PvP but I won't hesitate to jump in if needed.
    How many hours a week do you play? I usually play about 8-12 hours a week, more on weekends, mostly play in the evenings.
    Playstyle: lots of solo questing, I have never really had a stable group of people to play with so solo has been the only thing for me.
    I am looking for a a fun, kinship where I can be social and make friends and get help and help others too.

I am a 41 yr old player, I have played a ton of mmos, I have been apart of many guilds, clans, gaming groups, whatever you want to call them, in a variety of positions. I play on the PST time zone.
    if there are any other questions I am more than happy to answer.

Thanks!

Post The HoH is Seeking New Members!

The Houses of Healing (The HoH) Kinship is Recruiting!

I am Edorenel (Edo), the leader of The HoH, a small kin that started a few years back. I recently returned to The LotRO in 2023. Wow, Time certainly does a number on many things and to a kinship! Meanwhile, we're always looking to meet new, good folks and grow together. Maybe we'll become lifelong friends in the future.

Overview:

• Rank 9 lifespan--we have our own kin house & chest!
    • Landroval server
    • Ages 21+ (English only)
    • Any race/class, both newcomers and veteran gamers
    • RP-friendly & encouraged
    • Sarcastic, goofy humor is our medicine!
    • A casual drama-free, no-rush, no-pressure, helpful kinship
    • The HoH primarily focuses on role-playing, skirmishes, questing (solo or as a group), deed runs, and crafting. We are open to raids only if there are enough online and interested, but we do not consider ourselves raid-hungry/raid-active like other kinships out there.
    • Kin active times: weekends & evenings on weekdays (Mtn. Time)

What we're looking for / requirements:
    1) Casual players ages 21+, newcomers/veterans of any race/class
    2) Speak/read English well (we're mostly from the U.S.)
    3) A good sense of humor!
    4) Mutual-minded good and kind people looking to kick back and relax
    5) Players who are not bothered at all by how active/inactive a kinship is*
    * We are gamers, artists, and nerds with professions, kids, and real-life obligations outside the game! We also like taking breaks and prioritizing self-care for all. We can't be on The LotRO 24/7! PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND WHEN APPLYING!

Interested? Please read the following section:

How to join The Houses of Healing (The HoH):

• Mail Edorenel in-game with a list of your character(s) names you want to be invited to The HoH kinship
    • IM/PM/DM Edorenel in-game your character(s) names you want to be invited to The HoH kinship

P.S. For transparency purposes, The HoH members do cuss in-game in a goofy manner! If you dislike cussing or you cannot tolerate swearing, then it is best for you not to join. You've been properly warned, wanderer. And lastly, The HoH does not allow politics/religion chat in-game simply because they often cause rifts and hate between friends/family, etc. and The HoH is not about that!!! Only chill, fun, and good vibes here!
    Last edited by Edorenel_Lagorestel; Feb 08 2023 at 08:55 PM. Reason: updated info

~
    Edorenel Harthriel of Imladris (HNT) ~
    [2007-2009 Elendilmir | 2009-Present Landroval (main server) | 2020-Present Laurelin]

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44