We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Far Anórien Deeds (U18 B3)

Hi there Here comes the deeds I found in Far Anórien while testing : (probably not exhaustive)

Explorer Deeds
    Explorer of Far Anórien - 100 marks, 3 Rejuvenation potions, +900 ReP with Riders of Rohan
    Complete the following 3 deeds :
    The Waning Beacons
    The Lost Trail of the Entwash
    Treasure of Far Anórien

The Waning Beacons - 30 marks, Title : Scout of the Warning Beacons, +1 Honesty, 5 Turbine points, +500 ReP with Riders of Rohan
    Find the seven beacons of the Far Anórien :
    Calenhad (44.6S - 41.8W)
    Erelas (46.1S - 33.5W)
    Halifirien (45.6S - 46.3W)
    Min-Rimmon (46.4S - 37.9W)
    Amon Dîn (48.1S - 23.8W)
    Eilenach (46.8S - 27.1W)
    Nardol (47.3S - 30.5W)

The Lost Trail of the Entwash - 30 marks, Title : Traverser of the Entwash, +1 Zeal, 5 Turbine points, +500 ReP with Riders of Rohan
    Find 8 cairns in the Entwash river : (it's along an almost straight line from the delta of the river going into the Entwash from Min-Rimmon to the Rauros)
    1) 41.9S - 37.0W
    2) 41.0S - 36.8W
    3) 39.7S - 36.7W
    4) 38.7S - 36.8W
    5) 37.6S - 36.7W
    6) 36.3S - 36.6W
    7) 35.0S - 36.8W
    8) 34.6S - 37.5W

Treasure of Far Anórien - 50 marks, 7 Exquisite Wood-carvings (+250 ReP), 4 Polished Marble Trinkets (+500 ReP), Title : Treasure Seeker of Old Anórien, +1 Patience, + 5 Turbine points, +900 ReP with Riders of Rohan
    Find all 16 Treasure Caches in Far Anórien :
    Beacon Hills :
    1) 48.6S - 32.0W (by the waterfall at the SE corner of the Beacon Hills)
    2) 48.5S - 33.9W (just west of the previous one)
    3) 46.6S - 32.6W (at the buildings SE of Erelas)
    4) 45.6S - 35.9W (north of Ost Rimmon entrance)
    5) 47.9S - 39.5W (in the NW faaaar end of the Rimmon Quarry)
    6) 40.5S - 39.0W (north of Bâr Nadhron, the big encampment in Beacon Hills)
    7) 45.4S - 41.6W (south of Calenhad)
    8) 43.9S - 42.0W (near the buildings north of Calenhad)
    9) 43.9S - 47.1W (NW of Halifirien, down some cliffs)
    10) 46.6S - 47.3W (SW of Halifirien, in the SW corner of the Beacon Hills)

Taur Drúadan :
    1) 53.8S - 19.5W (in a tree)
    2) 45.6S - 19.8W (by a rock, near the Warband)
    3) 48.5S - 22.7W (hard to find - down some cliffs, near Amon Dîn, take a roundabout route to get it, from the road at 48.9S - 22.8W)
    4) 48.9S - 24.2W (just outside Amon Dîn)
    5) 48.9S - 30.1W (on the road to Nardol, head south on a Wose road then west ; or simply south from the road to Nardol at 48.4S - 30.2W)
    6) 44.2S - 29.2W

Maps : (15/16)
    Taur Drúadan :

Beacon Hills :

Quest Deeds
    Quests of Far Anórien - 100 marks, +900 ReP with Riders of Rohan
    Complete the following 3 deeds :
    Quests of the Beacon Hills
    Quests of Taur Drúadan
    Far Anórien's Roving Enemies

Quests of the Beacon Hills - 30 marks, Title : Hero of the Beacon Hills, +1 Compassion, 5 Turbine points, +700 ReP with Riders of Rohan
    Complete 25 Quests in the Beacon Hills

Quests of Taur Drúadan - 30 marks, Title : Hero of Taur Drúadan, +1 Wisdom, 5 Turbine points, +700 ReP with Riders of Rohan
    Complete 30 Quests in Taur Drúadan

Far Anórien's Roving Enemies - 30 marks, Title : Roaming Protector of Old Anórien, +1 Fortitude, 5 Turbine points, +700 ReP with Riders of Rohan
    Complete the 5 following quests :
    [105] Warband : Jarl Vrakya (Beacon Hills, small fellowship, around 41.6S - 42.4W, an Elite Variag (123k) with 4 adds (45k))
    [105] Warband : Naurúk (Beacon Hills, solo, around 43.0S - 36.1W, a Normal mounted goblin (23k) with 1 add)
    [105] Warband : Krûghu (Taur Drúadan, small Fellowship, around 55.9S - 18.1W, a Dreghûn (101k) with 3 adds)
    [105] Warband : Ganglemód (Taur Drúadan, solo, around 50.0S - 24.9W, a big spider (52k))
    [105] Warband : Aslâ Khimash (Taur Drúadan, small Fellowship, around 46.0S - 19.6W, Haradrim riders)

Slayer Deeds
    Slayer of Far Anórien - Not seen yet

Beast-slayer of Far Anórien - 5 Turbine Points, +700 ReP with Riders of Rohan
    Slay 90 Beasts in Far Anórien

Beast-slayer of Far Anórien (Advanced) - 5 Turbine Points, +900 ReP with Riders of Rohan (no virtue yet)
    Slay 180 Beasts in Far Anórien

Dheghûn-slayer of Far Anórien - 5 Turbine Points, +700 ReP with Riders of Rohan
    Slay 90 Dheghûn in Far Anórien

Dheghûn-slayer of Far Anórien (Advanced) - 5 Turbine Points, +900 ReP with Riders of Rohan (no virtue yet)
    Slay 180 Dheghûn in Far Anórien

Ghûrdhos-slayer of Far Anórien - 5 Turbine Points, +700 ReP with Riders of Rohan
    Slay 90 Ghûrdhos in Far Anórien

Ghûrdhos-slayer of Far Anórien (Advanced) - 5 Turbine Points, +900 ReP with Riders of Rohan (no virtue yet)
    Slay 180 Ghûrdhos in Far Anórien

Variag-slayer of Far Anórien - 5 Turbine Points, +700 ReP with Riders of Rohan
    Slay 90 Variags in Far Anórien

Variag-slayer of Far Anórien (Advanced) - 5 Turbine Points, +900 ReP with Riders of Rohan (no virtue yet)
    Slay 180 Variags in Far Anórien

Warg-rider-slayer of Far Anórien - 5 Turbine Points, +700 ReP with Riders of Rohan
    Slay 60 Warg-riders in Far Anórien

Warg-rider-slayer of Far Anórien (Advanced) - 5 Turbine Points, +900 ReP with Riders of Rohan (no virtue yet)
    Slay 120 Warg-riders in Far Anórien

Instance deeds
    Meta-deed? - Not seen yet

Bane of Harad - 30 medallions, Title : Bane of Harad
    Complete the 3 following deeds in the Blood of the Black Serpent instance :
    Blood of the Black Serpent - Tier 1
    Blood of the Black Serpent - Tier 2
    Challenge : Fall of the Two Princes

Blood of the Black Serpent - Tier 1 - 20 medallions
    Complete the Blood of the Black Serpent instance on Tier 1

Blood of the Black Serpent - Tier 2
    - 20 medallions
    Complete the Blood of the Black Serpent instance on Tier 2

Challenge : Fall of the Two Princes
    - 30 medallions
    Complete the Challenge of the Blood of the Black Serpent instance on Tier 2 at level cap

Vanquishing the Darkness - 30 medallions, Title : Vanquisher of Darkness
    Complete the following 3 deeds in the Quays of Harlond instance :
    The Quays of Harlond - Tier 1
    The Quays of Harlond - Tier 2
    Challenge : Kálmok's Squadron

The Quays of Harlond - Tier 1 - 20 medallions
    Complete the Quays of Harlond instance on Tier 1

The Quays of Harlond - Tier 2 - 20 medallions
    Complete the Quays of Harlond instance on Tier 2

Challenge : Kálmok's Squadron - 30 medallions
    Complete the Challenge of the Quays of Harlond instance on Tier 2 at level cap : kill swiftly Kálmok and the three adds (first boss)

Radiance Amidst the Gloom
    - 30 medallions, Title : Radiance Amidst the Gloom
    Complete the 4 following deeds in the Silent Street instance :
    The Silent Street - Tier 1
    The Silent Street - Tier 2
    Challenge : Redeemer of the Cursed Line
    The Risen of Rath Dínen

The Silent Street - Tier 1 - 20 medallions
    Complete the Silent Street instance on Tier 1

The Silent Street - Tier 2 - 20 medallions
    Complete the Silent Street instance on Tier 2

Challenge : Redeemer of the Cursed Line - 30 medallions
    Complete the Challenge of the Silent Street instance on Tier 2 at level cap

The Risen of Rath Dínen - 20 medallions
    Defeat the four following bosses in the Silent Street :
    King Atanatar II (only on Tier 2?)
    Steward Boromir
    King Tarannon Falastur
    King Telemnar (only on Tier 2?)

This is all I found. If you have other deeds/rewards/coordinates/things to add/modify what is posted above, please post below
    No maps at the moment (maybe on the official maps)
    Thanks for reading!

Arkanur
    Last edited by Arkanur; Apr 15 2016 at 08:58 AM.

I think it's a safe bet to say that the "Riders of Rohan" is a placeholder for the Woses faction, as when you first get the new rep you get a new bar in the reputation window.

Thanks for compiling the new deeds

Quote Originally Posted by Belechael View Post
    I think it's a safe bet to say that the "Riders of Rohan" is a placeholder for the Woses faction, as when you first get the new rep you get a new bar in the reputation window.
    Hope so, you would hope that we have done enough to "prove our quality" with all the various factions in Rohan and it makes no sense for the Woses to be dishing out Rep Items for the Rohirrim given their dislike of each other.

Thanks
    We can never know, given that there's no reputation vendor or barter for now. I was doubtful at first, but the description of the usable items look like it will be the Woses ("a beautiful wooden figurine carved by the Woses").
    But there's too many missing things for now.
    We'll see

Do you know if there will be any more class points available with this new update?

Quote Originally Posted by Navarro11 View Post
    Do you know if there will be any more class points available with this new update?
    3 points: at levels 101, 103 and 105 one each. Haven't found anything else yet, but not all content is in yet, including Epics so...

Quote Originally Posted by Gilean-EU View Post
    3 points: at levels 101, 103 and 105 one each. Haven't found anything else yet, but not all content is in yet, including Epics so...
    Ok thank you very much

Variags? Hmm, interesting, that's the word in Russian for the Vikings that ruled over Rus around the 10th century.

Ah, found a wikipedia page on them. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varangians

Could anyone please post a screenshot of how they look like ingame?

Quote Originally Posted by SjsharksBoy View Post
    Variags? Hmm, interesting, that's the word in Russian for the Vikings that ruled over Rus around the 10th century.

Here's a link to Variags of Middle-Earth

http://lotr.wikia.com/wiki/Variags

I don't have a screenshot, but they look like mix of corsairs and easterlings I guess, so no complains there.

I see they've reduced the number of mobs we have to kill for the slayer deeds.

It's a few years too late, but it's a start.

Quote Originally Posted by Denhith View Post
    I see they've reduced the number of mobs we have to kill for the slayer deeds.

It's a few years too late, but it's a start.
    Yes, this is very welcomed change. I just wish they would reduce the numbers of existing deeds as well (I am spesifically looking at you, Slayer of Old Anorien deed!)

Yeah, 450 Trolls is way too much, but I think they won't reduce the numbers required, at least because people have actually done them (even if it's a fairly small number of madmen like me), even if that gates some Class Trait Points behind impossibly long deeds.
    Changing from 6 deeds with 450 mobs to kill for each to 4 with 270 would be super awesome (unless there are more deeds or 3 levels for each deed - but that would be pure devilry).
    Has anyone noticed that there's a fifth reputation tier with the Defenders of Minas Tirith? "Respected" after Kindred, 45k rep. Don't know what this is for...

Also did anyone find some Treasure Caches ?

Obion is offline Hero Of the Small Folk 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by SjsharksBoy View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Obion View Post
    pic

Ooh, they look pretty cool, thanks for the screenshot!

Quote Originally Posted by Arkanur View Post
    Has anyone noticed that there's a fifth reputation tier with the Defenders of Minas Tirith? "Respected" after Kindred, 45k rep. Don't know what this is for...
    I find it very strange that they would introduce a new tier of faction reputation at this stage in the game...especially after they decided NOT to add another tier of reputation for our crafting guilds.
    Doesn't make much sense...but neither does giving Burglars the use of a bow. So, y'know...consider the source

Treasure Cache in Beacon Hills, near river border with Rohan, down the slopes from Halfirien, between some trees

43.9S, 47.1 W

Coordinates added, thank you!

Found treasure caches at the following coordinates:

53.8S, 19.5W
    47.9S, 39.5W
    43.9S, 42.0W
    45.6S, 35.9W
    48.5S, 33.9W
    46.6S, 32.6W

The coordinates have been added, thank you

I've been on Build 2 today, apparently no changes to deeds, and virtue cap is still 19.

I think I'll just quit trying to clear deed pages. Roving threats to clear slayer deeds will never ever go away for any area.

Imagine if there was a separate raid page for those Platypus RTs infesting every area for no reason. If the buggers were instanced. If they were removed.

I've updated the topic with the new instance deeds of the Battle of the Pelennor cluster.

Still searching for treasure cache coordinates

Quote Originally Posted by Macroscian View Post
    I think I'll just quit trying to clear deed pages. Roving threats to clear slayer deeds will never ever go away for any area.

Imagine if there was a separate raid page for those Platypus RTs infesting every area for no reason. If the buggers were instanced. If they were removed.
    I have given up on slayer and quest deeds because of RTs and warbands.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkanur View Post
    I've updated the topic with the new instance deeds of the Battle of the Pelennor cluster.

Still searching for treasure cache coordinates
    Just want to add my $0.02 to this and simply say thank you for putting this together and the rest of the community for trying to help out

Thank you
    I'm currently searching for treasure cache coordinates on the Beta, if you have more feel free to post them here.
    I've also found a new slayer deed (Warg-riders).

14 caches found out of 16!
    I have been all over the map but can't seem to find more...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast