We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodGuySmaug View Post

Another change you may have already noticed is that the "Top 20" ranking now also includes T2 kills. The reason for this change is to make T2 kills valuable as well. For example the "Blackout raid alliance" was #17 before the changes and is now #12 because they killed Mumaks T2 and therefore deserve a higher rank than kinships who did not kill Mumaks at all, in my opinion. T2C kills will of course remain more valuable than T2 kills! This was a suggestion I recieved per PM and I liked it. I hope everyone agrees that it's more fair this way.
    Thanks for all the work! Dynasty [Brandywine] has 3 T2 kills -

Quote Originally Posted by Sabziger View Post
    Dynasty - Brandywine
    The Unbroken One t2
    http://i.imgur.com/mpunjsC.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabziger View Post
    Dynasty
    server Brandywine

Rakothas t2c
    http://i.imgur.com/XlrPGWD.jpg

Vadokhar t2c
    http://i.imgur.com/yoFJs29.jpg

Cheers

hi
    sorry for bad quality but here is our mumak video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tIi...ature=youtu.be
    if you dont understand what we are doing read description
    Hecki Hecki Pateng
    [EU-DE] Gwahir

Souru#4258

Souraw | Nananoki | Souru | Souruko | Luxtheninth
    Fumi | Kesshou | Suishou | Noqo | Squirrle

Quote Originally Posted by legablaze123 View Post
    You can't judge them for using 6 Runekeepers...

I see 5 and i think not all of them we´re dps´ing. But as Vodomir and the other guy in the raid setup thread already mentioned for progressing and max dps rk´s are the best choice due to broken class balance atm. Considering that range damage is advantageous in this fight and you dont really need aoe .. rk´s > champs/wardens i guess.

4. Jul 19 2016, 05:27 PM

Nazguls T2C

Gwaihir

Eru Echor

Unfortunatly we had to take a champ and a beo with us because our RKs were in holiday :P

Quote Originally Posted by aroberts19063 View Post
    Kinship - Ascension
    Server - Arkenstone

http://i.imgur.com/Y5D2NfN.jpg?1

Mumaks t2c
    I'd like to congratulate you, but I heard you were doing your progression raids using the exploit. Would you mind adding a video or an action shot showing you will all 3 Mûmaks alive to banish any doubts I have so I can congratulate wholeheartedly?

7. Jul 20 2016, 04:48 AM

8. Jul 20 2016, 05:08 AM

9. Jul 20 2016, 05:20 AM

10. Jul 20 2016, 05:34 AM

11. Jul 20 2016, 06:00 AM

in all vids about mumakil t2c, i see people dieing...
    afaik, the hardmode is, that no one dies... do i mix things up or does it just not count some deaths?
    Diskutierer, Fragenbeantworter, Twinker, Händler, Handwerker und Gründer der 'Gemeinschaft der freien Völker' auf Belegaer.
    Deutsche Guides für nahezu alles, was Casuals interessieren könnte, gibts hier: http://gdfv.forumo.de/guides-f24/

Quote Originally Posted by Oelle View Post
    in all vids about mumakil t2c, i see people dieing...
    afaik, the hardmode is, that no one dies... do i mix things up or does it just not count some deaths?
    The Challenge is to not be killed by the three mumaks. Getting killed by the Stampeding Mumaks or Adds does not lose the challenge.
    Last edited by Pavlosh; Jul 20 2016 at 06:11 AM.

14. Jul 20 2016, 06:09 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Pavlosh View Post
    The Challenge is to not be killed by the three mumaks. Getting killed by the Stampeding Mumaks or Adds does not lose the challenge.
    thanks. that makes it a lot easier.
    Diskutierer, Fragenbeantworter, Twinker, Händler, Handwerker und Gründer der 'Gemeinschaft der freien Völker' auf Belegaer.
    Deutsche Guides für nahezu alles, was Casuals interessieren könnte, gibts hier: http://gdfv.forumo.de/guides-f24/

16. Jul 20 2016, 06:18 AM

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by aroberts19063 View Post
    Kinship - Ascension
    Server - Arkenstone

http://i.imgur.com/Y5D2NfN.jpg?1

Mumaks t2c
    It is common knowledge on Arkenstone that Ascension have been attempting this pulling one Mumak at a time.

I heard from someone who took part in their successful T2C completion, that they used the exploit by activating and killing the mumaks one after the other in that run.

Will be interesting to see the video of this completion.

Quote Originally Posted by Pavlosh View Post
    It is common knowledge on Arkenstone that Ascension have been attempting this pulling one Mumak at a time.

I heard from someone who took part in their successful T2C completion, that they used the exploit by activating and killing the mumaks one after the other in that run.

Will be interesting to see the video of this completion.
    It's common knowledge on Ark that they exploited and pulled one at a time. A kinmate was in their raid for this kill and confirmed an exploited kill. I didn't think they'd actually try to post a t2c clear with how transparent it is that they bugged it and have been bugging for multiple raid days until finally killing them with another bugged pull.

19. Jul 20 2016, 11:56 AM

Good players have tried very hard to rise above these shortcomings and some have succeeded through luck, dedication, skill and ego.

Hiryuu.

PUGs from Gwaihir

Sorcerer T2CM

2 RKs... 3 Physical DDs :P

Last edited by Miyolein; Jul 20 2016 at 04:12 PM.
    " Sir, we are surrounded! - Excellent, we can attack in any direction!"

Quote Originally Posted by Miyolein View Post
    PUGs from Gwaihir

Sorcerer T2CM

2 RKs... 3 Physical DDs :P

Congratulation from Eru Echor! Only 2 Rk!
    Good kill !

MI6 - Evernight - Completed:Challenge: Calm of Death

Lob
    [EU] Evernight

Gothmog t2.
    Server: Evernight.
    Kinship: The Mellowship.

Dynasty - Brandywine
    High-Sorcerer of Harad and Woe of Khand t2c
    http://radikal.ru/lfp/s009.radikal.r...d44ceb.jpg/htm

Server : [Fr] Sirannon
    Kinship : Unquale & Friends
    Mûmaks T2

With a Burglar who died so much his stuff broke and had to spend half the fight outside

Gabrediel, Original Challenger of Sarouman | Gabramir, Original Challenger of Gothmog

Unquale - Sirannon [FR]

Quote Originally Posted by Hurtful View Post
    I didn't think they'd actually try to post a t2c clear
    They took credit for a pug with Rakothas, why would they hesitate to take credit for an exploited kill?

You of all people to mention exploiting runs though....

Landroval
    High Treason T2 Complete Missed challenge by death at last minute.
    High Treason

|Cuath R11 Captain|
    |Original Challenger of Gothmog|

Quote Originally Posted by Thaelon View Post
    They took credit for a pug with Rakothas, why would they hesitate to take credit for an exploited kill?

You of all people to mention exploiting runs though....
    Pretty Sure Rakothas was 99% kin members.

Its funny people think pulling one mumak at a time is an exploit. You literally walk up and aggro one.... thats it

If it was an exploit maybe turbine would care to change the one line of code required to make the other 2 aggro once the first one is pulled.

People are so soft these days its insane what they will get mad at. Everyone knows how to do this and they can choose to do it or not its their choice. People are just here to show their accomplishments not be bitched at for doing a boss differently by people who cant even get past the 1st boss.

Not really sure why a video would make a difference I mean did they or did they not get the challenge quest completed?

pretty sure thats what the point of the thread is. Not a *post only completions of the challenges doing the boss fights the way I prefer* thread
    Arkenstone: Sneakymoth, Spearmoth, Healmoth, Kilimoth, Arnmoth
    Old Chars: Raceofmoths, Dormoth, Shakburg
    Hysteria
    https://www.youtube.com/user/raceofmothslotro

Server Gwaihir - Kin: Brothers of Metal

Set-Akaji, Ku-Nerpag and Arpong-Dokh T2C (17.7)

Vadokhar T2C

The Unbroken One T2

Aybara | Guardian | on Gwaihir [EU-DE]
    www.avorthalier.eu

Quote Originally Posted by GameProFrreakk View Post
    Pretty Sure Rakothas was 99% kin members.
    Even after inviting half of that pug to kin (after the raid), 1/4 of the raid still aren't kin members.
    Quote Originally Posted by bucks View Post
    Its funny people think pulling one mumak at a time is an exploit. You literally walk up and aggro one.... thats it

If it was an exploit maybe turbine would care to change the one line of code required to make the other 2 aggro once the first one is pulled.

People are so soft these days its insane what they will get mad at. Everyone knows how to do this and they can choose to do it or not its their choice. People are just here to show their accomplishments not be bitched at for doing a boss differently by people who cant even get past the 1st boss.

Not really sure why a video would make a difference I mean did they or did they not get the challenge quest completed?

pretty sure thats what the point of the thread is. Not a *post only completions of the challenges doing the boss fights the way I prefer* thread
    It's funny the lengths people will go to in order to make themselves feel special. Just in case you missed this:
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePinion View Post
    It's an exploit and is fixed for an upcoming patch.
    Maybe the gm is lying though, maybe the guy that helped to create the raid is mistaken, maybe it isn't an exploit. Or maybe you're just so terrible at the game that the only way you can complete content is through exploiting.

[World] +Geneva: 'Greetings. Please keep in mind we are actively on the lookout for exploits, and anyone found violating the Code of Conduct will be permanently suspended.'

Congratulations, you just did everything in your power to get every single person who took part in that raid, banned.
    Last edited by Thaelon; Jul 21 2016 at 03:12 AM.

Right now, only way to confirm Mumaks T2C legit kill is providing video as proof. None of the screenshots are valid and shouldn't be counted in this Raid progression thread until Turbine fixes it.
    You can exploit it all you want inside your kin and get yourself banned but don't come to this thread spreading false "proofs" or even trying to justify yourself by saying pulling Mumaks one-by-one works as intended. You're just making yourself a fool.
    Last edited by Marxlne; Jul 21 2016 at 03:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaelon View Post
    Congratulations, you just did everything in your power to get every single person who took part in that raid, banned.
    Oh no! So scary.

This reminds me of when the essence exploit hit brandy and everyone who didnt do the exploit was like your all getting banned.

Which everyone did..... for a week.

And what made it even funnier was everyone got to keep their exploited essences. People made hundreds of thousands of gold for that exploit and since they were all paying subscribers turbine couldnt afford to smack them with a lifetime ban so they gave them a slap on the wrist like they will do for this exploit because I dont think I know one kin other then deaths bane who hasnt done the mumak exploit on Ark....

Lets be real. The only kins that legitly did this boss were the russians and they finished it the first week. By now theres plenty of videos that you can just copy to get far/complete this boss.
    Arkenstone: Sneakymoth, Spearmoth, Healmoth, Kilimoth, Arnmoth
    Old Chars: Raceofmoths, Dormoth, Shakburg
    Hysteria
    https://www.youtube.com/user/raceofmothslotro

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast