We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
    Server : [Fr] Sirannon
    Kinship : Unquale & Friends
    Rakothas T2C

Dont forget to timestamp your screenies!!! example above unless I've gone horribly blind lol

/servertime, then screenie
    Or have timestamps on chat turned on

Eruadarion, that UI, especially the raid groups stats, if that's a seperate plugin ..... save some time and just post it all as a reply MANY people will be asking for PMs

Quote Originally Posted by matalan View Post
    Eruadarion, that UI, especially the raid groups stats, if that's a seperate plugin ..... save some time and just post it all as a reply MANY people will be asking for PMs

Ok ok guys... I will share my plugin with you!
    (I got like 20 PMs today)

Quote Originally Posted by Eruadarion View Post

RaidHealz by Eruadarion v1.1

Hello!

This is my first plugin.

After posting a screenshot, I got a number of requests what UI I'm using to display the vitals of my raid.
    It's a plugin I created by myself and it's called "RaidHealz" because I originally made it for my kinship's healers.

Note that this plugin is work in progress and there may be bugs as well as performance issues.
    Those issues may or may not be resolved in a future version of the plugin.

Also note that I am no experienced programmer but someone who just started creating lua plugins. My code is probably quite a mess.

Features:

• Colour changing morale and power bars.
    • Custom order of your group members. You can rearrange your member's postion via drag & drop or using the F1 - F6 buttons.
    • Track up to 4 different buffs and debuffs on your group members. This feature may cause performance issues when used in groups of more than 6 players.
    • Set an alerter to have group members highlighted when their name appears in "say" chat.
    • Hide your standard LOTRO group vitals.
    • Disable / enable buff and debuff tracking
    • Disable / enable morale numbers.
    • Disable / enable power bars.
    • Disable / enable class icons.

Example of the Alerter and the buff tracking feature:

Known Issues:

• French client is currently not supported.
    • Raid groups with more than 12 players are currently not supported.
    • Creep class icons are currently not supported.
    • The orange bar (max morale decrease) caused by dread effects is currently not displayed.
    • Tracking buffs / debuffs may cause performance issues if used in groups of more than 6 players. You can deactivate buff tracking if you are experiencing lags.
    • The "Link Lost" state is not always displayed correctly.
    • If you are experiencing other bugs try reloading the plugin using the green arrow button.

Special thanks and Credits:

• moebius92: I used parts of your PartyFrame plugin's code for the plugin reloader and the buff tracking feature.
    • Garan: Thank you for your great guide "Writing LoTRO Lua Plugins for Noobs"!

How to use the plugin:

How to install:

1.) Download here: http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...ruadarion.html
    2.) Unpack the "RaidHealz by Eruadarion v1.1.zip" folder in your "Plugins" folder.
    3.) If you don't have a Plugins folder create one in the "My Documents\Lord of the Rings Online" directory.
    4.) Log in the game and load the Plugin.
    Last edited by Eruadarion; Jul 06 2016 at 11:53 PM.
    Eruadarion | Captain | on Gwaihir [EU-DE]
    www.avorthalier.eu

Not to take anything away from Portal, but can we please note that they are a Russian Kin on a NA Server for those of us that are trying to get NA first. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesm429 View Post
    Not to take anything away from Portal, but can we please note that they are a Russian Kin on a NA Server for those of us that are trying to get NA first. Thank you.
    Not sure if serious or just American.
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

lol maybe you should clear a few bosses to be in the running first

Pls don't kill me just a friendly banter. <:

Quote Originally Posted by HebnesO View Post
    Not sure if serious or just American.
    I think in this case you should've said American't.

Really do not think it works that way.

Please also note that Evernight is actually an [EN] server and because of the Brexit it can no longer be considered as [EU] server for those of us that are trying to get EU first!

They are on the NA server, they count whether you want them to or not.
    Founding Member of the Vocal Minority....

"Well my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."
    Captain Malcolm Reynolds

I find such statements completely unjust.

What kind of discrimination is that?

Have not you realized that pretty much every server remained active is cosmopolitan?

Please, be happy with other players' achievements and let such poor criteria aside!
    Last edited by Grego28; Jul 07 2016 at 02:49 PM.

NA first or EU first or whatever first is basically irrelevant now. Maybe it had some merit back when it was separated into Turbine+Codemasters+whoever operated the Russian servers and the game had 10x the population. But now we have 10 servers worldwide. If people still wanted to enjoy the game they were forced to move around. My point is please think before making ridiculous borderline offensive comments like that.

The point being is that when the servers came up at 12pm Server time, I and most of my kin were at work, and for the kins on the other side of the world it was like 9pm/10pm? Again, I am not taking anything away from them, they are killing it and it is what it is...

Quote Originally Posted by Shazbuckle View Post
    NA first or EU first or whatever first is basically irrelevant now. Maybe it had some merit back when it was separated into Turbine+Codemasters+whoever operated the Russian servers and the game had 10x the population. But now we have 10 servers worldwide. If people still wanted to enjoy the game they were forced to move around. My point is please think before making ridiculous borderline offensive comments like that.
    Point well taken, I did not think about having gone down to only 10 servers. My bad.

Kinship: Portal
    Server: Brandywine [US]

Mumakils T2C

Most insane fight i've ever done
    4\6 2 left
    Last edited by Siddharta; Jul 07 2016 at 06:14 PM.

The point being is that when the servers came up at 12pm Server time, I and most of my kin were at work, and for the kins on the other side of the world it was like 9pm/10pm? Again, I am not taking anything away from them, they are killing it and it is what it is...
    Quite a vanity...

Even for an MMO game, do not you think?

Here is your challenge; try to "break through" the time zones, if you need your "precious" that much...

In that case, my bet should be at the Portal raiding kinship, unfortunately.

What?! Will you complete the challenges in 12 hours after us? If so, you may talk about such things, but it will still be yammering.
    Retired minstrel. Honorary member of Portal kinship, Brandywine.

We are a bit late to the party

Kinship: Odyssey
    Server: Evernight (EU)
    Rakothas T2C
    Server time: 07/07 04:23 PM

AS I said, my bad. A lot has changed since we last had a raid and a Raid Progression Thread.

AS I said, my bad. A lot has changed since we last had a raid and a Raid Progression Thread.
    In a way, I get what you mean.
    The thing is, kinship that where used to get server firsts may not get those now because others have used beta time to get strats down rather than to report bugs. As far as I can remember, beta used to to not be a factor in who got server first kill. Maybe I'm wrong and I simply was not "hard" enough back then (that time would be right after Orthanc).

Quote Originally Posted by Gabli View Post
    In a way, I get what you mean.
    The thing is, kinship that where used to get server firsts may not get those now because others have used beta time to get strats down rather than to report bugs. As far as I can remember, beta used to to not be a factor in who got server first kill. Maybe I'm wrong and I simply was not "hard" enough back then (that time would be right after Orthanc).
    "Hardcore" raiding guilds will always use beta to make as much progress as possible in every PvE MMO ever. If your time being "hard" started right after Orthanc you only experienced progress raiding in the Erebor raids which were a turn-off for many older hardcore kins and many raiders stopped playing because of the bad design of the ROR expansion (compared to previous expansions, HD was even worse ofc).

Back in the day (BG, OD, ToO and Erebor) we used to be only serious raiding kin on our old server and it did not really matter when we completed challenge modes because we were the only ones being able to complete them at all.
    I really enjoy the fact that we now have a lot of active raiding kins on our server. Progress matters a lot more that it used to do!

Quote Originally Posted by DisplTru View Post
    "Hardcore" raiding guilds will always use beta to make as much progress as possible in every PvE MMO ever. If your time being "hard" started right after Orthanc you only experienced progress raiding in the Erebor raids which were a turn-off for many older hardcore kins and many raiders stopped playing because of the bad design of the ROR expansion (compared to previous expansions, HD was even worse ofc).

Back in the day (BG, OD, ToO and Erebor) we used to be only serious raiding kin on our old server and it did not really matter when we completed challenge modes because we were the only ones being able to complete them at all.
    I really enjoy the fact that we now have a lot of active raiding kins on our server. Progress matters a lot more that it used to do!
    Ramble On has been a raiding kin since BG, but we have never been a Elite Acting Raiding Kin. Most of us are in our 30's and 40's and most raiding kins would not take us as kin mates nor share info. So when we as a kin started getting better and coming up with our own strats and as soon as we beat something, I posted it on YouTube to share freely with everyone, as we have done posted us taken down the first boss of this new raid, even though I got #### from those Elite Kins back than. So than once we got too ToO and we got a server first and a NA first, it was a big deal for at least me as a raider because of the way the way I was treated in the past.

But now is a new time, and lucky for me, I have all my core raiders still in Ramble On, even though it has been three long years of doing the same raids over and over, we still have fun as a kin raiding. Again, I am sorry if I offended anyone. Peace. Quantar

High Treason - Landroval

no fix hnt

no time from me

ty but no turbine

#### your braintard brute stack hp one dimentional no freedom spam rk dumb down bs

this game once took some inspiration to play and inspired some minds

thank you for failing again

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast