We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Re: Post here if you can't find a Landroval Kinship

I posted this earlier:
    "... looking for a *friendly,* big, RP-light-to-moderate, casual, very conversational/social guild. The bigger, the better; the friendlier, the better."

I posted a bigger list of "wants" before, too, including NO "uber leet" nonsense.

Really, I'm looking for a guild to balance out the one-player CRPG feel of LOTRO.

My characters are Allanar, a lvl 13 Man Captain of Gondor, light-to-moderate RP, casual-to-medium play; and Nimryel (my girlfriend's char), an Elven Lore-master, level 9(ish?), and she's new to MMORPGs (so light RP at most, casual play), but not to CRPGs (she's a huge Oblivion fan) or to Tolkein. I've been playing MMORPGs since they were text-based. We're both in our mid-20s.

I don't need heavy PvMP, raids, etc., but RP events (get togethers at the Green Dragon Inn, for example, or Tolkein-based holidays) are awesome, and some grouping is always fun. Like I said, though, I'm mainly looking for friends and conversation.

I may want to bounce around to a few guilds to feel them out, especially to see who my girlfriend bonds with best. Guilds (erm, kinships :P) are such a huge part of the game...

I am a recent immigrant from the Windfola server who is looking for an experience with a little more involvement in the lore of Middle-Earth. I am looking for a kinship that strongly supports light-to-moderate RP, crafting and grouping. I'm not that interested in end-game PvMP, but more in developing various characters and working them through the levels and professions while participating in a like-minded community/kinship.

My Age: late 40s
    MMORPG Exp: Lotro is my first MMORPG, although I was very involved in SecondLife for a couple of years. I came into Lotro during open beta. I have been playing on Windfola, where I brought an Elven Hunter (Explorer) to lvl 41, a Dwarf Minstrel (Historian) to lvl 27 and a Human Guardian (Tinker) to around lvl 23. I am thinking about transferring the Minstrel over from Windfola.

-- Current Character --
    Race: Human/Female of Rohan
    Class: Guardian
    Name: Cenwyn "Calamity" Morwenas
    Level: 15

Crafting: She was an Explorer until lvl 15 and is now an Armourer, but this may change in later levels.

Bio: Young Cenwyn Morwenas is the orphaned daughter of Eorthryn, a Rohirrim captain. She took up her father's weapons when her parents were killed during an Orc raid in the Gap of Rohan. She now goes by the name "Calamity" and has committed herself to the protection of the free peoples of Middle-Earth. Once a carefree girl of grace and good humor, she has become a somewhat hardened and cynical warrior, although many believe this to be a facade hiding her pain and uncertainty. Unquestionably brave, she is unhesitating in battle and rushes to place herself between her companions and any danger -- so much so, that some fear she may have a death wish. She spends her free time crafting better armour for the local guards and developing an effective fighting style that emphasizes leverage and timing over size and might. Effective it is, as she has suffered only one defeat in attaining the 15th level and has been awarded the honor of the Indomitable title.

Post Re: Post here if you can't find a Landroval Kinship

Post your name: Gareth Daventry
    Roleplaying status: Medium - Heavy
    Player-type: Middle of the road
    Level: 35
    Race: Man
    Profession: Armorsmith

Looking for a mature group to quest and adventure with. I have MMOrpg experience back to launch of Ultima Online in 1997. I have played AC, AC2, EQ, EQ2 ... WoW, most everything in between, etc, for my past experiences.

I usually play the tank role with crazy abandon. Nothing makes me happier.

Me and my hubby are looking for a relaxed kinship.

We live in the mountain time zone, play 15-30 hours a week (depending on rl commitments) and have kids older than a lot of you

I don't know much about LOTR outside of the game (shameful of me I know but I've never been able to finish the books or sit through the movies) while my hubby is an avid fan - so not too sure how I'd do at RP, but he is really into it. I do know that I really enjoy the chatting that takes place in the Shire, it really adds to immersion. So basically we're looking for a kinship where RP is optional, but does occur.

We both have a major case of alt-itis. Currently I have a hobbit guardian level 16 (Delvie), a hobbit minstrel level 18 (Xinnia), a woman champion level 13 (Larkwyn), and another hobbit minstrel level 17 (Neeka). My hubby has a hobbit minstrel level 18 (Broome), a elf hunter level 11, and a man loremaster level 13 (his current favorite). My hubby is also tranferring over his level 29 man captain from Firefoot (Elsemgud). So we're looking for a kinship where alts are not looked down on.

We both enjoy crafting, questing, working on deeds, helping others, and goofing off. We are not into raiding. From past experience we won't do well in a kinship with lots of cussing or 'adult' oriented RP.

We've played every MMORPG out there and actually met in SWG. Haven't had this much fun in a game since SWG so we are settling in for the long haul.

In-Game Name: Shivva
    In-Game Level: 10 (Elf Champion)
    Roleplaying: Light to Medium
    Vocation: Yeoman
    Other MMO's played: SWG, WoW

Gameplay: I havent been able to play since Beta because I have been in Europe for the past 6 weeks. But while I was in Alpha/Beta I played 4-6 hours a day. Just bought the game a few days ago and am back to my usual play time.

Looking for a medium sized mature guild that really gets into the game but is not all about beating it as fast as possible, a kinship that makes time to enjoy every aspect of the game. Also a kinship that hosts/participates in player events would be great.

I love this game so much, even from the first hour in Alpha2 I was in love. I went by the name Token/Blueberry in Alpha/Beta. I was in EC for most of Alpha but then joined the Bards of Bree towards the end of Beta.

The time has come, I am looking for a kingship now.

Beleran Elven lore master (level 13), he is also an explorer.

I am looking for a friendly kingship of decent size, my play times varies, when juggling family and work, usually the game is the one to take the hardest hit, but I do manage to play some nights and also during the day. I am interested in end game content but not in a hard core way, more of when I get there I want to experience it, that is why it also needs to be also an active one.

Regarding RP, I do enjoy it but I don't want it to be so important in a kingship that other things will be left behind, in short, I am looking for a balanced place to spend my days in middle earth.

A patient kinship would also be nice, since I will be asking a lot of things regarding the game :P

I used to play WoW in SwC and I am hoping this game will be my new addiction.

As for my RL age, I am in my 30's

Cheers

First-I hate my forum name. =(

A few of my friends and I have started playing LOTRO together and are looking for some like-minded adventurers to explore Middle-Earth with. We're all old pro's at the MMO, but new to this one.

In-Game Name: Kobeh or Puffin (my characters so far)
    In-Game Level: 15 and 15 (Human Champion and Hobbit Burglar respectively)
    Roleplaying: While admittedly new to the concept, we're all quite willing to take it as far as we need to. Personally, I myself am unopposed to medium or greater roleplay; though I can't promise that my mates will go beyond light. It should be noted that while we've all either seen the films and/or read the books; we are by no means Tolkien experts. I am the resident leader, if only because I repeatedly read the Trilogy as an adolescent.

Gameplay: This varies, our typical session runs anywhere from 3-5 hours per night, with additional availability on the weekends. We're used to games where being "hardcore" is required and came here to take a more casual approach.

So far we're all loving the game and have few complaints if any. We're getting to the point where we're starting to crave additional immersion beyond the storyline and lore itself and as such are setting out on the quest of finding a kinship. We love grouping, all of us, but we are quite new to some of the concepts (conjunctions and that still remain somewhat of a mystery).

What we're looking for is a group of people who are relatively knowledgeable with regards to the game who don't mind some silly questions now and then. We're not after a free ride, just some companionship while we grow.

I'm one of Kobeh's friends that just started playing LoTRO, and I'm having a blast. It would be great if we could further immerse ourselves in the game by joining an active Kinship. My info:
    In game name: Theordan (14 Man Hunter)
    Roleplaying: Same as Kobeh, I'm totally new to it, but willing to learn and immerse myself in it.
    Gameplay: Most weeknights, all day Tuesdays, and extra time on weekends.

I'm a fairly casual player, in no rush to end game and very little interest in the hardcore/raid player mentality. We look forward to hearing from some great Kinships!

Theordan

Oh hey look, another useful thread I missed.

I am casually looking for some sort of Kinship. I like roleplaying, but count myself as a medium to light roleplayer because I recognize that doing things 110% IC often leads to sticky translations of in-game mechanics, so I prefer to have party/fellowship chat OOC and keep the roleplaying in /say. Guild chat for me can be either IC or OOC, I'm pretty flexible. I love roleplaying and would like to find a group of people to help me settle into the LOTR setting properly.

My character so far is a level 14-ish human Champion, and a level 7ish or so hobbit hunter. You can see some quick character sheets of them here -

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=56375&page=2

A bit more about me OOC, my age I consider a nonissue, I fluctuate between 2-year-old goofiness and 30-year-old seriousness. If you really want to know, I am entering college this fall at Oxford College of Emory University, and that's 'nough said. ;P I am generally rather laid back, and value environments where things are light and casual, and I wouldn't be taken out back and shot for, say, missing an in character kinship meeting.

Kinships should know I also play World of Warcraft and am an officer in one of my guilds there, so I regularly have duties to attend to Tuesday and Friday nights. I do not mind being thought of as just an alt because of my obligations. Of course, it may be impossible, but it would also be nice to find a guild where other people play multiple MMOs so that I will not start a raging flame war when I mention "ok guys, see y'all later, going to go do something in WoW" as I log off.

Hm, let's see... I write, I draw (a bit, haven't come up with any good pictures of my characters so far)... I really value humor and at their core nearly all of my characters are comedic relief, so if your guild is all SRS BIDNEZZ!, you may not want me.

Anyway, that's me. If any kinships are interested feel free to contact me via PM. You can also look for me as plaidbutterfly on xfire, or as Harpalyce on the WoW server Emerald Dream, or Achates on the server Thorium Brotherhood.

Age; 27
    Character(s): Main - Adain, Dwarf Guardian (16 right now) Alt - Folo, Hobbit Minstrel (25)
    RolePlay: Light to Medium. Could participate in a Heavy RP environment depending the Kinship.

Play Time: 2-4 hours week nights, 3-5 on some weekend nights. Although right now with it being summer time weekend play time is less reliable. The fall/winter should bring back more reliable weekend playing times.

I enjoy grouping up to do task, quests, etc. I think there's more satisfaction in achieving something as a team then solo. I've played DAoC and WoW in the past always on the Role Playing servers, and am looking forward to participating in the LotRO end game aspects of Fun, PvMP, Raiding, I am not a hardcore raider by no means, but I do enjoy participating in them.

I play in the EST time zone, so I'm looking for a mature Friendly Kinship of a somewhat decent size (Small to Large works well with me. I think it's more important to like and get along the people in your kinship rather then how many people are in it) and to quote 'scarfyrre' above, "a group of mature people who have a good sense of humor, like to chat, have kinship events, and truly want to make the kinship a close group" pretty much hits the nail on the head.

Cheers!

IRL, 39 years old.

Fidgetta, Hobbit Burglar (20) and alt Pervincia, Hobbit Hunter (lowbie, moving up), light-med RP (I RP when others are too). Casual gamer, play a couple of hours on weeknights, several on weekends. Laid back in that I don't sweat how other players play much, but I do take playing my own seriously enough.

Although I enjoy playing solo, I find grouping to be very rewarding, particularly when it's with familiar players who are working as a team rather than a random PUG. I believe that courteous co-operation and working as a group towards common goals is the key to a successful kinship. I don't need roll anything I don't need, and if I have a piece of gear that another player could better utilize, I am happy to let him have it.

I'm relatively new to MMOs but not gaming in general, and would appreciate belonging to a kinship that understands that some players are still learning the finer points.

Found a Kinship... I'm now a faithful member of the Pillagers of Pipeweed. Thanks to all!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name's Borin. Borin OnyxBlade Stoutshield II. But everyone calls me OnyxBlade or just Onyx for short if you're lazy. I'm an Iron Hill Warrior with many long years of battle under my feet, no that's not right. I used to be a Warrior... now, I'm just an "old man" with many memories of my glorious battles and a few dusty war trophies gathering dust. You see, I've retired from battle. I'm spending my last years in the Shire. Peacefully farming and cooking and reading... YES! I READ! LEAVE ME ALONE! IT'S RESPECTABLE!

Where was I? Yeah... that was the plan anyway... "go to the shire, it's peaceful" they said. "nothing ever happens there" they said. Then how come I've been running myself ragged chasing down these brigands and goblins and wargs and Dourhands?! There's something going on here and no-one's listening to me.

Well, I'm going to get to the bottom of it, but I can't do it alone. I need your help. Is there anyone out there that has an open mind that will listen to an old Dwarf? Let me tell you what I've seen and you'll see that there's some trouble brewing in Eriador. Have you been to the Barrow Downs lately?

----------------------------------------------------

Age: 200+, mind your manners and don't ask for details! ((35))
    Name: Onyxblade
    Level: 20
    RolePlay: I'm learning... In character 90% of the time
    PlayTime: I've got 2 kids, but I sneak on as much as possible... say 2 hours/day
    Last edited by Tony.Preston; Aug 08 2007 at 10:06 AM.
    [charsiq=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/05206000000048585/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsiq]

My characters:
    Pelendir - 37 Man Guardian - Historian (Expert Scholar right now)
    Beornborg - 27 Man Captain - Explorer

History:
    I was in the East Eriador Trading Company since open beta, but the kinship died due to lack of consistent members. I guess that would be one of the main things I'm looking for, consistent members.

I've been going around the North Downs and the Trollshaws looking for stuff to do, but the vast majority of quests I have require a fellowship. As much as I love PUGs, I'd rather not have to find them everytime I quest.

I haven't really done roleplaying before, so I'd say between none to light RP.

As of late, I have been lured to the 'Moors and have found it difficult to stop. I have 2 characters there, a Rank 4 weaver, websnare, and a Rank 1.9 reaver, suddenstriker.

About Me:
    My past gaming experience begins with Guild Wars. I played through the first game, bought the Nightfall expansion and played that for quite a bit, but without people to game with, it becomes empty. Once I saw LotRO coming, I pretty much fell in love with it. There is something about being inside Tolkien's world that is just amazing. In that respect, I'm really new to MMO's compared to a lot of other people, but I have been playing video games since the NES came out. I think that's just about it.

I'm interested in a kinship that explores the end game content, at least when I get to the end game content.

I'm 21 in real life, I can be mature or immature but prefer a mixture of both. I just like to play and be around fun people, and consider myself fairly adept at tanking.

If you want me, you can try to catch me ingame, because I've been trying to do some solo quests on the side. If I'm not on, toss me on your friend list and see if I'm in MP. You can always send me a letter cause I'll check it before I dive into the scrying pool.
    Last edited by KoalaVampire; Jul 28 2007 at 03:16 PM.
    [CENTER][SIZE="4"][COLOR=#009000][FONT=Old English Text MT]B[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#009A00][FONT=Old English Text MT]e[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#00AE00][FONT=Old English Text MT]o[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#00C200][FONT=Old English Text MT]r[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#00D600][FONT=Old English Text MT]n[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#00EA00][FONT=Old English Text MT]b[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#00FE00][FONT=Old English Text MT]o[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#14FE14][FONT=Old English Text MT]r[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#28FE28][FONT=Old English Text MT]g[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#28FE28][FONT=Old English Text MT] & [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#14FE14][FONT=Old English Text MT]P[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#00FE00][FONT=Old English Text MT]e[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#00EA00][FONT=Old English Text MT]l[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#00D600][FONT=Old English Text MT]e[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#00C200][FONT=Old English Text MT]n[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#00AE00][FONT=Old English Text MT]d[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#009A00][FONT=Old English Text MT]i[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#009000][FONT=Old English Text MT]r
    [/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=Edwardian Script ITC][COLOR=#78ffff][FONT=Vivaldi]B[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#64ffff][FONT=Vivaldi]a[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#50ffff][FONT=Vivaldi]n[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#3cfffc][FONT=Vivaldi]d [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#2cdcfc][FONT=Vivaldi]o[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#2cc8fc][FONT=Vivaldi]f [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#2cb4fc][FONT=Vivaldi]H[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#2ca0fc][FONT=Vivaldi]o[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#2c8cfc][FONT=Vivaldi]p[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#2c7bfc][FONT=Vivaldi]e[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a00000000223e/01003/signature.png]Beornborg[/charsig][/CENTER]

Captain Ray Pickthorn
    Level 50, Rank 2
    Master Tailor, Master Forester, Master Prospector
    Non-RP
    I am a very laid back player. I enjoy the simplicities of making my character better while being able to play online with other people.

I am looking for a kinship that is organized (preferably with a website) and holds scheduled events (i.e. raiding parties, etc.) I enjoy a kinship that is very friendly and mature. I have participated in 2 kinships so far: The War Council and Middle Earth Defenders but in each I found them lacking. What I have found lacking in each is the organization and commitment that I see in other kinships.

As you can see, I am lvl 50. I am an experienced MMO player with ties to CoH, EQII, SWG, and WoW. I have been a part of LOTRO since closed beta and I plan on sticking with this game to the end. If you were to ask anybody in-game about me, they can tell you that I am one of the best captains out there. First and foremost I take care of the group and I put my own fears aside.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a000000001b20/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Real age: 27 years old
    In-game names: Gattsu and Gaebrel
    Race: Human
    Class: Gattsu is a Champion and Gaebrel is a Minstrel
    Level: Gattsu is lvl 16 and Gaebrel is lvl 15
    Profession: None at the moment
    Time zone: Eastern Standard Time
    Other MMO's played: DAoC (Guinevere/Lamorak), ShadowBane, WoW (Lightinghoof/Argent Dawn) and a few other MMO's.

I'm looking for an active Role Playing guild that is not afraid to go Out of Character during raids or PvP. I have been Role Playing for 11 years, starting in the AOL chat room the Red Dragon Inn exploring the world of Rhydin, and have been a heavy Role Player in other previous MMO's.
    Last edited by visayan; Aug 08 2007 at 11:49 AM.

Ive recently switched servers and interested in joining a semi-serious raiding/PvMP kin. I play from 5pm-12AM EST on weekdays and alot on weekends. I'm a 50 dwarf Guardian and im ready for some action :-). Hopefully there's a kin out there rdy for me ...

Thanks for the interest, we have found a new home
    Last edited by Rosamo; Aug 09 2007 at 05:16 PM.

Smile Re: Post here if you can't find a Landroval Kinship

Your name, or character name and race : Durkas, level 14 Hobbit Guardian
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): CST
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): I play a lot, but do not consider myself hardcore. I don’t mind soloing, especially as I am still learning an area. When people group with me and just pull me from quest to quest I feel it takes away from my ability to learn the area and read the quests completely, which I enjoy doing. I like casual RP and getting immersed into a game, but not with people who are going to give me a lot of “rules” about how I should do it. Everyone is entitled to play and RP their own way, as long as they are not deliberately offensive to the community. As I level up I would like to be part of a guild that can help me become a better tank, so I can be a part of successful dungeon groups!
    MMO games you’ve played: SWG, WOW, Vanguard.
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I’m actually sort of quiet, but usually end up getting to know my guildmates well. I enjoy crafting and like to help make things for guildmates. Also, if I say I am going to attend an event I am there on time and prepared for the task at hand. I like to RP a bit, and try to never bring negativity to the game. Whining kills immersion.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): A fun loving kinship that can stay focused, yet not hardcore raiders. I work full time and play weeknights and weekends, so a four night a week raid schedule isn’t something I can do. I’d like an organized guild that schedules some events for its members, both adventuring and socializing. Immersion is very important to me, so a lot of RL chatter is a big let down. I game to get lost in the world I play in, not talk about what is on TV or who made someone mad at work that day. I want to experience everything the game has to offer with a group of people who also like to play in my fashion

Talking Re: Post here if you can't find a Landroval Kinship

Hello dere just flew in from Silverlode and boy are my arms tired. ( Thanks im here all week, dont forget to tip the barstaff)

They call me Skaldrr Metalsinger Im a dwarven Minstrel(20). I am a home town boy from Gondamon. grew up here in Eredluinie Sailed with the elfies looking for corsairs (was never cabin boy). I came back to land to help with the looming war.

I am a cancer my turn ons are ;uppity elf lasses beer, mead and beer.
    long moonlight walks in ettenmoors. non dyslexic tanks. and pipeweed and more beer.

((ooc))
    Hello Landroval Kinships,

Main character's name: Greyborne Hunt
    Level: 42
    Race: Human from Gondor
    Class: Hunter
    Crafting: Grand Master Forrester, Master Artisan Prospector and Artisan Tailor
    Involvment: Casual Gamer
    RP level: light to medium (I love to rp and do so as much as possible, but do not do well in heavily scripted scenarios or involved plots).

Being a casual gamer means that I have a limited amount of playing time. I'm in US Pacific Time Zone (GMT -8). During the weekend I usually log on early in the morning 5:00 AM until 6:30 AM and then again at 4:00 PM until 6:00 PM. (PDT 0500 to 0630 and 1600 to 1800). If arranged in advance I can to be around for later in the evening as well. Weekends I'm open most of the time.

My current Kinship are great folks, but most hail from radically different time zones and I'm lucky to find two or three of them online at any one time.

I'd hope to find a kinship with a contigent of US west coast members. I prefer a mature group of players who respect and support each other.

Please PM me if you are interested...

Thanks,

BrokenArrow
    ((/ooc))
    Last edited by BrokenArrow; Aug 04 2007 at 05:45 PM.

Main Character: Thanuil
    Race: Elf of Rivendell
    Level: 10
    Class: Champion
    RP level: Medium to heavy would be great
    Play Time: I'm generally on a few hours every night... Starting my senior year of college in a few weeks, but I generally still have a few hours on weeknights and more on weekends.

A bit about me: While I'm an experienced roleplayer (probably close to 10 years or so by now... I started young) and somewhat of an experienced MMORPG player (mainly in Ultima Online and World of Warcraft), I am admittedly very new to the LOTR universe -- my only experience with it has been the movies, which have proved amazing and piqued my interest. I'm more than willing to learn, however!

An Elven kinship would be great, as I'm really eager to learn more and delve into my character's race and identity, but any solid RP kinship would be awesome.

Character: Validorn
    Race: Elf of Linden
    Level: 9
    RP Level: None, Light, Med, Heavy is all fine. More importantly is a community of like-mindedness.
    Play Time: 12pm-12am PST. Since I am an at home parent and full-time student, I can play anytime or all the time between those times. It all depends on me if I want to or not.
    About me: I am a 30ish parent who is looking for a kinship who would share the same topics of interest as other parents w/ school aged children. I am educated, so I do prefer others that I play with to be intelligent. Joking about women, bragging about getting drunk, and talking about drugs or other illegal things aren't my thing. As far as RP goes, I am up for it if I can get into it. I can't get into the RP that only exists in the city and tavern. I can get into the RP that involves questing and adventuring (what the main fellowship is doing). I can also get into a Heavy RP setting, as long as they RP everywhere including while questing. I am also fine with no RP, yet the kinship must be people that I would want to be around. My best memories in a MMORPG were in DAoC chatting it up while killing things in a group. I love grouping and I would want the kinship who recruited me to be around my level so we can group together. I do like to be heavily involved in the game, but not to the point where it comes before real life. Gaming, more specifically, playing MMORPGs is my main hobby right now while I go to school.

If you have any questions, please send me an email on this account.

Thank you

In-game names: Edaren
    Race: Elf
    Class: Loremaster
    Level: 12
    Profession: Explorer
    Time zone: EDT/EST
    Other MMO's played: WoW, EQ2, Vanguard (blech)
    RP: moderate to heavy

Newly rolled WoW refugee (I had 3 level 70s when I quit) looking for home. I'm finding it very hard to PuG any group quests and an MMO just isn't the same played solo. Hoping to find a mature group of RP'ers to share questing and good times.

PST me in game. I'm usually on sporadically during the day and evenings.

Elethe, Level 16 Elf Minstrel
    Medium-Heavy roleplayer

I'm neither hardcore, nor laid back. I'm looking for a kinship that is roleplay oriented, and with friendly members who are interested in playing roles while questing, or seek adventure as roleplay rather than always resorting to finding it in the Prancing Pony.

Seek me out should you have a spot for me, in game or out.
    Last edited by PotatoWave; Aug 06 2007 at 12:53 PM.

Character: Bromlin
    Race: Dwarf
    Class: Minstrel

I have found a Kinship. Thanks for the interest to those that contacted me.
    Last edited by Aggromagnet; Aug 14 2007 at 05:29 PM.

Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast